Review of oGorgeous

Fremont, CA 94539, US
info@ogorgeous.com

virginieg1
12/13/16

Don't order on this website! I'm from Canada and the shipping is really really expensive! So I decide to ship at my friend's house in New York. It's been 3 weeks and she haven't receive it yet! Also, when I look on USPS to know where is my order, it's says that it's back in California! I'm trying to call the USPS company and the customer service is horrible! Impossible to talk to someone that could help me! After, I try to contact OGorgeous and they doesn't have a phone number so i need to deal with them threw email! They told me that they haven't receive it back so can can do nothing about it! I really like Blogilates but i won't never order again on this website! (It was water bottle)

nesiam
5/23/16

Two weeks ago, I purchased a gym clothes that happened to be bigger than I expected (I ordered a wrong size clothes) I admit that it is my mistakes to not measure correctly so I have to return it. I contacted the customer service that states that I have to included the shipping fee of (maximum is 15$) with cash or check.. I thought for a moment, there is no way they would do anything bad since they are a new company. So i put $15 cash inside the package. A week later i received an email saying I have to pay $6 (the real shipping fee I have to pay and not $15) but they did not say anything about my 15$ cash.. They said I never found my $15 cash. It is such a dissapointment since i have no proof. it is cash. The only person that see it is it USPS lady because I included the money and sealed my mail in front of her. I really hate when they do this. I should have done check or just don't include anything from the beginning. NO PHONE CALLS AND ONLY EMAIL!

alyssaj4
2/11/16

I ordered one of their water bottles with a fruit infuser, and I expected it to take a week to get to me. I was pleasantly surprised when I got it in just 2 days after ordering it! I also thought it would be smaller, as it looks so in the picture, but I was pleased to see how big it was! Definitely going to shop here again

marlened6
10/19/15

Stay away from them. I ordered a water bottle for my daughter who lives in California and a month later she still has not received it. It goes from the office/home to the post office back to the office. The worst part is, the only way of contact is through email. Never again!!

saras90
10/6/15

I buy pink shorts but they weren't available anymore so change the colour. When they arrived also the model was different. Absolutely to mantain distance from this seller!!

wardw11
1/19/15

Great cloths, no complaints there and my daughter love the products. Can't say the same about the shipping and exchange/return cost's. Made a mistake in the size of some of their goods and although it was only 3 items that could fit in the palm of my hand they would charge $8. That was a couple dollars short of the cost of the products I needed to exchange. Exorbitant fees for the expense of the products.

rachelh2
10/12/09

I bought my first ever yoga bag from this online shop a month or so ago and I am so happy with the bag. I got the green sweetheart bag and I truly adore it and take it with me everywhere I go. The quality and design are terrific and I am completely satisfied.

mirandah
10/10/09

First of all, very cute web site. I want the graphics. Okay, then secondly I got a yoga bag from here and they sent out quickly and with the prettiest lil details ever. Uber cute personalized card...keychain...tissue paper. It was like getting a gift....but for myself. hehe.

jackr3
10/9/09

Great business with some amazing yoga bags! Cassey, the owner is friendly and I love the sparkles bag that I bought for my gf! She loves it so thank you oGorgeous!

Questions? Get answers from the oGorgeous staff and other customers.

oGorgeous?