Ofweddingdress.net

Ofweddingdress.net has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Ofweddingdress.net ranks 238th among Wedding Dresses sites.

How would you rate Ofweddingdress.net?

“Hello,”

Gabriela G.
1/11/12

Hello, I wanted to buy some wedding dresses from ofweddingdress.net and i'm so happy that finally i didn't... They are realy a SCAM & FRAUD company. So, i placed the order, they told me how much i had to pay. When i asked the proforma invoice they told me that i will receive it in my package. It seemed too strange, so i told them that if they don't send the invoice i can't pay. And i get nothing from them... why? Because they wanted my money without sending me the products... DON'T BUY FROM THEM!

jackd42
April 14th, 2013
gabrielag
January 11th, 2012

Hello,

Has anyone bought any wedding dresses from this website? they are gorgeous and the prices are very low... and when something seems too good to be true... it's because it is... but maybe i'm wrong. if you bought a dress, was it exactly as it was in the picture? same quality? any complaints?

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Ofweddingdress.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ofweddingdress.net?

Have a question about Ofweddingdress.net?