Review of NPIdb

Fargo, ND 58108, US

1 star

medicalb
6/13/17
NPIdb.org is the best NPI lookup service I have found. There are several other sites that does the same thing but NPIdb is the most easiest to use and I trust that what I find is accurate and up to date. The others look almost amature-ish and searching is so difficult.
kimg28
4/14/15
I like the new layout much better. It also has more information than before. ICD Codes, Taxonomy codes, HCPCS & more.Thumbs up!!
mw23
6/19/13
My company uses npidb.org all the time. Their NPI Lookup service is all I need to get our billing done properly. Bravo! There are several on the net. NPIDB just happens to be my favorite.
elliotg
3/13/12
There are many sites out there to get NPI numbers but npidb.org seems to be the one I like to use. It's quick, fast, reliable and above all, FREE. Beware - there are a few that actually charges for this information. Don't get scammed!!
armenb
12/13/11
One of the many web sites to retrieve the health care provider's national indentifyer. I was filling out a form for healthcare insurance and there was a requirement to fill out that number. I browsed the web and liked this particular link from many others out there.

Questions? Get answers from the NPIdb staff and other customers.

NPIdb?