OfficialHCGDietPlan reviews

Tel: +1 800-871-3767
support@officialhcgdietplan.com

jaynel15
5/24/18

I first used this product (Official HCG) about 3 years ago and lost 15 lbs. I purchased it again a year later and lost more - now a total of 40 lbs. If you follow the instructions and the eating plan it really does work. I didn't have cravings, did miss the volume of food I was used to but was NOT hungry. I just got used to the routine and could lose about 5 lbs a week if I stuck to it.

I'm about to do one more round to reach my goal. However, I'm going to purchase this same product through Amazon instead of their website, which indicates some unusual payment requirements (no credit cards as before).

temurr
10/14/15

PURCHASED THIS PRODUCT FROM OFFICIAL HCG DIET PLAN. USED A DROPS 21 DAYS, LOSE NOTHING!!!! TASTE LIKE WATER. DON'T BE IDIOTS LIKE ME!!!!

sallyh8
3/29/11

I read how there is no way the FDA allows non medical people to order and get the real form of HCG and all this junk about homeopathic HCG and then this site claims to be FDA approved and they say they have real HCG so how is this possible? They even have a BBB badge and say a rating of an A. I am worried that it is all just a scam and this is not even real after what I read and after watching Dr. Oz on HCG. Anyone have a thought?

Questions? Get answers from the OfficialHCGDietPlan staff and other customers.

OfficialHCGDietPlan?