Review of Nicotine River

info@nicotineriver.com

heidiv18
Heidi V.
12/5/18

I asked questions pertinent to my order and never got a response, I'm a customer, I should be treated better

christopherb352
christopher b.
12/5/18

I've never tried to diy before so I purchased the starter kit. I was a bit overwhelmed with all the flavors and didn't really know where to start so I kinda went by my palate and looked at some recipes which nicotine river actually has available along with links to a calculator. This was my first time dealing with nicotine river but I'd say my experience was definitely great.

jamesj320
James J.
12/4/18

The site messed up a few times, causing me to spend a long time ordering. Other than that it was easy to navigate.

treym31
Trey M.
12/4/18

First time shopping with you but hear good things. Look forward to to more orders when u get more flavorah vanilla pudding in too. Love the various sizes your flavors are available in

jevonh1
Jevon H.
12/4/18

Always a great experience with this site other than flavors I like selling out quick no problem at all

scotto65
Scott O.
12/3/18

Overall I have found Nicotineriver to be a good site (so far). There is a fair amount of info for new DIY juice makers. The flavors are very good. And the one starter kit i have ordered arrived on time and packed very well.

terrim152
Terri M.
12/3/18

Only four stars because I could not use the checkout button on my iPhone.

I wish I could changevto 5 stats

jeanp81
Jean P.
12/3/18

with problems to pay, I sent 2 emails and they never answered me. Customer service by email does not exist.

jjn9
jj n.
12/3/18

Shipping far too expensive. I only ordered 2 things that cost less than $20 and my total came out to over $45!

adamm291
Adam M.
12/2/18

Was wishing for a black friday deal :( but shipping was fast and my back order was filled fast also

rosen41
Rose N.
12/1/18

Great product, pricing, and shipping. 5 + Stars! Switched to NicRiver about a year ago for our nicotine supplier and we are more than pleased at the quality of their products, great pricing, and fast shipping, not to mention free shipping on qualifying orders. We will continue to use NicRiver for all our nicotine supplies.

alanm311
Alan M.
12/1/18

Although last time the shipping was QUITE slow, I'm still a Nic River fan!!! I shipped at HeartLandVapes one time, but I came right back to you guys! Shiver you've moved, maybe you're shipping will be quicker !! Thanks! ~Fozzy of Fozzy's Vapes

maryw435
Mary W.
11/29/18

Relatively easy navigation. The items I ordered arrived quickly & well packaged. Haven't tried them out yet, but I'm confident that they will be great!

acel11
Ace L.
11/29/18

Great quality juices, never had an issue with deliveries either and have ordered 6-7 times at this point!

stephenp210
Stephen P.
11/29/18

Very easy shopping experience. I had a hard time deciding between hit and smooth salt. Decided to just get both. I wish there was more information on how they compare to regular nicotine.

thomasl311
Thomas L.
11/29/18

Always have had a great experience with Nic River. Great selection of base, nic, and flavors with quick shipping!

jeffreyv17
Jeffrey V.
11/28/18

Accidentally got $18.25 shipping , called Nic Rivers the next day and talked with Frankie and she Squared everything away , got a $14.75 refund and had the bottles 2 days later .
Great customer service and fast shipping .

Thanks Frankie

Thanks Nic Rivers .

patrickm426
PATRICK M.
11/28/18

Did take a little longer than other companies I have ordered for DIY to pack and ship. Shipping was more expensive than USPS and was delivered a day later than normal (both are relatively the same region).

ezequielr
Ezequiel R.
11/27/18

Customers service is great, they responded quickly and they fixed the problem, in case if you have one.

bradleyf33
Bradley F.
11/27/18

The product came fast and for the most part secure. I'm not sure if it was moisture build up but there was a little liquid on the inside of bag. Not like a puddle but just some build up.

mattb326
Matt B.
11/27/18

My go too 95% of the time, they only need a few more flavors to add to there collection where I would only shop here, BUT that is not the case and I still have to shop at all locations to complete my e-juice flavor collection

sarahl446
Sarah L.
11/27/18

Nicotine river's website was easy to navigate, and I was pleasantly surprised by the prices and shipping costs! Lots of options, and I promptly received an email with an update on my order status and a tracking number so I could bug the mail man here. Would definitely recommend Nicotine River. Will recommend and will shop again!

williamr233
William R.
11/26/18

Easy layout to website, easy to find what I Needed. Ordered on Friday, and made it from West coast to East coast by Tuesday. Amazing delivery time for that distance.

tonyw174
tony w.
11/25/18

All ways on point "boys" as in a hole regardless of ... Every time I get Somthin in I cant wait to order more. Cheers boys

rinu1
Rin U.
11/25/18

DIY tool and base liquid are cheap and high quality, I am deeply moved. Shipping is also fast, packaging is also polite. I am always grateful for your help.

Questions? Get answers from the Nicotine River staff and other customers.

Nicotine River?