Review of OdzBodz

admin@odzbodz.com

1 star

sherryp23
6/22/16

Am absolutely astonished at how simple this site is, compared to the "dark side site we cannot name". This site is truly organized to provide a quality customer experience and yet provide support for the sellers. Questions and comments always receive a timely response and the staff go out of their way to provide information and education for the members. What a "BREATH OF FRESH AIR". The fees are fair and listing doesn't cost you more than you can make. I highly recommend this site for anyone who is "sick & tired of being sick & tired of the "dark side site we cannot name".

robbinm
5/29/16

A place that cares about people! Cares about customer bargains and the seller there to provide it. The owner couldn't be any sweeter and oh the deals you will find! More and more stuff added everyday! Leave Tophatter in the dust people it's time to get it right and support the best site on the web!

barbij
4/23/16

I have gone to many of the auctions here, and always find something really cool to buy. It is a fairly new site so there is not much bidding competition and I have gotten many items for opening bid price. You are really missing out if you are not shopping here. The sellers all seem very nice and friendly and I have not had a bad experience. The variety of stuff is amazing. Come on over and try it. I used to shop at TH, but they really made me mad and their customer service is not good at all. I spoke to the owner of the Land of Odz and she is awesome.

pattij3
4/23/16

I am buyer and seller. Really enjoy the people that run the site and the other sellers

belindab23
3/8/16

Have bought fudge, jewelry, supplies, Designer, holiday ornaments, and several other items. Great place to find deals.

jcb2
3/6/16

Selling on OdzBodz has been fun, and buying is a even greater adventure. The people on the sight are fun and engaging. The support you feel as both buyer and seller is wonderful. Come by the site and check it out. Many interesting items for purchase and again, everyone on the site is great!

jefff41
1/3/16

These new live auctions are great ! Get the great deals now while it is just starting.

erinb36
1/1/16

I enjoy attending and purchasing items from the sellers here. The rooms are original and pretty.

joshuat26
12/15/15

I have been on the normal site for awhile and when I heard they were building a live auction site, I was very excited. I'm excited to hopefully sell there and get all my debt paid off. :) I recommend anyone to try it out. I believe most will love it.

angeliam3
12/6/15

I have been pleased in all directions with ODZ. I cant tell you how happy I am to be a part of the site & to buy from the site too. Prices are good! Customer Care is EXCELLENT! It is not a Money Hungry site to sell off of & actually cares about you. ALL items are Authentic, too!!! I have sold on other sites & realize now how I was losing too much. Thank you ODZ for being a Great New Direction for Those of us that were not happy on that "other" site. Stepping away was the BEST Thing! For those looking to sell, Come here to ODZ! Those looking to buy, you can't BEAT IT! Thank you for Also being Fair to the Buyers, too & letting Us make the most out of Every Buying experience for our customers! Buyers are Happy! I am happy! Great JOB! I SEE SUCCESS!

tiffanym36
11/3/15

This site offers a fun-filled engaging atmosphere not found anywhere else. Find great items and have a ton of fun shopping!

kimberlym66
11/3/15

Land of Odz Live Auction Site is super cool. Easy to use and has a fun theme. There are lots of amazing items available to purchase from stores or bid on in the auction rooms. These products range from hand made to retail merchandise. I am very excited about it and will be spending a lot of time there.

kristinh20
11/2/15

What an awesomely fun site! So easy to bid and interact with all the sellers.

Odzbodz.com is a better auction site than "TH"at other auction site. The sellers are more trustworthy. Odzbodz have been testing their Live Real-Time auction - Land of Odz and let me tell you its the next greatest auction site out there!!! The staff is amazing and right there to help you if you have an issue. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!?! Go to Odzbodz.com and create an account you won't regret it!

kristinp7
11/2/15

amazing deals and I will buy and buy and buy from them!! Quality items and great customer service!

jayj51
11/1/15

Amazing!!! FUN!!

suziel2
10/30/15

I went into the mock auctions at least 6 different times. The rooms were bright, and nearly everything went smoothly. The first time as I was rolling my mouse over upcoming items, sometimes the descriptions would not go away when the mouse was moved off the item, but that did not happen the next few times. There was heavy bidding sometimes, and when the bidding got over $1000 the "next bid" amount would be in the double digits. Each time I went back, however, the issues were resolved. I believe some sound effects would add to the live experience, however the thrill of a live auction is definitely there. I'm excited to see the live auctions and be a part of this creative community! I highly recommend to anyone who enjoys live online auctions - buying and selling - to become a member of the OdzBodz Auction community.

