This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Nickhuber.co.uk

Nickhuber.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Nickhuber.co.uk ranks 223rd among Handbags sites.

How would you rate Nickhuber.co.uk?

“Stay away, fake stuff”

Romina B.
5/22/19

I contacted Coach, they confirmed this is not a authentic Coach seller. Stay away... It's actually disgraceful...

rominab4
May 22nd, 2019

jacquia6
March 11th, 2018

I can't believe I thought this Coach site was real as the prices are so good. The site is elaborate and looks genuine but when you try to track an order an error message comes up constantly. We have reported it to the authorities in Australia and UK.

sb274
June 5th, 2018

Ive ordered a coach bag and received a plastic bag with ghosts! The pachage comes from China. There is no way to contact them, no return adress. No way to get my money back.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Nickhuber.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nickhuber.co.uk?

Have a question about Nickhuber.co.uk?