OBHost

OBHost has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. OBHost ranks 67th among Web Hosting sites.

How would you rate OBHost?

“OBHost has been the perfect choice for me.”

Mr A.
1/16/20

I've been using their OpenVZ VPS Business plan and it has been a great experience for me. My website gains high traffic from visitors and my main concern has been to handle the traffic without any crashes. With OB Host I received a lot of support. Their free DDoS protection is a great addition to the plan and let's say that their hosting has never let my site down.

mra255
January 16th, 2020

Products used:
KVM VPS

marshallh70
February 18th, 2021

For my purposes, showing (my own) video and music clips, Obhost VPS hosting has been well priced and pretty reliable. I also love that they add new features every month and the amount of bandwidth and disk space you are allocated grows every week. If you are looking for a reliable host for a site that uses MySQL, this is the place to deal with. Your sites will be in good hands, dudes.

jeromyk2
January 14th, 2021

I'd like to mention that Obhost's long history in this business gives the reasons to treat it as the host with highly redundant servers and quality support. The more important fact is that it will definitely satisfy all the specifications, because of the flexible ability. Good job!

arnoldr58
December 8th, 2020

Would recommend obhost ssd hosting to anyone. I have a basic shared hosting account - I use for most of my web development customers, and the server has not had any downtime since I signed up 5 months ago. Overall, highly recommended. Let's hope they keep it up.

hipolitom9
September 20th, 2021

No doubt, Obhost.net is a great web host, nothing but helpful. Pricing is reasonable. Servers are fast. Their customer service is great as well. Anytime I needed a question answered they provided quick and knowledgeable answer and help. My website response times have never been faster and support level is above and beyond.

hailees6
October 18th, 2021

Excellent services by customer service... Couldn't get any better they are providing great solutions. Thanks obhost.net

jimmyr175
October 15th, 2021

A few times, I've had dumb technical questions. Once I forgot my password because I hadn't touched my web site for over a year. Another time, I couldn't figure out which address to use for uploading. Each time, OBhost.net answered within hours, if not minutes and solved my problem.

atiei
September 30th, 2021

Love your services. 5/5 thanks for your service obhost.net is best <3. This is absoulately the best site ever.

justinw241
August 20th, 2019

My website runs really fast with OBHost dedicated servers in the USA. They could double their price and I would stay with them. They are that good and you won't be disappointed. I don't think I will ever leave. I recommended and guarantee you will have a peace of mind with this hosting. They use fast server, their web hosting is fast. The fact is that OBHost offers some of the best customer support I've ever encountered.

jermaines13
September 8th, 2019

5/5 rating to Obhost hosting service! Double Thumbs Up! No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service. When you use the online chat, someone answers pretty much instantaneously. You can't ask for more than that! And they are willing to help you out in any way they can.

Questions? Get answers from the OBHost staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about OBHost?

Have a question about OBHost?