Review of OfficeEarth

Tel: (855) 720 0005
admin@officeearth.com

johno322
8/16/18

In my opinion the OfficeEarth receptionist answered promptly, precisely as instructed, had a pleasant and appealing voice, was very clear in her response, conveyed an impression of intelligence and interest and I would hire her on the spot.

Tip for consumers: Excellent first impression of my business.

Response from Steven A., OfficeEarth Representative
Thank you, John, for your vote of confidence and your continued support. We look forward to continuing working with you.
craigl82
5/12/18

I have used OfficeEarth for a couple of years now. It provides a 24/7 office messaging service for me. I like both the real-time messaging to me of calls that are received as well as the capacity to listen to the call, which provides significant additional information. Staff handling my inbound calls are professional and do a good job for me.

Response from Steven A., OfficeEarth Representative
Thank you Craig, for your vote of confidence and your continued support. We look forward to continue working with you.
shannonw51
2/25/18

Office Earth - Virtual Receptionist - Answering Service

Unscrupulous, unprincipled, unethical, immoral and shameless...

Office Earth changed pricing from $1.90 per call to $2.90 per minute - call costs on average increased by 500% - but they failed to clearly communicate that to the end user. It wasn't until I started looking into my billing that I discovered it by accident.

In the email announcement notifying of a price increase, Office Earth mentioned a rise in subscription fees from $5 to $10 - double, but I persisted anyway wihtout a clear alternative. It wasn't until weeks later I was reviewing calls and noticed the costs had skyrocketed! Going back to the email, there was nothing about the calls increasing from $1.90 to $2.90/min unless you followed a link out to another page and read the small print...

If Office Earth had any scruples at all, they would just highlight this in the email BUT, Office Earth have proven that scruples are not something they have a lot of... Upon finding this out, I followed the link they put in the email to cancel the service as these costs were unsustainable... During this time, they auto-deducted another account top-up from my credit card to put me $30+ in credit. After cancelling, I requested the $30 in credit back because I wouldn't be using the service any more and I had a positive balance... Their response: Our contract says we can keep your money but we'll see what we can do...

From that point on, they have effectively ignored me and I have finally come to the conclusion that they are not interested.

Office Earth write into their contract that they get to keep my money if I cancel the service - not to pay any outstanding debt or to cover any services rendered, just because they put it in fine print. I have since contacted Consumer Affairs who have said that the contract terms are not enforceable by law because:
- It causes a significant imbalance in my rights and obligations under a contract
- It is not reasonably necessary to protect the business, and
- It causes detriment (financial or otherwise) to me, the consumer.

I tried contacting them and they just kept ignoring me or putting me off and so my only option if I want to go any further is to pursue this legally in a court of law... Over $30... That's our justice system!

Office Earth has absolutely no business morals and clearly no objective to provide a fair and reasonable service to its clients. They are clearly blinded by their own greed and have no interest in being an ethical and trustworthy service provider.

AVOID OFFICE EARTH AT ALL COSTS.

Tip for consumers: AVOID OFFICE EARTH AT ALL COSTS.

Response from Steven A., OfficeEarth Representative
We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with our billing. We provide a pre-paid telephone answering service and all of our fees and charges are disclosed both on our website and in our terms. Our billing is in line with consumer law and is no different to many other pre-paid services. Furthermore, we have a dedicated customer support team who would answer your ticket request within a short timeframe. Please feel free to send a support request to support@officeearth.com
derekh46
10/20/17

I was very happy with the service provided by OfficeEarth. I will be continuing to use them in the future.

Response from Steven A., OfficeEarth Representative
Thank you for your ongoing support, remember to share your referral code so we can credit you and your nominated friend/colleague today :-)
katinab2
10/14/17

Affordable and great service. Used the service for over 2 years. keeps getting better. Can listen to all calls

melissap114
10/10/17

Fantastic and fast customer support! I had tried a free trial on this website today and miss understood a problem and customer support from Wendy was fantastic with a quick response. I would recommend this website to anyone and too if you was to run in any kind of errors ask for Wendy she is GREAT and KIND and her support was amazing! Thanks again Wendy you are the BEST!!!

mukeshd1
9/21/17

No 1 choice for virtual office requirements , best in Australia !!

They are professional , accurate, Simply Awesome!

Response from Steven A., OfficeEarth Representative
Thank you for your vote Mukesh, remember to share your referral code so we can credit you and your nominated friend/colleague today :-)
chayab1
9/10/17

Every time I hear from a client that they are happy to work with us because we are always there to answer their calls, makes me smile and say a big thank you to OfficeEarth, I'm so impressed.

leanney2
5/15/17

Very worthwhile service - great value, fantastic service, clever technology and responsive team - Many thanks for your help.

Response from Steven A., OfficeEarth Representative
Thank you Leanne, we are very glad to help business to be their best
jamesk205
3/29/17

Excellent Customer Service, Professional and Capture all Information and actioned call promptly.

Thanks Sharyn :)

Response from Steven A., OfficeEarth Representative
Thank you James, your support and recommendation is much appreciated.
sallyr40
2/19/17

It all started with me not wanting to hand over my baby (my business) to some strangers to play with. The operator who answered my call made me feel i should give them a go with her friendly manner. Then my account manager helped me to set things up in ways I didn't even think of earlier. Now its working beautifully. I don't get many calls but each one is very important and i feel confident that I'm putting my best foot forward with OfficeEarth.

Response from Steven A., OfficeEarth Representative
Thank you Sally, we love to hear that you are happy entrusting us with your precious customer service needs
lucasj14
5/10/16

Signed up for their free 30 calls included package and found out that answering the calls is free (as in picking up the phone) but every second after that is charged, so there is no free 30 calls at all. Misleading advertising, poor service. Avoid at all costs.

Response from Steven A., OfficeEarth Representative
We are sorry that you found our advertising confusing. Our pricing page is very clear about what is included in the packages. In any event please get in touch with us directly so we can address any of your concerns.
rc55
2/11/15

OfficeEarth virtual reception has been fantastic for my business. My calls are handled on weekends and out of hours allowing me leisure time and time working on my business instead of in my business. My emailed messages are great quality and the receptionists are very professional. Very highly recommended service.

Tip for consumers: The customer service is exceptional and the website very informative.

Hi Tyra, thanks for reaching out. Apologies for taking the time to reply to this message, as it is not a usual communication means. Please email us at apply@officeearth.com

By Steven A., OfficeEarth Representative
Questions? Get answers from the OfficeEarth staff and other customers.

OfficeEarth?