Nuttalls Of Chester reviews

SITE CLOSED
Chester, CHS, GB

paule19
6/9/11
We ordered a ring for my daughters 21st paid online but 3 weeks later I am told order cannot be completed and money will be refunded. I complained about this service but they have not replied When I look at their website today they are still selling ring that that were unable to supply to me. Be cautious about dealing with Nuttalls
jamesc32
4/27/11
Regarding my order with Nuttalls.

The earrings arrived this morning and my wife is extremely happy with both the stones and the quality.

I was a little disappointed with the delivery time, but at least you kept me fully updated.

The main thing is she is really pleased with her birthday present and I will definitely use your services again in the future.

James C
jonf3
1/19/11
Ordered a ring in September and they still could not confirm a delivery date in November so I asked for a refund. Now mid January and despite numerous phone calls (when you can get through) and emails I am still waiting for my money back. Court action is now my only option. I have also spoken to the British Jewellers Association who informed me that they asked Nuttalls of Chester to leave because they had too many complaints about them. They are no longer a member. Avoid at all costs.
christinat1
9/13/10
I ordered my Engagement Ring in July of this year. I still have not received it or a second choice Ring either.
it has been over 6 weeks and my Engagement Party has come and gone.......really angry I did not have my Ring for this special occation. Today I asked for my Money back. Not once did Nuttals of Chester inform me they could not get my Ring. I made several Calls to them only to be told my Ring would be here the following Week.DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY TO HAVE THE JEWELLERY YOU WANT AND PAY FOR. DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY TO SEND YOU YOUR JEWELLERY IN TIME FOR A SPECIAL OCCATION. I DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY FULL STOP........... I am due to go on my Engagement Holiday WITHOUT MY ENGAGEMENT RING..................

Has anyone had such a terrible experience with Nuttalls of Chester? I have had my whole Engagement experience ruined!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 weeks later still no Ring. Have asked for Money back now................. Dont trust this company as they never keep you truthfully informed............

By Christina T.
Questions? Get answers from the Nuttalls Of Chester staff and other customers.

Nuttalls Of Chester?