Review of Obagi

customerservice@obagi.com
2018 Customer choice award

vickid59
2/21/19

A plastic surgeon sold the Obagi kit to me for $477 -- maybe that also included his consultation fee -- to reduce irregular facial texture and red spots. I have used the kit of products every morning and every night since Oct. 22, 2018, and my face looks exactly as it did before I started using the products. Bizarre that I also experienced no peeling or breakouts that I read about could result from use.

selenaz2
11/13/18

Both of my teenagers have had acne issues and the Cleanziderm line working incredibly well. The only thing I don't like about it is the price and that it can't be purchased at an Ulta type retail store. It really does work though so the price is definitely worth it.

thomast73
Thomas T.
6/13/16

I have been using Obagi for 5 years and would never use anything else on my skin! I am nearly 50 years old and am constantly mistaken for someone in their late 30s. Go slow on the products if you have a peeling (expected!) reaction in the first few weeks/months, use mineral makeup to cover. I had freckles, sun damage and acne 5 years ago, but I can now feel great with no makeup on at all. It is truly amazing but requires PATIENCE and COMMITMENT! Stick with it! You won't regret it!

jasonv31
Jason V.
3/5/16

I have been using their products for just over 3 months now and I would say that it is the best money I've ever spent. I no longer have breakouts after years of getting spots on my cheeks. I used to use anti blemish products by Clinique which never did a thing for my skin. I would recommend that people suffering from acne give these products a try. I did and have absolutely no regrets. When you start using the products your skin will feel a little bit itchy but that's just your skin shedding and new skin forming. People now look at me and ask me if I've been on holiday, also telling me I look younger and asking what have I done. Guess it's that new skin giving me that new glow! Very happy with the Obagi Medical products.

jeffy28
Jeff Y.
2/1/16

I absolutely LOVE the Obagi Sunshield sunscreen! It gives you the best protection, but is not greasy, it's quickly and easily absorbed, and leaves your skin well moisturized. A big reason why I love it so much is that I always use multiple skin care products every morning after cleansing my skin, and this product does not interfere with any of those products. It's hard to find a really good day skin cream with a high enough SPF...well this solves the problem. I think you will love it as much as I do.

jayz12
Jay Z.
11/7/15

The Obagi system is an amazing treatment package. It totally cleared my skin of current acne and post acne red marks/hyper-pigmentation. The cost is high, but it's worth it. I keep coming back to this as it's the only regime that works for me. Great product line for adult type acne! I used the website to find a doctor's office near me that sells Obagi.

jaredc17
10/29/14

nice recommended site. I have purchased some face cr3eam that i had many spot and it worked well. My face looked very clear after i started using but the problem is we need to keep using it. Once if you stop it your face will as before

dawnh19
10/13/14

I had used the Obagi.com for the purpose of my skin treatment. And really website is very useful which gives perfect remedies for all kind of skin diseases. And I had bought obagi products from a doctor, and it really gave me a perfect result. So in my future also I will use this service. So I always support Obagi.com services.

natashas3
6/29/13

I had a great experience with this site. I called to place my order and the person I spoke with surprisingly knew a whole lot about the Obagi products I was interested in. I actually found out that the Obagi Exfoderm Forte exfoliator that my dermatologist had sold me for a ridiculous amount was wrong for my skin type and dried my skin out pretty badly. They recommended I switch to the normal Exfoderm and use a therapeutic moisturizer to fix the problem and it seems to be helping. The Exfoderm Forte that my dermatologist sold me is actually for people with naturally oily skin. Seems like he just wanted to sell me expensive product he had left on his shelf. I appreciate the great customer service from this site and the low prices.

geralds
2/15/12

After months of using the Obagi Nu-derm, I saw some obvious results which really made me happy. This miracle beauty cream is unlike any other because it removed my fine lines in my forehead in less than three weeks. This beauty cream works like those expensive beauty products. I have also tried some obagi products like the Obagi Elastiderm and that too made my skin smoother. Of all the beauty products that I have used, this is one of the best in terms of making my skin look younger. Up to now, I still use these products to maintain my youthful-looking skin.

karenh19
1/5/12

I'm very satisfied that I was able to get my facial product for half the price my dermatologist was going to charge me. I was a little skeptical, but 5 days later i received my order. I'm really excited I can afford to continue using Obagi products for half the price!!

dannyt1
8/24/11

I have placed an order from this website on August the 15th, and have not heard or received anything from them. I have sent them two messages from their site and still have not heard anything back. The payment is made, but the products have not arrived. I need to let the public know so that it won't happen to them.

minkn
11/22/10

Great site, and great products. Never had a bad a experience.

tracyh1
9/25/10

I had gone into the sun all summer long and my freckles have been going a little bit crazy. I bought obagi products from a nurse at a med spa and in just a few weeks all of the sun freckles that I got during the summer were gone. So much cheaper than going to a doctor too! Great products.

kristir2
10/28/09

After working in the cosmetic industry for year, one of the only skin care products that actually delivers the promise of smoother, clearer skin is obagi. It is usually only sold in doctor's offices because of the ingredients. It works because the creams contain prescription grade ingredients that are not allowed to be sold in department stores. Anyone with pigment problems, wrinkles, large pores or texture problems should look into starting Obagi. The tradeoff is that it takes awhile to work and your skin becomes very red and peely when you first start to use it.

irisg
8/12/08

great skin care line for anti aging, pigmentation and much more - This is one of the first skin care lines available exclusively to physicians and it is great for a variety of skin types. My only advice is to make sure you see a dermatologist that has experience using these products and that you receive close follow up after beginning the program to ensure the best results.

sarahh
7/10/08

Obagi for sun damaged skin - I have seen the benefits firsthand of a heavily sun damaged friend who used the NuDerm system and after only a couple of months his skin looked brilliant and clear. (He then went for a photofacial and is looking a good 15 years younger.) After seeing his results I would like to try this system for my hyper pigmentation and to minimize my pores. It is pricey though, and you have to get it through your dermatologist. But they also have a great sunscreen called Healthy Skin Protection that goes on really nicely and blends well on my face. Until I can get the NuDerm, I'll just have to protect from any further damage!

nicoleh1
1/25/08

Skin Rejuvenation - I have used the products for the past 8 years on and off and really believe they have changed my skin dramatically. I highly recommend the this system to people who are looking to improve the texture and overall appearance.

25 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

They have a complete line dedicated to acne issues called Clenziderm but they also carry all kinds of products for other skin concerns.

By Selena Z.

Yes! You can find some great information at https://www.obagi.com/patients/about-us/company-bio

By Selena Z.

For acne I would suggest using their Clenziderm products as their active ingredient is salicylic acid which is great for acne.

By Selena Z.

Did you buy your obagi online or are you in a program designed by a doctor?

By Kristi R.

Questions? Get answers from the Obagi staff and other customers.

Obagi?