Nlclinic.co.uk

Nlclinic.co.uk has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Nlclinic.co.uk?

“Terrible customer service!”

Marie-Jo B.
10/5/17

Treatment was mediocre and ineffective for me because I could not stand the level of the heat they were applying to my body! The "doctor" of medical aesthetics as they referred to him did not seem to know his stuff and could not properly explain any procedure. The Manager got defensive when I tried to complain. A terrible experience!

mariejob
October 5th, 2017

Tip for consumers:
Difficult to navigate and not easy to file a complaint

Questions? Get answers from the Nlclinic.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nlclinic.co.uk?

Have a question about Nlclinic.co.uk?