Review of NUCIFIC

support@nucific.com

1 Review From Our Community

maryh62
7/3/17

I have ordered twice from Nucific. I started using the BioX4 product, which I really like. It is a small nutritional capsule, combining 4 powerful organic natural substances. It contains EGCG, a natural compound found in green tea which aids in weight loss. The capsules also contain a natural digestive enzyme which aids in breaking down fats and in the absorption of proteins. The other two ingredients are a natural appetite suppressant, and probiotics. From what I've read, the Nucific company labs are highly rated for their cleanliness, truth in advertising, and adherence to strict standards. As for the product itself, I have used it daily for 2 months now with moderate results and no adverse side effects. I have had numerous digestive issues over the years, and have difficulty both with absorption and in finding nutritional substances that do not irritate the digestive tract. This product has worked well for me. I plan on continuing to include BioX4t in my daily regimen. Nucific has numerous other products, which I may research and consider in the future, including their bone broth, and Krill oil. As for reliability, the shipping was reasonably priced and extremely fast; I received my orders within a couple of days. Very satisfied, at this point!

Questions? Get answers from the NUCIFIC staff and other customers.

NUCIFIC?