Microsoft Office Online reviews

Tel: 895682539871

georges457
6/27/18

One of my biggest gripes with Office 365 is that Microsoft seems to be investing less and less in making sure their servers are functioning ideally and more in adding features that aren't really useful to small businesses. As a result, I am finding it takes more time to actually make changes to my account and there are no new features that are provide us with any value. While their hosted solutions may be great for enterprises, they are becoming less and less a viable alternative to something like Google's offering. Our organization has ended up in a situation where we use Google Drive for file storage and their apps for documents, but Office 365 due to Exchange as their email delivery has been great for us. We're considering switching away altogether as there are times where it can take an hour for a single shared mailbox to update.

Tip for consumers: If you're a small business, look elsewhere.

levert
10/14/17

Took antivirus from agent and it was 2 times cheaper online i was cheated by a fraud company,they have changed there toll free number too...

shameless

karusunek
7/15/17

Office 365: A Nightmare Scenario

First and foremost, I feel it is important for me to explain that I am not in any way, shape, or form certified to deal with Microsoft Exchange or networking in general. Microsoft offers their Office 365 services to businesses and enterprises as a means of offering them Exchange hosting and other benefits for a monetary fee on a per-user basis. This service seems like a blessing for those which want the benefits that many Microsoft-happy administrators praise the corporation for, but actually hides a lot of problems behind so many promises.

Our company has been with the service for at least three years now and has experienced major hardships with managing and maintaining the service. I will dive into each of my personal complaints.

The platform itself is rather slow and non-responsive. If I need to create a new distribution group and add users to that group, it takes around 60 minutes for the group to be created. You read that correctly; 60 (sixty) minutes for the group to actually be created before I can assign any users to it.

Surely this must be a misunderstanding. Perhaps if you reload the page it will be there.

No. It wont. When I add a group, it tells me it will take around 60 minutes to add the group and to check back in around that time. Thats embarrassing.

Perhaps it is something to do with distribution groups; I am sure other changes are pretty quick.

Well, no. Making a shared mailbox or trying to create a new user can introduce new challenges to the process. I once converted a user to a shared mailbox and found for two hours that I could not access the shared mailbox. I have created a user and then waited twenty minutes to actually be able to set the account up in Outlook. While I may not be the most experienced user of Exchange services, I believe well maintained servers which have NOT been oversold would generally be significantly more responsive than this.

To provide some information; we have around 16 users on the platform and around 8 distribution groups with 4 shared mailboxes. Not a particularly taxing number of users considering I have seen friends administrate Exchange servers with hundreds of users with ease.

Well, thats the difference between self-hosted Exchange solutions and the solutions which Microsoft provides. You shouldnt expect the same quality.

I would agree with that sentiment if the price wasnt a large factor. Different plans have different costs associated with them, but none of them are particularly negligent. Our service is costing us hundreds a month compared to Googles competing service which would be significantly cheaper overall. We were promised on this solution by a company that handled Exchange servers for over 100 different companies in their area only to find that we should most likely (and most likely will) switch to Googles offerings for a better overall server.

One thing I forgot to mention; I manage multiple Office 365 accounts for different companies. This is a headache as their system for handling log-ins, while letting you log into multiple accounts, handles this in such a way that it would make Google laugh uncontrollably. Logging in and immediately being logged out is a daily occurrence. I have made it a normal practice to create a private session in my browser to log into Office 365 to do anything as even clicking on Log Out doesnt guarantee you will be logged out, and logging out doesnt guarantee that the attempt to log out wont interfere with the next account you try to log into.

Overall, Microsofts platform for business email and online service hosting is archaic at best and those trying to defend it dont understand the problem. I shouldnt need to invest thousands of hours into training and understanding a Managed Hosting Email Platform! If you have alternatives, take the alternatives. While Microsoft is taking some time to change their offerings, it does not look promising in the near future. Most of these issue have been true for at least 2 years with no fix in sight. Disappointing.

mosesp11
4/16/17

I have the home package installed on our home PC and the student one on my son's Mac. It works fine, no bugs at all. Updates are also posted regularly, at least every month

heikkir
4/3/17

Could be better because on devices with weak hardware it works really not very good. Probably you could make it less content of graphics?

traceyn12
3/30/17

Always staying to their roots. This problem offers a great user experience without changing too much after every update. Been using Microsoft Office for years now.

lances25
3/26/17

ms office only suite through discount at job. check with your job to see if they have a discount program

daves233
3/23/17

regulation needed these jokers still think end users "need" ms products.... good thing they have most of corporate America snowed..

lawrencem51
12/29/16

Timely and smart business delivery.
No fake or fraudulent tracke record

jennifers285
9/22/16

I love it! So helpful but cost too much :(

danilap
9/13/16

He realizado varias consultas en línea y me responden de inmediato

marketerp
6/21/16

Good but need more options to match Google Apps services, i hope soon!

garyh132
6/20/16

Very easy to use system

jacobf28
6/16/16

I believe it is very safe to say that Microsoft would have never offered any of their software for free if it weren't for Google Docs. That being said, I do believe that the Office platforms online are much more valuable than Google Docs due to their universal use in the professional world, but they are much less accessible (they don't advertise it very much) and are pretty slow.

Regardless, I still gave this 4 stars because it is taking a valuable platform that we all use and offering it for free, I can never be too mad about that.

dougb44
4/25/16

Get documents, Invoices, Term Paper templates all online. If you need it they may have it. Login and search it can't hurt !

satyamk
2/27/16

Services as well as product performances is better than else

suhartos
2/8/16

it's great but i wish it worked faster. sometimes it freezes and forces me to copy-paste the last changes after I refresh the page. everything else is just what i need.

brettc14
2/7/16

Love the new stack, MS really moved up their service

johnw390
1/3/16

Overall good.

rajpals
10/23/15

Good Services

richarde23
7/25/15

doesn't matter if you spend $500 on software with Microsoft. If you forget the password they can't find it and they send you by phone to the Philippines! I assure you, after repeating 16 digit keys and your name and address... You'll just keep being passed from incompetent to incompetent! Oh and don't buy any Microsoft products through best buy. They are the absolute WORST.

nexusm
7/17/15

You would think the richest company in the world could afford to provide products such as MS Office for free with Windows (considering the cost it adds to buying a computer).

I can't throw the full blame on MS because the retarded monopoly lawsuits essentially made it illegal for MS to offer common sense products with its operating system (such as free spyware protection, virus protection and MS Officer)

I do blame MS for installing a trail version of Norton on every system. Norton is so hard to remove, I classify it as spyware.

mohammadk15
5/31/15

Microsoft online is best to buy microsoft products.

ommyp
5/22/15

Microsoft Office inline is very helpful

robertf36
4/1/15

Purchased an hp tablet while they offered a $25.00 gift card on purchase. They could not get the gift card to me or many many others who did the same. They claimed there was a glitch in their system. My credit card company made good for their poor effort.

3 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Microsoft Office Online staff and other customers.

Microsoft Office Online?