This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

NL ACCU

NL ACCU has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 14 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. NL ACCU ranks 73rd among Laptop Batteries sites.

How would you rate NL ACCU?

“Amazing!”

Renee V.
2/16/17

Ordered a lenovo battery from this site. Because the translations are a bit rough, I honestly didn't expect anything from this company. But, my order arrived within 10 days, which is really fast. More importantly, the battery works! Finally I can use my laptop properly again, thanks NLAccu!

“NL-ACCU.nl is a scam from HongKong”

M V.
1/11/21

Although the site presents itself a Dutch o e, it is in fact a Chinese company with lousy batteries and no service. Don't order there as it a scam. Note accu.nl is a different but reliable company!

reneev12
February 16th, 2017

rond146
January 3rd, 2017

Delivery of Asus laptop battery took 3 weeks. Poor communication about the delivery. On receive of the battery it looked worn and had smeared labels and brand name was made unreadable with a marker. Nlaccu cs says that it just looks used to prevent problems with customs. This raises questions. But the battery works OK.

Julie G. – NL ACCU Rep

Beste, al onze accu's zijn gloednieuw. En we kunnen niet vinden uw bestelling, kunt u controleer dan uw echt deze batterij bij ons bestellen? Dank je.

peters302
January 28th, 2017

Perfect communication, fast shippment.
Ordered here for the first time, but not for the last time.
Questions fast answers.
Sometimes funny translations in the communications. But always correct.

mv138
January 11th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
Don't order there. It is a waist of money

Products used:
None, the battery is a self drainer and the adapter is not CE-certified

hansw10
May 26th, 2016

The right battery and because of track and trace easy to follow.
Delivered on time thanx.

Julie G. – NL ACCU Rep

Thanks for your tust. You are now the VIP in our site, and you can enjoy 8% extra discount with coupon code 8accu8.

fredg142
December 31st, 2019

I've purchased a product but never received it.
No answers at all to my e-mails.
Money is gone. No battery received.

robertc1211
January 29th, 2019

Hallo,

My order 110001492 placed at 20/12/2018, received 03/01/2019. Battery looks repaired/refurbished - it's definitely not new - I think cells inside are replaced. On that battery in windows show 100% - fully charged what was already strange after 2 weeks in transport and another 2 weeks not used before installing Any way, it was showing 100% for next 20 min and then drop to 81% and stays on that level for next hour till laptop goes suddenly off. I connect adapter and turn on laptop again. When windows start up it shows battery charged 100% but battery led stays orange (like it was charging) but when I take adapter out laptop turns directly off. So I close laptop and left adapter connect for whole night. At morning battery led was blinking in red and I couldn't turn my laptop at all. I send many e-mails to *******@laptop-parts-shop.com and *******@nlaccu.nl, but till now I didn't get any reply. I lost 55 euro.

This is China shop pretending EU shop!

frankh98
August 30th, 2016

My battery was delivered very fast, much faster tham other suppliers aborad. Excellent package and good quality material! My favourite battery supplier from now!

gercoh
November 1st, 2018

No response at all after ordering an battery from the batteryshop
I tried to get in touch many times in many way (the chat funtion is closes now)
My companies name is Institute of Microtraining ordernumber NLB **************231
My name is gerco homburg

pieterv5
December 2nd, 2016

With the dutch website the company tries to appear dutch, which it isn't. All tough, when you look at the website that is not a big surprise. But it is only comfirmed after you have placed an order that the company is actually Chinese. The problem with this is that they run a dutch webshop but they don't actually give a damn about the dutch laws.

The battery I ordered didn't fit my laptop. After contacting NLaccu they blamed me for not being carefull while ordering. However, they state the battery is made for my laptop model and I also gave them my specific laptop model so they could verify. Also, they claim the batteries they sell are new. The battery I received didn't look anything like new. There were scratches on the battery and stickers which you probably wouldn't find on a new battery. At least I don't expect Dell to put a sticker on their products that covers their entire logo. Frankly, the battery looked refurbished to me.

Customer service told me I could return the battery and I would get a refund. However, it would cost me around 25 euro's to ship the battery back which they weren't willing to refund. Under dutch law they have to pay for these costs as well since the product doesn't conform to what they offer on their website. Confronting customer service with this didn't help, they kept saying it was my fault and they really sell new batteries (even tough they really don't look like it!).

In the end I managed to get a full refund through PayPal, but it was quite a hassle.

Edit: In reply to NLaccu's comment, which I'll quote just in case:

"Dear Pieter, We are really sorry for any inconvenience caused. We have a warehouse in Amsterdam, and also in HongKong. You ordered a wrong battery from us. We apology for didn't checking carefully before shipment. Sorry for this. We have contacted you to resend the correct battery to you and we didn't get any replies from you.
Have a great day!
Angel"

Why didn't you ever mention you have a warehouse in Amsterdam? Why make me pay 25 euro's to return the battery to Hong Kong?

And no, I didn't reply yet, because you asked me to remove my reviews in order to get the new battery. This I find unmoral.

Tip for consumers:
Stay away from this webshop!

Have a great day!
Angel

Here also waiting... Have send emails and try to call the phonenumber toChina, but no answer...

By John v.

Dear Dindo Thanks for your inquiry. Yes, the battery is originally manufactured by ASUS in fact. You can place order for the original AUS N46VZ battery at below link: http://www.nlaccu.nl/n46vz-series-accu-10.8v-5200mah-asus-batterij-p-68913.html We offer 45 days money back and 9 months warranty. Any questions, you can email to service@nlaccu.nl. Have a great day! Angel

By Julie G.,

Dear, please send your order details to service@nlaccu.nl. We will try our best to help you solve the problem. Thank you. Happy New Year! Angel

By Julie G.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the NL ACCU staff and other customers.

Julie G.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NL ACCU?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.0
Have a question about NL ACCU?