Old School Fishing Secrets reviews

larryr200
Larry R.
2/23/19

I'm curious how well these techniques will work. Mainly fishing boat docks and bridges from my boat. I use strike king, mister crappie jigs, and tadpole bodies.

michaelm2044
2/6/19

They get your money but won't answer there or email your at the mercy of a recording.this guy is con-man he selling a light for 200 dollars with a little research find the same thing for 35$ on eBay.i won't get caught up in this mess again.good luck getting ahold of somebody once they get your money.trust me.

Response from Daniel E., Old School Fishing Secrets Representative
Hi Michael, thanks for contacting us here. :) I see you requested a refund on February 3rd, and Laura responded on the 4th saying she's stopping shipment so we can refund you. This is not something you can find for $35 on Ebay. This is a commercial grade 4' long light, housed in ABS and Acrylic Plastic and it's water tight for full submersion up to 20' below. The retail price is $195 for a light of this size and quality. NOT manufactured in China like the $35 ones on Ebay. Made in the USA.
othap1
Otha P.
2/6/19

I am mostly a wait and see type. I,ll be using this info next week on Lake Russell Ga. I,ll let you know. i need a P O C

dans695
Dan S.
1/10/19

Very good information and easy to order. I like the i year guarantee but I don't think I will sue it.

marshallm41
11/16/18

I ordered the crappie fishing secrets package on November 13, 2018 with two day shipping ($37.00). I got the three payment plan as I wasn't sure if it is a scam or not. I received my order confirmation (order number:11688888) and tracking number to follow. The package wasn't even accepted by USPS until 11-15-2018, and now it will not be delivered until 11-21-2018 (which is equivellent to USPS GROUND. I really enjoy my news letters I receive weekly (actually I look forward to it) from Dan. Hopefully the material will be worth the aggravation so far. I will be sure to post. Maybe next time try UPS or FEDEX.

jeremyl74
Jeremy L.
11/15/18

The video is to long. Maybe you could give folks a chance to buy half way through then keep going until the end.

alm89
Al M.
11/10/18

I HAD A QUESTION BUT NO PLACE TO ASK. DOES THE PRODUCT SHIP WHEN ORDER IS PLACED OR WHEN 3 MONTH PAYMENT PLAN ENDS?

jamesd770
james d.
11/9/18

thanks, please let me know a head of time when the next payment will come out my card that way I will make sure the money will be on the card. thanks.

jimr308
JIM R.
10/10/18

I'm excited can't get here fast enough can't wait to go out and start catching some record numbers I hope even year round

steveg369
Steve g.
10/5/18

I am putting my faith in the price of the program and effectiveness of the practices shown. The 1 year guarantee was the determining factor for me.

ricks485
Rick S.
9/29/18

I am going to go ahead and pay for this cause I am really interested in learning more about catfishing, but I think that the Product is a lttle high in cost. So I hope it some good information.

jeffl252
JEFF L.
9/12/18

Good people to by from. What they said they would do is just what they did. Thanks again guys, keep up the good work!!!

kellya153
Kelly A.
8/3/18

I'm disabled and so is my wife now. We live on a fixed income and Im hoping we can catch enough fish with this program to help make ends meet. Thanks again.

collism
Collis M.
5/28/18

My comprehension of the reading materials was great, once I get the matls and have had a chance to use them, then I feel like I can give a better report of my full experience.

bobm403
Bob M.
5/27/18

Great presentation! Looking for my best season yet and what a great gift to pass down to my Grand Kids.
Very disappointed, I thought the disks would be videos.

robertn250
robert n.
5/26/18

I received products for crappie fishing and have not opened anything yet, and I only ordered catfishing secrets, which I did not receive. Please send my catfish secrets. Let me know what you want done with the crappie materials. Thanks R neese.

edgare18
Edgar E.
5/22/18

It went fairly easy. The only thing I would like is a little faster shipment on the kit/information.

thomase53
Thomas E.
5/16/18

It was very informative and seems like I will enjoy it. It is a bit long to have to listen to before getting to the ordering process.

janet112
Jane T.
5/11/18

Been following you on line for several years and just discovered you have videos. pictures are worth a thousand words.Especially in my case.Wait'in on my order.

tomd221
Tom D.
5/1/18

I'm still not sure what i'm Paying for this. I really want to pay no more than $197.00 for everything. Did I.

hg17
H G.
4/27/18

I grew up in Montana and most of my experience is trout fishing with flies and spinning gear. Looking forward to catching crappies here in Texas.

janiceg83
Janice G.
4/27/18

We go crappie fishing with five other couples for two weeks every year at lake of the. Pines and I’m always the worst at catching fish. If this helps me it will be worth it. I’m not going to share until I’m on top and maybe not even then because I need bragging rights for at least a year. I’m 70 years old so bragging rights are important.

davidr711
David R.
4/12/18

was easy to shop and loved the customer comments and hope to be as lcky as they are as I have never crappie fished bbust always wanted to.

larryb272
Larry B.
4/10/18

Quick and easy. I will reserve judgement on the 2nd two questions until I have reviewed the product.

garyb324
Gary B.
4/7/18

Don't know if I'm satisfied or not since I haven't yet received the product. Therefore, I can't yet judge the quality...

Questions? Get answers from the Old School Fishing Secrets staff and other customers.

Old School Fishing Secrets?