Nitsaholidays.in

Nitsaholidays.in has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Nitsaholidays.in ranks 38th among Travel Agency sites.

How would you rate Nitsaholidays.in?

“About my experience to singapore”

Keyur P.
1/24/20

It was very smooth from the starting. In the intial it was bit different but Mr. Rahman khan had explained each and every thing in detail he had organized a good trip for me and my family. Really appreciated... enjoy alot it was good experience overall... It was really good trip to singapore. Thanks.

keyurp5
January 24th, 2020
Thanks.
deepakn9
February 22nd, 2020
DOnt face any issue and all things are great. Will take again in future. All tours are on time and timely visa processed
bekob
February 7th, 2020
Over all everything went smooth. Just a few now and then. Mr. Rehman was very helpful. Attended phones even at night. Great work Nitsa and the team. A local temprory sim to the guest would be a great idea to be in touch with the guest.

Questions? Get answers from the Nitsaholidays.in staff and other customers.

Nitsa Holdiays is leading travel agency in Delhi which was established in 2017, by 2 travel enthusiasts and have sold over 10,000+ packages domestic and International in a span of 1 year. We have 2 divisions domestic and international covering Pan Asia. We at Nitsa Holidays will be glad to assist you for exploring your dream destination and make your trip a truly memorable and remarkable as well. We are providing customize holiday tour packages.

nitsah
Nitsa H.
Best Tour & Travel Agency in Delhi
Nitsa Holidays is a tour operator and best tour & travel agency in Delhi offering customize holiday tour packages at best affordable price.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nitsaholidays.in?

Have a question about Nitsaholidays.in?