Review of Nicotine River

Tel: 1-805-791-3304
info@nicotineriver.com

mattheww185
6/23/18

So was debating writing this. However I think its a fair review. I place a order on June 12. On June 12 I get a email saying it has shipped. On June 15 I see nothing has updated with USPS. I contact customer service and the responded quickly and said if it wasnt updated by Friday they would send me out a new one. Ok well Friday comes along and I get a email saying the will ship it out today. On Monday I get a email saying it finally shipped. A week after I ordered it. I call them at this point and they swear that they shipped both packages. Heres my problem. I got the 2nd package on Wednesday. Only took 2. Days to get to me. Never did receive first one. Still no tracking info updated. I feel lied to. I think they are in the middle of a move and didnt ship out my package and it took me calling them to get it shipped. But all they do is blame USPS. I will think long and hard before I order again from them.

karlo10
Karl O.
6/11/18

Everything is great except for the fact that your flavoring pages keep freezing on me when I get near the bottom of the long ones, like the beverage flavors. I'm using the most recent Firefox on Linux Mint. It seems to me that you have too much web design razzle dazzle and not enough debugging going on.

jenniferg260
Jennifer G.
6/10/18

Quality products at an affordable price with quick processing and super fast shipping. Items come packaged in a plastic bag to contain accidental leaks or spills. I've been 100% satisfied with every purchase I've made. Out of 6-7 orders, I've only had 1 small issue. When I contacted customer service, they were quick to fix the problem and treated me very professionally.

jimieb
Jimie B.
6/5/18

I give 5 stars because you guys provide amazing customer service. My order came is a little wrong and i got an email response within 30 minutes rectifying the situation I couldn't be happier!

chrisn169
Chris N.
6/4/18

The only issue was that occasionally the site would pause and take a long time to update my cart. Also there were a couple of flavors I wanted that were not on this site.

sarahu25
Sarah U.
6/4/18

Website is very user friendly, but it would be nice to have more reviews about the different flavors. Perhaps a partnership with another website to allow cross-referencing of reviews?

joeyg33
Joey G.
6/4/18

Great product! Great transaction, and great shipping! Over all couldn't be happier! It was exactly what I ordered and packaged very well! Delivered on time will do business again soon!

dylany6
Dylan Y.
6/4/18

I was not able to use the pull-down menu to change the nicotine solution from vegetable glycerin to propylene glycol. Not a huge deal but would have been nice to have been able to order my nic in pg

hadij1
Hadi J.
6/4/18

The pictures provide for the Nic Salt indicated a glass jug container while some of the reviews indicated a plastic container. It would be nicer if the picture indicated accurately the final shipping container or a note clearly stating that. Just a note nothing more,

courtneyi7
Courtney I.
6/4/18

The site was easy to use and I like the way the chemical contents are listed right there with the flavors.

brianf208
Brian F.
6/4/18

Nic River provides excellent, quality products. It helped make my venture into DIY an absolute breeze.

noahl33
NOAH L.
6/3/18

All the flavors and ingredients I need, great quality nictone! Web site seems very slow for me though :-(

chrisn105
Chris N.
6/3/18

Fast shipping as always, even with hazmat, and great packaging. Great selection. Will definitely be a return customer

micahh20
Micah H.
6/3/18

Always great, but i was unable to change the nicsalt base from VG to PG, nor was i able to change the ml size

jonathanp93
Jonathan P.
6/2/18

Site loads slowly or freezes. For example, the page freezes while browsing all flavors (sort by best selling)

brandye16
Brandy E.
6/2/18

This is our 3rd or 4th order maybe more. Hard to keep track. We have gotten so many products for you over the last few years.

titod1
Tito D.
6/2/18

I love everything about you guys great shipping always on time and everything is there and in good condition thank you all.

allant26
Allan T.
6/2/18

The website emptied my basket after I added twenty five items to it. I had to reselect the items and add them again. Also, my "wishlist" was similarly emptied earlier this week - it was eventually restored. You should add the manufacturer recommended percentages for the Flavour Art Pazzo one-shot products to the respective item descriptions.

levis49
Levi S.
6/2/18

Idk yet wanted to try nic salts for homebrew juice time will show how fast they ship and how hard i can crank the new craze

larryv45
Larry V.
6/1/18

Easy ordering except for the constant having to tick off the age requirement for each item placed in the cart was a pain .

michaelf313
Michael F.
6/1/18

you guys are great, got the $49 diy kit to get started a while back, now just need to buy chems and flavs from here on out. also to you newbees get a .00 gram scale makes mixing by gram weight soooo easy. I dont know if they sell them here but around $30.00 on amazon. really makes mixing easy and fun.

danielw297
Daniel W.
6/1/18

Overall happy with my purchase, except received the wrong raspberry. Came to my door in two days without having to order for two day shipping. Ii live less than a hundred miles away, so it works out

cameronm80
Cameron M.
6/1/18

Great quality at great prices! I've only been making my own e-juice for about a year, but ever since I found them I only shop NicRiv.

alonsoc4
Alonso C.
6/1/18

Hello, this is the second time with wrong items, this time I have received a 500 ml VG instead 500 ml of Propylene glycol, at the previous order I have sent an email explaining the mistake and nobody answer my issue.

ryans367
Ryan S.
6/1/18

Same as usual, this is the only place I go for nicotine and flavorings anymore. Really, it should be the only place anyone goes.

Questions? Get answers from the Nicotine River staff and other customers.

Nicotine River?