Response from Deanne C., OdzBodz Representative
In response to popular demand, we have added 6 different themes of sounds. You select them in your user preferences page. You can toggle them off and on on any page that has sound. There is now music in the lobby, and identifiable action sounds in the auction rooms.
ravenm4
10/29/15

Wonderful New and Exciting...Great NEW Auction site.....

joanl22
10/29/15

Just a super fun and enjoyable place to go for live auctions. Will soon be live for everyone! Come and join in the fun you'll be glad you did.

lindab168
10/29/15

During the test auctions I went in under multiple browsers. Everything worked GREAT for me! Love the set up. Its easy to use, easy to get into. Also love the way you can hover over an item and see it bigger. Also how the items coming up scroll across the bottom. Great job to everyone that is involved. You rock Mr. Wizard!!!

Response from Deanne C., OdzBodz Representative
You can now see the title, seller and starting bid amount in all the upcoming items in the auction by hovering your mouse over any image in the upcoming items feed on the bottom of the auction page.
sf51
10/27/15

I really liked the ease of use of the programs. It didn't take long at all to use the inventory program and found the auctions very cute and entertaining.

tammiea2
10/27/15

I enjoyed the auctions & can not wait for the full experience once out of testing! The rooms were lively & well paced. Love the Enlarged Pic upon rollover. I found the creators to be on top of the testing, making improvements as the feedback rolled in. The exterminators were eliminating bugs at a frenzied rate. I look forward to watching this site Bloom!

Response from Deanne C., OdzBodz Representative
Testing is always a very interactive process. We are pleased to have testers who pay close attention to what is going on so we know what you are seeing. From a programmer's standpoint, we are unable to give it the testing that users give, so we appreciate your help in finding things that may not be functioning as you expect. In 5 days of tests, we corrected everything that all of you found. The Land of Odz will soon be joining forever, the other selling platforms found on OdzBodz Auctions Online.
wendyw47
10/27/15

This site has gone through extensive testing and has the bugs worked out. This allows the Buyer and Seller to buy/sell with confidence. One of the most impressive things about the site is the attitude of the management. Instead of having a hard line attitude, they are open to suggestions and actively listen to problems. Then they are open to working with you to resolve the situation in a way that is fair to everyone. This is an awesome refreshing change to the procedures and attitudes of the other auction sites.

Response from Deanne C., OdzBodz Representative
This site was developed for you, the seller, and for your clients. It is with your suggestions and helpful critique of the site that we can make it as fair as possible. We cannot please everyone, but we listen to every suggestion, and if possible, either offer options that the user can elect, of try to compromise with a solution that everybody will be happy with.
ji3525
10/26/15

This site is a refreshing new way of shopping on line! I am so excited for its arrival. It combines a serious site with much imagination that makes it not just a shopping experience... but rather an adventure! So different than any other site I have visited which is what makes it so refreshing!

Response from Deanne C., OdzBodz Representative
We are the only auction site that has three different selling platforms. Two of them are active right now. We have duration auctions, on OdzBodz, OdzShop Stores and very soon, The Land of Odz Live, Interactive, Real-time Auctions will be our newest and fun way to shop and sell.
karenh100
10/26/15

OdzBodz is going to be a great live auction site. Testing was a lot of fun and any problems were immediately fixed. It's gonna be the best place to sell and buy online! Check it out!

nonat2
10/26/15

Love the live auctions, amazing sellers, and great service.

Anyone from any of the countries that are supported on the site www.theLandofOdz.com. We do not allow sellers from any communist or trade embargoed countries. You can just register at the web address shown above, and then you can contact me if you have any additional questions. Deanne@OdzBodz.com

By Deanne C., Land of Odz Representative

You can go into www.theLandofOdz.com, and click on the little icon that looks like a "boat life saver", to send a report to customer support. We have a prompt response time. You can hover over all the icons to see what they are for, and you can also use the question mark icon to find the help topics for any page. A direct e-mail to admin@odzbodz.com can also be used for tech support.

By Deanne C., Land of Odz Representative

Questions? Get answers from the OdzBodz staff and other customers.

4 Photos for OdzBodz