OBHost

OBHost has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. OBHost ranks 132nd among Web Hosting sites.

How would you rate OBHost?

“OBHost has been the perfect choice for me.”

Mr A.
1/16/20

I've been using their OpenVZ VPS Business plan and it has been a great experience for me. My website gains high traffic from visitors and my main concern has been to handle the traffic without any crashes. With OB Host I received a lot of support. Their free DDoS protection is a great addition to the plan and let's say that their hosting has never let my site down.

mra255
January 16th, 2020
justinw241
August 20th, 2019
My website runs really fast with OBHost dedicated servers in the USA. They could double their price and I would stay with them. They are that good and you won't be disappointed. I don't think I will ever leave. I recommended and guarantee you will have a peace of mind with this hosting. They use fast server, their web hosting is fast. The fact is that OBHost offers some of the best customer support I've ever encountered.
jermaines13
September 8th, 2019
5/5 rating to Obhost hosting service! Double Thumbs Up! No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service. When you use the online chat, someone answers pretty much instantaneously. You can't ask for more than that! And they are willing to help you out in any way they can.

Questions? Get answers from the OBHost staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about OBHost?

Have a question about OBHost?