Review of NitroTek

company@nitrotek.co.uk

314 reviews with 5 stars

carolineg69
12/3/18
300023857 Great company to deal with. Good website. Happy with delivery. Looking forward to using again.
derekt45
11/27/18
Very easy to use website, videos of most models to see in use so you get a lot more information on how the models operate in the real world, prices are great plus given the choice of free postage over 100,, superb in my opinion, thnx
joelp74
11/25/18
Really fast check out and delivery, very easy to use and got loads on there, very happy with my package will 100 percent orger again
rafalr3
11/23/18
Great small RC car and marvellous customer service. Pre-order process couldn't be easier and smoother - worth waiting.

Order number: #100065366

Tip for consumers: highly recommended

alanm308
11/22/18
After surveying the website and finding lots of useful details about eBikes for sale, I decided to order one together with a safety helmet ( ought to be compulsory as in Australia)
Wanted the Bike bag as well but out of stock!
Order No: 100065580
carlh146
11/17/18
Exalant service I'm new to the nitro rc

And buying 1 for my so got all the info I needed on the phone and my order was placed with ease
ryanw210
11/15/18
The item I ordered was a rc drift car and its was good for the price and so easy to buy thanks so much

Tip for consumers: My friend

georgew259
11/15/18
Great range of products which are competitively priced and with excellent service. Definitely buy from them again.

#100065315
enochk15
11/12/18
I bought it for a friend and according to him the product is in good and nice condition. And above all it works perfect .

order number 100066277
cosminb4
11/10/18
Received the Warrior buggy next day after ordering . Was a present for my sons birthday , he is 15 and over the moon now. Didn't started the buggy yet but he is looking forward for that.
curtisc63
11/9/18
5=excellent. Have ordered here before and the package come early. Hope this does too.lollllollillolololooolololololololoil
leahr42
11/8/18
Brilliant product at a bargain price! Il sure be back before Christmas to stock up on spare parts, fuel and other accessories to go with my purchase, thank you very much.
debbieg164
11/6/18
Order # 300023067
Very good service and good quality spares. Customer service team are also very helpful
drewm70
11/4/18
I bought a 1/8 monster truck from this website and it was very smooth and fast very pleased with the price comparison as I could not find it any cheaper on the web
christophers351
11/4/18
order number 100065108.

very easy process and very user friendly site to navigate around.

the question and answer section was helpful too
mikej348
11/3/18
Having used Nitrotek once for some parts I count find any where else I thought I'd try one of their 1/5 scale buggy. I found that really good and it's been trouble free apart from having to buy new tyres.
I was so impressed with the model and all the help and advice I got that I've just ordered another. If this one is as reliable I will be more than happy.
jamesm1534
10/30/18
Just looking for a rc car for my son for Christmas. Very easy ordering process. Very helpful gent on the phone. Many thanks.
beckyw86
10/17/18
The website was really easy to use and it was quick and easy to order what I wanted. Plenty of product information is available and lots of pictures.
Will make my fiancé a very happy man at Christmas.
jessical443
10/17/18
Customer service was excellent when I was unsure of what product to order for my son. They knew their stuff! And no pressure to purchase. Plenty of delivery options too!
kristopherh12
10/11/18
Amazing Value And Service a wide range of electric and nitro cars amongst a lot of other rc models ! !
simonc125
10/11/18
Need more parts back in stock. As I'm new to 1/5 scale sport and already finding parts hard to come by with out buying another new truck
dalea66
10/6/18
super good postage service, very quick, brought for my son as a present, item looks great, cant wait to get it out the box and use it for his birthday
craigm235
10/5/18
Excellent website. Offers full packages which is great for a novice. Phone suppler is great too. recommended.
nickb242
10/4/18
I have bought a few rc cars and parts never had any problems. I have contacted them a few time very polite and helpful too
nigef
10/2/18
I have been looking for nitro r/c for my sons birthday present. Found this bargain with all the upgrades in the sale...too good to miss. Can't wait for it to arrive...dad will of course have to test drive to make sure it works.....!!

Hi Chloe You can only deal this this dodgy outfit by email and good luck it will be your fault it's broke. Thanks john Am still trying 1 year on ha

By John t.

U can't fone them. Message & wait upto 48hr for reply, its not nice when u spend £100s on a new hobby

By Darren M.

Good man. I think they are scum, modelsport all the way nitrotek in desperation

By Darren M.

Hi, if you have any questions about delivery times please contact support@nitrotek.co.uk

By Lauren K., NitroTek Representative

Questions? Get answers from the NitroTek staff and other customers.

14 Photos for NitroTek