Review of No Recipes

Greenwich Street
New York, New York 10006, United States

arthurv10
9/2/14

The Norecipes is to provided the healthy and tastily food to the customer. The food should be very like to the customer. The regular customer is also there. The recipes are like to children also. so many verity of foods are available. The foods are so healthy to the children and all categories of peoples.

tn1
1,553 helpful votes
3/6/11

I wrote a review for this and then accidentally deleted it. Here's the shorter version:

This is the third of a trio of food blogs I use to refer to for my Asian cooking needs. This particular one I came across when searching for a good spare rib soup (http://norecipes.com/blog/2010/10/28/bak-kut-teh-recipe-sparerib-soup/). No Recipes, a blog maintained by Marc Matsumoto is a tidy little food blog covering foods from around the world. The title No Recipes is less about irony (as the site is dedicated to recipes and ingredients) and more about encouraging experimentation, which is what I appreciate most about Matsumoto's blogging style / recipes. I don't feel like I need to follow the recipes to a tee (though I almost never do, unless it's baking). Unlike Wandering Chopsticks, No Recipes feels cleaner and simpler; the author certainly seems to be humbler and more accessible. Be fair warned that he does go for some of the more upscale stuff, but I skip over that stuff. I'm not making my own pate.

Questions? Get answers from the No Recipes staff and other customers.

No Recipes?