Review of Nicotine River

info@nicotineriver.com

isaacs69
Isaac S.
9/16/18

Nicotine River, is by far the best place to shop for all your vaping needs. They got great deals on 15 mil, 30 mil, 60 mil bottles. And the nicotine salts are the highest quality out there. Definitely will become a repeat customer.

reneeh100
Renee H.
9/16/18

I got all the flavors I ordered, however, none of them came with the twist caps. They usually add the twist caps, but this time they forgot.

Please fix it!
Thanks.

miguela90
MIGUEL A.
9/16/18

Great service and shipping price. Maybe 15ml bottles would be better and a little less expensive on flavourings.

gregoryt52
Gregory T.
9/16/18

Love the selection of concentrates at nic river it has been my go to place for all of my diy supply.

jasonp274
JASON P.
9/16/18

I always come here first when shopping for flavors ,easy peasy layout and a great selection. I can remember back in the day when many items were out of stock everywhere , good job in keeping the flavors stocked!

ryand166
Ryan D.
9/16/18

Like everything accept 1. Flavor list took FOREVER to load. Ended up having to use the search function instead of being able to browse like I wanted. And 2. I was hoping to get just general feedback on whether I was getting enough concentrates. Not some binding contract, just a "Yeah, that should be close enough," or, "No, I'd probably get at least (fill in the blank) more. Would have really helped. The trunic is a great addition, btw. I've always preferred just buying a certain amount of unflavored nic filled base and cutting it till I'm at my preffered level (I like it very low anyway).

daltone7
Dalton E.
9/15/18

The shopping was great. Numerous options to choose from. I got everything I ordered except for the 500 all beaker. Everything is top quality.

fredb182
fred b.
9/15/18

Do not like what you have done with your website. Not very user friendly anymore. Use to be very easy to navigate through.

johnm1439
John M.
9/15/18

Was quick and easy, the site lags a little bit when autoloading new flavors to the page. Overall a great experience

joer363
Joe R.
9/14/18

Always thrilled with prices and quality. Normally I complain about shipping time but it was only three days until I got my shipping confirmation this time. Still leaves room for improvement but a little better. Would love to see same day or next day shipping

anthonyh201
Anthony H.
9/14/18

Hard to navigate on mobile (iOS). For some reason this site loads very very slowly when looking through flavorings

micahm35
Micah M.
9/13/18

Shipping was longer than expected, but still 5 star because products offered are great and even when I've had damage to products in the past, customer service has always came through in fixing those issues.

suzanneh109
Suzanne H.
9/13/18

Great experience! I like the easy to navigate website with easy to find reviews and product specifications. Quick order assembly and delivery timelines are a bonus!

billyr71
Billy R.
9/13/18

I like nicriver because they're good to work with great customer Service, and a large selection of merchandise

luish51
Luis H.
9/13/18

The buying experience was great, there are so many options to choose from there's no way I could go through all of them right away but I found the ones that were most interesting to me and so far it's been an awesome experience. Will definitely buy again soon

codys76
Cody S.
9/13/18

Excellent shopping experience as always. I knew what I wanted and I was able to pull up the site, find my items, and get my order placed within a couple of minutes. Quick and easy to do business with.

sarahp235
Sarah P.
9/12/18

Easy to order from this place and the prices are great. My order arrived incorrect but they promptly sent me the rest of my order. Great customer service.

robertw844
Robert W.
9/12/18

Easy to navigate website. Exceptional prices. Quick order confirmation but processing time was unsatisfactory.

kendraw22
Kendra W.
9/12/18

Site is easy to navigate, products are clearly labelled, and further resources are made available for using the products.

margaretw112
Margaret W.
9/12/18

It's my first order with the company, I'll update my experience when the the transaction is complete.

bobbyj72
Bobby J.
9/12/18

the choice of regular shipping is gone now?? now we are forced to use 3 day shipping which cost more. The shipping is as much as the order itself and I hope it ships TODAY AND NOT 4 DAYS FROM NOW!

seanm186
Sean M.
9/12/18

Definitely the best One Stop Shop for all your DIY vaping needs! The very best nicotine and vegetable glycerin on the planet. Best customer service I've ever dealt with. Local, same area code as me even.

deanp69
Dean P.
9/11/18

Very easy to use site. The search capabilities are top-notch. I never felt like I was fighting algorithms to find what i was looking for. The checkout process was also exemplary, especially the address autocomplete. Hopefully the shipping time, and quality of the products measures up to the shopping experience!

ravenj8
Raven J.
9/11/18

Thank you for your quick assistance! By the way there is something wrong with your shipping quotes online when ordering drums.

scottr288
Scott R.
9/11/18

Getting through the flavors by brand was a little rough. Took a long time to get to Wintergreen, and really slowed down chrome browser. Had to reverse the order listing to get there successfully.

Questions? Get answers from the Nicotine River staff and other customers.

Nicotine River?