Noscript.net

Noscript.net has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Noscript.net also ranks 12th among Open Source sites.

How would you rate Noscript.net?

“I've been using NoScript with Firefox for a good while”

Robbie M.
2/4/13

I've been using NoScript with Firefox for a good while. I love being able to open any new website without fear that malicious scripts can run until I catch & stop them. It's very easy to use. With a mouse click you can tell what services are running scripts. What services want to run scripts. Between the NoScripts icon & the handy Currently Forbidden bar with an Options button. Setting up the webpage/website is a couple mouse clicks. It's very clear what you are, or are not, blocking. I'm all for supporting my favorite websites, etc. I've found that some of my trusted websites, that I actually pay for premium service with no ads, have had issues with an occasional ad running malicious scripts. So, I block to be safe, not to mess up revenue streams.

ericm10
August 13th, 2011
Why is NoScript.net a key tool to Internet users? Because it makes things a ton more secure.

People like to think that Firefox is secure. However, there have been flaws found in Firefox that lead to exploits. In almost every case, scripting was part of the problem.

The noscript Firefox Addon is a very good tool for plugging that whole. I will not lie and say it is a dream and perfectly easy to use. It will take a little time for people to learn what they do and do not want to allow. However, once you let scripts from the major players run, what is left is a lot safer web. The random scripts from ad servers that are located in questionable places, which are loaded with attack scripts, will no longer have any leverage over Firefox.

And if you find it has gone to far, you can always just allow an entire page, quickly change settings, and so on. It just takes using it and getting used to how it works.
robbiem19
February 4th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Noscript.net staff and other customers.

NoScript for Firefox pre-emptively blocks malicious scripts and allows JavaScript, Java and other potentially dangerous content only from sites you trust. Download it now for free! - what is it?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Noscript.net?

Have a question about Noscript.net?