Review of NL ACCU

NL ACCU reviews

Tel: 110-0022000

gercoh
11/1/18

No response at all after ordering an battery from the batteryshop
I tried to get in touch many times in many way (the chat funtion is closes now)
My companies name is Institute of Microtraining ordernumber NLB 20181015094552151231
my name is gerco homburg

raymonds72
1/18/18

accu besteld en betaald op 16 december 2017. Na twee weken geprobeerd contact op te nemen met mail. Mailadres werkt niet. Chatmogelijkheid geprobeerd. Geen reactie. Diverse malen geprobeerd. Bestelling staat nog steeds in "processing". Gelukkig betaald met Paypal. Zij hebben op en of andere manier het geld teruggekregen. Staat nu weer op mijn rekening. Mijn advies: geen zaken mee doen

reneev12
2/16/17

Ordered a lenovo battery from this site. Because the translations are a bit rough, I honestly didn't expect anything from this company. But, my order arrived within 10 days, which is really fast. More importantly, the battery works! Finally I can use my laptop properly again, thanks NLAccu!

peters302
1/28/17

Perfect communication, fast shippment.
Ordered here for the first time, but not for the last time.
Questions fast answers.
Sometimes funny translations in the communications. But always correct.

rond146
1/3/17

Delivery of Asus laptop battery took 3 weeks. Poor communication about the delivery. On receive of the battery it looked worn and had smeared labels and brand name was made unreadable with a marker. nlaccu cs says that it just looks used to prevent problems with customs. This raises questions. But the battery works OK.

Response from Julie G., NL ACCU Representative
Beste, al onze accu's zijn gloednieuw. En we kunnen niet vinden uw bestelling, kunt u controleer dan uw echt deze batterij bij ons bestellen? Dank je.
pieterv5
12/2/16

With the dutch website the company tries to appear dutch, which it isn't. All tough, when you look at the website that is not a big surprise. But it is only comfirmed after you have placed an order that the company is actually Chinese. The problem with this is that they run a dutch webshop but they don't actually give a damn about the dutch laws.

The battery I ordered didn't fit my laptop. After contacting NLaccu they blamed me for not being carefull while ordering. However, they state the battery is made for my laptop model and I also gave them my specific laptop model so they could verify. Also, they claim the batteries they sell are new. The battery I received didn't look anything like new. There were scratches on the battery and stickers which you probably wouldn't find on a new battery. At least I don't expect Dell to put a sticker on their products that covers their entire logo. Frankly, the battery looked refurbished to me.

Customer service told me I could return the battery and I would get a refund. However, it would cost me around 25 euro's to ship the battery back which they weren't willing to refund. Under dutch law they have to pay for these costs as well since the product doesn't conform to what they offer on their website. Confronting customer service with this didn't help, they kept saying it was my fault and they really sell new batteries (even tough they really don't look like it!).

In the end I managed to get a full refund through PayPal, but it was quite a hassle.

Edit: In reply to NLaccu's comment, which I'll quote just in case:

"Dear Pieter, We are really sorry for any inconvenience caused. We have a warehouse in Amsterdam,and also in HongKong.You ordered a wrong battery from us. We apology for didn't checking carefully before shipment. Sorry for this. We have contacted you to resend the correct battery to you and we didn't get any replies from you.
Have a great day!
Angel"

Why didn't you ever mention you have a warehouse in Amsterdam? Why make me pay 25 euro's to return the battery to Hong Kong?

And no, I didn't reply yet, because you asked me to remove my reviews in order to get the new battery. This I find unmoral.

Tip for consumers: Stay away from this webshop!

Have a great day!
Angel
frankh98
8/30/16

My battery was delivered very fast, much faster tham other suppliers aborad. Excellent package and good quality material!! My favourite battery supplier from now!!

Response from Julie G., NL ACCU Representative
Thanks for your tust. You are now the VIP in our site, and you can enjoy 8% extra discount with coupon code 8accu8.
hansw10
5/26/16

The right battery and because of track and trace easy to follow.
Delivered on time thanx.

cmc7
5/8/16

De juiste accu hier op dit site kunnen vinden en netjes binnen de afgesproken termijn.

Response from Julie G., NL ACCU Representative
Bedankt voor uw vertrouwen. U bent nu de VIP in onze site, en u kunt genieten van 8% extra korting met coupon code 8accu8.
daanv2
4/22/16

Ik had een heel specifieke oplader nodig die ik nergens kon vinden. Ik vond hem hier wel en hij is snel en goed geleverd! Volgende keer ga ik eerst hier kijken...

chaoqid
3/5/16

binnen twee weken bezorgd en goed ingepakt. top

Here also waiting...Have send emails and try to call the phonenumber toChina, but no answer...

By John v.

Here the same, send emails and try to call the number to China.

By John v.

Dear Dindo Thanks for your inquiry. Yes, the battery is originally manufactured by ASUS in fact. You can place order for the original AUS N46VZ battery at below link:http://www.nlaccu.nl/n46vz-series-accu-10.8v-5200mah-asus-batterij-p-68913.html We offer 45 days money back and 9 months warranty. Any questions, you can email to service@nlaccu.nl. Have a great day! Angel

By Julie G., NL ACCU Representative

Dear, please send your order details to service@nlaccu.nl. We will try our best to help you solve the problem. Thank you. Happy New Year! Angel

By Julie G., NL ACCU Representative

Questions? Get answers from the NL ACCU staff and other customers.

NL ACCU?