Review of Nicotineriver

Tel: 1-805-791-3304

1 star

joshuap58
12/11/17

The vg is top notch in my opinion! Its priced right and shipping was free! It came in a timely manner and packages were in plastic and zip tied. Thank you guys so much, highly reccomend this company!

jenc61
12/10/17

I'm not sure how NicRiver managed to deliver my order so quickly after the week of Black Friday, but they absolutely did. Everything arrived fresh, well-packed and exactly as ordered. This is my first order with them, but, I don't see me going anywhere else for my nicotine and flavors now.

zevcoilq
12/8/17

NicRiver always on track, Thanks for being a number one company and caring about your customers. See you again soon

beckye19
12/8/17

i am happy with my order and how easy it was to find what i was looking for and buying if i need help the phone call was great and they helped me out with placing my order on line

danielk134
12/8/17

A-lot of trouble trying to get the shipment from USA to Canada, because the company name is "NICOTINERIVER" even though i didn't order nicotine it self the Canadian Customs at the boarder didn't let it through so i had to clear it myself. other then that seems to be good but i haven't tried any of the products yet

davidh612
12/7/17

They have improved on normal orders. But coupon times they get behind as more people order when they get a better deal.

Well packaged could have used a box half the size.

letam2
12/7/17

My hubby made about 8 30ml bottles already and we just got it a couple days ago. Can't wait to try them when they are ready!

terryl95
12/7/17

NicRiv got my order right out, despite a huge sale day ( Black Friday). I know they got over run, but my experience was top notch yet again. Good job guys & gals.

aaronw81
12/7/17

Why go anywhere else? Great service, great selection, good prices and free shipping are the reasons I continue to do business with Nicotine River.

jessea34
12/6/17

even during the holiday rush nicotineriver got my order out in great time. It's hard to fined service like that anymore.

bobr137
12/5/17

Well packaged and timely delivery, especially considering it was ordered during the Black Friday sales weekend! I haven't tried the nicotine yet, so I can't review the actual product. The discounted price and free shipping made this deal too good to pass up. Hopefully I'll have the same positive opinion as many others as to the quality of NicRiver's nicotine.

nicholasb68
12/5/17

My order comes quickly and the boxes are inspected and the quality is good. This is the second time I have received product from this company and I think it is good.

tracyb135
12/5/17

Nicotine River is the greatest supplier of DIY supplies ever! They may not have every flavor, but their customer service is above and beyond anywhere else I have ever experienced! They always try their best to solve any problems to make their customers happy! Keep up the good work!

joshuab109
12/5/17

A+++ fast delivery great service and great product. Would order from them again...............................................,.....

coreym33
12/5/17

Love getting all of my flavors, pg, Vg and nicotine in one place. The nicotine salts are awesome.
Always a pleasure doing business with Nicotine River

cyndiw3
12/5/17

Found all the flavors I was looking for at very good prices. Fast shipping, well packaged, couldn't ask for more!!

jeremyd42
12/5/17

I ordered (2) 5pks of 14ga blunt day tip needles and only recieved (1) 5pk. No biggie. I will get by

travisb58
12/5/17

I like you 2 oz. And 4 oz. Dispensers with the twist cap that you include. I will be buying from you guys from now on.

Thanks for the great service.
Travis

shawnm100
12/5/17

I know shipping is free, but fed ex sucks. I magically always seem to get me stuff in 1 piece, but the box looks like Jim Carrey in the cable guy delivered it. :) Thank you for all you do and keep up the good work.

tys153
12/5/17

Always friendly and helpful staff, great prices, local pick-up is nice!! Great asset for people who DIY

tannakac
12/5/17

I already shopped at the nicotineriver for some time and I have always been well attended and they are always willing to solve any problem

jerryg69
12/5/17

This was my first order from NicRiver and I am really impressed. Shopping was easy. Shipping was incredible. Order was here before I raised my hand from my mouse...At least it seemed like it. From now on this is my go to place to buy my flavorings. Great pricing and fast fast delivery. Thank You Nicotineriver.

charlesm235
12/5/17

Great selection, great prices, fast shipping and a very user friendly web site. It is the only place I buy my e liquid producs

tracyg82
12/5/17

Even having ordered during the Black Friday sale, I got my order in just under a week, which I was satisfied with. The only thing I was disappointed in was that I promptly mixed up a mega batch of juice and now need to put in a new order and there is NO SALE! And so it goes. I love NicRiver.

micahf4
12/5/17

Get 99% of all my suplies from Nicotine River for the last few years. Occasionally they are out of stock or don't sell a flavor I need but that is pretty rare. Can't beat the prices or the spend $50+ for free shipping :)

Questions? Get answers from the Nicotineriver staff and other customers.

Nicotineriver?