NPIdb

NPIdb has a consumer rating of 4.17 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. NPIdb ranks 12th among Health Insurance sites.

How would you rate NPIdb?

“The best NPI lookup service”

Medical B.
6/13/17

NPIdb.org is the best NPI lookup service I have found. There are several other sites that does the same thing but NPIdb is the most easiest to use and I trust that what I find is accurate and up to date. The others look almost amature-ish and searching is so difficult.

“Giant waste of money”

Ali A.
10/3/21

Information is not updated, they have coach info from coaches who were gone years ago. There's no support, no recruiting help. Don't waste your money! My son was recruited off Twitter better than this and Twitter is free.

medicalb
June 13th, 2017

kimg28
April 14th, 2015

I like the new layout much better. It also has more information than before. ICD Codes, Taxonomy codes, HCPCS & more. Thumbs up!

mw23
June 19th, 2013

My company uses npidb.org all the time. Their NPI Lookup service is all I need to get our billing done properly. Bravo! There are several on the net. NPIDB just happens to be my favorite.

alia800
October 3rd, 2021

armenb
December 13th, 2011

One of the many web sites to retrieve the health care provider's national indentifyer. I was filling out a form for healthcare insurance and there was a requirement to fill out that number. I browsed the web and liked this particular link from many others out there.

elliotg
March 13th, 2012

There are many sites out there to get NPI numbers but npidb.org seems to be the one I like to use. It's quick, fast, reliable and above all, FREE. Beware - there are a few that actually charges for this information. Don't get scammed!

Questions? Get answers from the NPIdb staff and other customers.

NPI Number Lookup from CMS - Search the NPI Registry by name or NPI number. NPI lookup for doctors and other healthcare providers from the NPI Registry.

npid
NPI D.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NPIdb?

Have a question about NPIdb?