Review of NZSale.nz

contactus@nzsale.co.nz

161 reviews with 4 stars

alisons34
12/2/16
This year I have done 60% if my shopping on NZ sale. It's convenient and so easy to do with a great variety of products.
Clothes, books, toys, shoes, cosmetics and household items all just a click away from my front door. So easy.
I love it. The courier greets me by names now!
rachelk47
12/2/16
For the most part a great website, my only problem is that if a shipment is delayed for whatever reason I think some form of communication would be appreciated by the customer.
janinec8
12/2/16
Good computer system, bit slow for product to arrive.
maneat
12/2/16
Why I didn't give you a 5 was because it takes so long for things to get here and I understand some things have to come from overseas. The wait is to long. Just being honest!!
melanies64
12/2/16
I've used NZ Sale a lot, to purchase women's, men's and children's clothing, plus homeware. I've definitely had some amazing deals and been exposed to both known brands and unknown overseas brands, which is interesting and means that I have access to different products than what is available on the NZ market generally. One criticism I have is that product descriptions are not always accurate (or there is very little information), butbitherwise the service has been good. Wil be back again!
alyssac23
12/2/16
Pretty efficient service, happy with the products, great sales. Only thing to improve would be email updates with orders.
maddyg6
12/2/16
Order a lot from this website. They have great products at amazing prices and their outlet shops are amazing. However some orders take a very long time to arrive but they're always in good shape and quality when they arrive. NZsale is definitely my favourite online store and I would highly recommend it
joannea14
12/2/16
I have found NZ sale great. I enjoy the option of some super sales and the free shipping on most items for the nest hour but it does tempt me to buy more! It would be perfect if I could get the product a bit quicker.
ahmedi4
12/2/16
Delivery should be more faster. Overall very good experience
amira67
12/2/16
I had a good experience in terms of options and prices however, there were some delays in items shipment.
natalied37
12/2/16
Love the variety of great quality stuff.
jagdeepb1
Overall very good range.
nancyk65
12/2/16
Good shopping experience with Nzsale would be even better to have more physical shops around central Auckland
rebeccaa44
12/2/16
Generally very good, any problems have been sorted out quickly.
katyc9
12/2/16
Great site to use just shipping on the slow side sometimes
nicolah14
12/2/16
Amazing deals, Great variety, occasionally lengthy delivery. Sizes could be explained more e.g. a chart with country conversions. Could have more buyers picks or gift for x ideas.
regiireneo
12/2/16
I gave 4/5 review to indicate how I am happy about the services since my first purchase in nzsale. The product range has variations and easy to search specific item you've looking for. However there was one product that was not checked before sending the package to me. I can't use it despite the refund.
sarahp153
Excellent
scottb177
12/2/16
There is so many products to choose from while shopping for Xmas gifts that I could spend hours browsing knowing I am getting a great deal
terinan
12/2/16
Takes a while to receive the items
rosw192
12/2/16
So much choice, hard to decide which one to buy.
pipw
12/2/16
I look pretty much most days at the site. I have often picked up really great bargains.
clarel12
12/2/16
NZ Sales has so much to choose from, and such amazing prices, it is hard to resist buying daily. It is like having your own shopping mall, in the comfort of your own home.
sailendrap
12/2/16
Orders are placed as and when required and no point in holding and waiting for sale to be over
annetter17
12/2/16
I am a regular shopper with NZsale and so far have loved everything I brought bar one or two hair products which were not the best but this still hasn't stopped me from shopping with them.My only gripe is that the shipping/delivery takes way too long and it feels like forever for your items to arrive.

Hi Katey, thank you for your message. Could you please let me know the order number and I will check further for you. Hope to hear from you soon.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Sheryl, thank you for your message and I am sorry to hear that you have not received a response for your queries. Could you please send a photo of the item received that shows the size to attachment@mysale.com. Please include the order number as well. Looking forward for your reply.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Tania, Thank you for your question.To use a store credit, promotional code or voucher simply browse our sales: 1. Add your favourite items to your cart 2. Click "Äpply Voucher" at the payment details section 3. Select the amount you'd like to redeem which is available in your account during the checkout stage. From here, we'll deduct the value of the credit from your order. You can view your available vouchers and their expiry by visiting the My Vouchers section of your Account. Please note that vouchers can only be used on sales event items and not their postage. Any leftover or unused vouchers will be reinstated on your Account. Be sure to keep note of the 'use before' date that is listed on your Account to avoid missing out! Should you apply a voucher to your order and not complete the transaction, it may take our system up to 15 minutes to refresh and to return your voucher back to your account. Make sure you click on the voucher before you confirm payment as it's not possible to add a voucher after you've completed your order!

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Shipra, Thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. You can find our return policy here : https://www.nzsale.co.nz/ReturnPolicy.aspx?cid=10

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Oskar, thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. All information on product is available on the website under the product information.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Bruce, our estimated delivery times are listed directly on the site, and beside each individual item along with which warehouse they are being dispatched from

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Brydie, any issues you have with lost items please do reach out directly via your account and contact us, we will raise this directly with the respective couriers

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Lynelle, once your request has come through our team will send you through the details on how to return your item to us, if this has not reached you, please do send us through a message directly via your account and "Contact Us' so that we can send through all of the information

Hi AS, all of our products are 100% authentic

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Rhonda, thanks for messaging in, these dates are only estimated as transportation and other factors are beyond our control, so we are not able to guarantee delivery times. These estimated dates are when we expect the orders from this sale to be delivered. Once you place an order you can track this directly via your account through to your door, and if you have any queries please just send us a message directly via your account and contact us as our Team is here to help

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Questions? Get answers from the NZSale.nz staff and other customers.

14 Photos for NZSale.nz