Review of Ninth Isle

1 star

abbyf18
Abby F.
4/27/18

Ninth isle always ships promptly.
Their customer service is excellent.
The products are well made and attractive.
Our ukulele group uses one of their shirts as our performance shirt, and we receive many compliments on them.

chrism597
Chris M.
4/3/18

This is the first time using Ninth Isle and so far it has been a great experience. Good customer service and I look forward to receiving my merchandise.

lisat124
Lisa T.
3/9/18

So far it has been easy. Hope they fit. Well the seat covers came pretty quickly but was unsure how I was supposed to connect the elastic straps under the seat. There is nothing under my seat to connect I too but I found a way to get it to work. I love the quality of them. Nicely quilted and the stretchy part is also done quite well. I would buy them again. I'm going to be looking for a seat cover for my back seat before summer.

laurenj60
Lauren J.
12/28/17

I filled out my first ever review earlier on another site because I felt compelled to make sure others knew what a stellar retailer Ninth Isle is. I can't rate this higher than 5 stars or I would, most certainly. This is the most customer-based place I've shopped. The shirt I ordered was exactly as described. It was low priced, high quality and it fit perfectly. It arrived almost immediately, and from a considerable distance. The mailing packaging was beautiful -- a bright and cheery red Hawaiian flower design that stood out as I pulled the package out of my snow-covered mailbox; it brightened my day. Last, there was a thoughtful, friendly thank-you note with the order. I'm going to Hawaii in less than a month. I hope to find this store during my stay to thank them for such a positive online experience.

karenm526
Karen M.
12/17/17

Response was polite and helpful. Ordering was confusing because I went to the big and tall site first and couldn't order 2XL. Once that was cleared up, everything was smooth and quick.

marvinf25
MARVIN F.
12/15/17

I really appreciated how fast the car seats got to me. They made an excellent Christmas present for my mom.

pamh137
Pam H.
12/13/17

Got these for my mom for Christmas for her new car. She's from SC originally and misses the beach and said she wanted beach theme for her car and her favorite color is green. So when I saw these I was sold. I'm sure she will love them. And took no time at all for shipping

jacke36
Jack E.
11/2/17

I seriously can't get enough of these shirts. They're all I wear! I'm really happy to be able to purchase authentic aloha shirts from Hawaii. Ninth Isle has a fantastic range to choose from, the customer service is second to none, what more could you ask for?

melanied48
Melanie D.
8/27/17

Very simple easy to use website. The pictures are clear and product is exactly as shown. I love my new car seat covers - a little piece of Hawaii when I am not there!

marya325
Mary A.
8/22/17

Ordered some seat covers last week which came as soon as they could and they're great! So I'm back, ordering a second set. Thanks!

danc175
Dan C.
8/4/17

I was very happy to find your website! I had been on the hunt for women's Hawaiian print tops and yours are beautiful prints, cute style, and reasonably priced. I hope you have more variety in color and prints in the future!

dennisd99
Dennis D.
7/29/17

I am frustrated with the amount of texts it takes to get info. After not hearing back I ordered the shirt anyways just to get it here for a sample

jamiee38
Jamie E.
7/21/17

Really good product! The colors are vibrant and the quality actually exceeded my expectations. Slightly high in price for only 2 seat covers, but I would recommend because of the quality. Took longer than expected for shipment, given the package was being delivered to the same island, but totally worth the wait!

52 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Ninth Isle staff and other customers.

Ninth Isle?