NutriHerbs

NutriHerbs has a consumer rating of 3.32 stars from 37 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. NutriHerbs ranks 19th among Weight Loss sites.

• The start was slow, but once the weight loss begun I just kept losing weight.
  • She lost 9kgs in 4 months and she feels very active.

• I finished all the 6 bottles but didn't lose a single 100 gms also in reverse I m starting loosing my hair very badly.
How would you rate NutriHerbs?

“Effective products”

Samarth A.
4/4/19

The product is authentic, could feel the smell in the burp after taking. It has given me good effect Well satisfied with their shilajit extract capsules. Must give a try! Helps in gaining revitality. Specially i found good stamina build over one month of usage at my workout sessions at gym. Good as a suppliment..

“Obnoxious little company”

Boye V.
9/9/20

They ship me an item I didn't order. I ask politely if they can swap it to the right item or money back. After one week, they answer in a very rude manner, that they have done nothing wrong. I guess it is a one man a cellar company.

6 bottles (3) weight loss (3) 4 months (3) 3 months (6)
samartha
April 4th, 2019

Well satisfied with their shilajit extract capsules. Must give a try!

boyev
September 9th, 2020
I guess it is a one man a cellar company.
lenac33
June 20th, 2019
I am Buy to three months course product it's totally fake no effective. All over scam process. I don't know how scam running in india.
charut
February 16th, 2016
Just ordered for me. I weigh around 84kgs 5'4". I hv to lose 20 kgs of my body weight. I will and keep posted in a week or later.
rinkim1
October 2nd, 2017
Hi all, please don't buy this product it's totally waste of money. I bought it through offer buy 3 bottles get 3 bottles, I paid 6000/-totally waste. I finished all the 6 bottles but didn't lose a single 100 gms also in reverse I m starting loosing my hair very badly. I'm facing alopecia now all side effects of this garima combogia. Before buying they were calling 100 times a day but now I'm trying too contact them no reply.
I lost my valuable hairs and rupees six thousands. Please nobody buy n try
ishans1
April 4th, 2017
I bought the product to loose weight & the medicines worked really good.
It helped me reduce my weight within the suggested time frame.

Their team also helped me preparing a diet chart.

100% Recommended!
bhavnap1
January 11th, 2017
They just want to con people out of their money and give a damm about anything else please don't get Caught don't deal with them
nipunt
March 17th, 2017
I have been using this product Since Last 1 month. I have lost around 4 Kgs and have reduced couple of inches. Product Worked Fine for me.

Con - It is a little Costly. I was being cautious so had bought only 1 bottle.

Next time I will ask for discount
nehab7
April 7th, 2016
I hv been taking this product for only last 6 days but the results are awesome... lost 1 kg...
madhus4
March 11th, 2016
Customers be careful these people don't go with their words.Sir/Madam i had cancelled order Order ID: b6J531692z3
On 20th feb. Regarding refund of money i had contaced on same 20 feb itself. Then i got this message Please contact us on +91 11 65252786 that our refund team could let you know the information for the same. When i contacted above number they had promised for refund within 10 days. Now today after 20 days They reverted back with your email id... when can i expect the refund

I am expecting reply...
arunastudiol
April 8th, 2017
I used this products. But no result. No weight loss. Only my money loss. I had paid rs. 5,669/- for 6 bottles.
makulm
April 9th, 2017
Best Products! I loose my 3 kg weight with in 2 months. Now I am looking better. Recommended this product to every one.
sams309
November 14th, 2016
Third class product n third class services just wasted of money no any effect seen lots of call n email I done for refund and replace no reply or excuse es many more I finished one bottle of garnecia cambogia my weight instead of decrease it was increased so I can't preferred this product to take any one they r saying do diet properly if we do a diet than why sholud we take this pills all rubbish
I want refund my money no reply still I m trying from last 10 days and wasting my money in a crisis period so please don't go for this
seemas3
December 29th, 2015
Great product, amazing results! It is a little expensive, but the results it delivers makes it worth every rupee spent. I would suggest ordering the 6 month pack since it comes cheap. Also, you will see better results when you take it for a long time.
kypesm
March 16th, 2017
Not used this product but used Herbalife products and got amazing results. For my change photos live contact me.

