NPIdb

NPIdb has a consumer rating of 4.8 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. NPIdb also ranks 6th among Health Insurance sites.

How would you rate NPIdb?

“The best NPI lookup service”

Medical B.
6/13/17

NPIdb.org is the best NPI lookup service I have found. There are several other sites that does the same thing but NPIdb is the most easiest to use and I trust that what I find is accurate and up to date. The others look almost amature-ish and searching is so difficult.

medicalb
June 13th, 2017
kimg28
April 14th, 2015
I like the new layout much better. It also has more information than before. ICD Codes, Taxonomy codes, HCPCS & more.Thumbs up!!
mw23
June 19th, 2013
My company uses npidb.org all the time. Their NPI Lookup service is all I need to get our billing done properly. Bravo! There are several on the net. NPIDB just happens to be my favorite.
elliotg
March 13th, 2012
There are many sites out there to get NPI numbers but npidb.org seems to be the one I like to use. It's quick, fast, reliable and above all, FREE. Beware - there are a few that actually charges for this information. Don't get scammed!!
armenb
December 13th, 2011
One of the many web sites to retrieve the health care provider's national indentifyer. I was filling out a form for healthcare insurance and there was a requirement to fill out that number. I browsed the web and liked this particular link from many others out there.

Questions? Get answers from the NPIdb staff and other customers.

NPI Number Lookup from CMS - Search the NPI Registry by name or NPI number. NPI lookup for doctors and other healthcare providers from the NPI Registry.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NPIdb?

Have a question about NPIdb?