Nubian Reines

Nubian Reines has a consumer rating of 4.87 stars from 15 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Nubian Reines ranks 3rd among Backpacks sites.

How would you rate Nubian Reines?

“Fantastic! It's About Time!”

Leonie M.
11/13/20

I seriously love this backpack! I got it for my granddaughter. Not only is it extremely well made, has a lot of room for all of her things for the day, but I just love the fact that the girls on it look like her! She is a little queen! Pockets for everything, reflectors and superb quality. I got this on a recommendation now I'm going to recommend it!

leoniem15
November 13th, 2020

I seriously love this backpack! I got it for my granddaughter.

Pockets for everything, reflectors and superb quality.

I got this on a recommendation now I'm going to recommend it!

sherronr2
July 1st, 2021

I want my Granddaughter to grow up seeing people that looked like her. These school bag/lunch bags fit that criteria. She loves them. I'm pleased with the quality and price. Also fast delivery.

Products used:
School bag and lunch box

stephaniet562
August 17th, 2020

Bought it for my 9 years old daughter and she loves it. Good quality, good size and beautiful colour.

daejhenaeb
September 5th, 2020

Everything was nice. Service, postage was fast. Children's love bag and myself I like it. Going to orderore soon

lornab56
August 24th, 2020

It was delivered quickly and looked good. I bought it for my nephews daughter. It's great to see an item that looks like the person using the item.

bisia2
August 24th, 2020

A fantastic and well made bag that my 9 year old really liked. I also bought the pencil case and another bag for another child. I love the number of usual pockets and the different sections on the bag. I would definitely suggest getting this product as a great gift for a young girl. Great price & quaity.

pareeseb
September 7th, 2020

Got this bag for my little niece who is a 4 year old black little girl. Didn't want her to get used to white barbies etc wanted her to see her skin on a bags and pictures of what looked like her. She loves it thank you!

nicholenev
September 7th, 2020

My daughter and niece absolutely love there bags. Beautiful bag with good services i have recommended your store to other people are looking for decent bags.

adrianad46
August 9th, 2020

Good quality and service. My daughter loves her new bag. Thank you for the super fast delivery A*****

frayb1
September 10th, 2020

I was very pleased with both Items, the product quality was excellent and most of all my daughter loves her school bag and lunchbox

melanieo66
September 4th, 2020

The bags are beautiful with lovely zip features and printed picture. The bags are really spacious with several compartments. Ideal for school, sports activities or days out. I brought the bag and matching pencil case for presents and both girls loved them.

annwenj
August 31st, 2020

I highly recommend this company Nubian Reines are an amazing company with high quality products (see the image attached). A matchless customer service team and they are really efficient when it comes to queries or any issues. I am also very proud to support a Black owned business and I am so happy that my daughter gets to see, wear and experience the representation that always longed for as a child. There prices are amazing and sales are awesome too. Support them now you will not be disappointed!

Products used:
Bought a bag

ruthm418
August 8th, 2020

Excellent efficient service. The bags are absolutely gorgeous and worth every penny. I highly recommend their products.

rutha413
September 1st, 2020

I was very impressed and pleased with the quality of the pink princess backpack. I bought it for my 5yo niece and she loves it. I would like one for myself but am too old to rock a pink princess backpack.

glendad48
October 2nd, 2020

Back pack lunch bag very nice a lot bigger than I thought my granddaughter loves them They came quite quickly well made excellent quality

Questions? Get answers from the Nubian Reines staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nubian Reines?

Have a question about Nubian Reines?