Reply me for more details
lajpats
Lajpat S. – NutriHerbs Rep
Hello Sir, good to know that you got good results from Herbalife. Our product Garcinia is a weight loss supplement and it burns your existing fat and also increases your metabolism. I am sure you will get amazing results from our product as well.
jasbirs
December 2nd, 2015
With no time in hand, weight loss was a constant struggle. Nutriherbs helped me lose a lot of

Weight and I am really grateful to them for that. The pills began to work after 3 weeks, but

Once it started I saw amazing results. I have lost 9kgs in 3 months so far.
rohanv6
July 27th, 2016
I have try many things for reduced my excess weight, Recently one of my friend told me about garcinia cambogia herbs. So I started Nutriherbs garcinia cambogia herbs from last months and reduced weight approx 5kg. I am very satisfied with this products.
nandinid
February 9th, 2017
Wastage of money and nothing else. I have put on weight in case of put off. They are not responding. I just want to return 2bottles and get the money back.
meenakshis1
December 29th, 2015
I love it. I look younger and so much better thanks to Nutriherbs. I honestly recommend it to any person who is overweight. Order it and take it regularly for 3 months and you will see results.
monic472
December 22nd, 2015
Initially the product did not work, however the agents at Nutriherbs told me to wait for a

Month and then see. In the first month I lost only 2kgs; however in the remaining 3 months I

Lost 7 more. I am very happy with the product.

Monika Chaudhary
nazias
August 21st, 2015
I have ordered garnacia cambojia from nutriherb. As promised i vl loose minimum 2 kgs a week. Its already a week i have been taking your fake medicine and i have not seen any results. I would like to go for my money return policy. Tried reAching on ur numbers but no one is responding
priyankap
July 27th, 2015
I'm in awe at what Nutriherbs has done for me. I managed to lose 11kgs in just 4 months. I can now wear clothes that are in fashion and dress up the way I want with confidence. This is an amazing product and it's a must try for any individual looking to shed a few pounds.
I'm submitting this review here with the intention of letting as many people as I can that this is a product worth trying!
vandanaj
February 4th, 2016
I oredred 2 tumblers to my shock one tumbler is broken when i opened the packet
My order id is 998602125 recived it day before yesaerday
I am triying there number is off
What schock it was after spending so much the company doesnt even check its product before sending to customers
Imagine my money going waste i wonder if the nutiherbs office and these people will change the leaking tumbler i have received
*******@gmail.com

Tip for consumers: pls see this

yuvis
December 3rd, 2015
I am surprised with the results Nutriherbs has delivered. I lost 5 kgs in 2 months which is perfect for me. I did follow their diet chart which is very good. There customer service one of best..
ashis94
April 9th, 2016
Its amongst costliest Garcinia product. I have just bought it but very skeptical i am about its results and side effects as well, as i have never used such products before. Lets see how it works with me... Keeping fingers crossed

Ma'am we are really glad that you came up with your problem. I will suggest you to concentrate on your food diet and continue for 20 more days. As its a fat burner there is no chance to gain weight. If in case you have gained, that means your food diet is really poor and I request you to improve it.

See more answers (2)

Sure mam! It will help you to lose weight! For your better assistance we have a team of dietitian! They will assist you about the diet process and how to use the product.

By Makul M.

No Mam, once you stop feeding your child, then only you can start with the product. But You can always lose weight through customized diet plans available on our portal.

By Lajpat S.,

We don't recommend you to take this capsules as she is planning to conceive.

By Lajpat S.,

There is NO side effects.

By Lajpat S.,

Hi, The diet plan is not complexed to be followed but simple because we mentioned how, when and which manner you have to take your daily meal systematically that your body could get the nutrition from the food you take. As we are living creature so it is necessary for us to stretch our body that our body could circulate the blood throughout. For any assistance you can contact us on+91 11 65252786

By Lajpat S.,

Hey Abhay, Glad to see your interest in Nutriherbs. The supplementis genuine, result oriented, 100% natural and herbal which is consisted of only natural ingredients and also approved by FDA, FSSAI, GMP and ISO.The supplement works on the metabolism, increase the metabolism, melts the fat and converts the fat into energy which increases the physical performance also. You can contact us on +91 11 65252786 or send us mail on support@nutriherbs.in in knowing the details for the same.

By Lajpat S.,

A person has to take 2 capsules per day, one in the morning and like wise in the evening before 30 minutes of having the meal with luke warm water, please mention the fat reduction requirement in kgs that we could suggest you the package of the supplement accordingly.

By Lajpat S.,

No side effect, its purely herbal, no mussels loss, it improve your metabolism.

By Lajpat S.,

We generally advise it to take two time only. That is more then sufficient for normal results

By Lajpat S.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the NutriHerbs staff and other customers.

lajpats
Lajpat S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NutriHerbs?

Have a question about NutriHerbs?