This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Nicejersey.us

Nicejersey.us

Nicejersey.us has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Nicejersey.us ranks 88th among Jersey sites.

How would you rate Nicejersey.us?

“These guys are scammers”

David N.
5/24/10

These guys are scammers. Ordered merchandise, never shipped it, will not contact me, will not answer emails or connect to live chat. BE WARE. Based in China. Also affiliated with www.nicecoach.us. To add to this, they start off really nice, answering all your questions, assuring you if there is a problem that they will take care of it at there expense, then once you pay they will send you an email saying that the tracking number will come in a day or two and that will be the last time you hear from them. They will then never answer an email you send to them, they will never answer you on their live support, I actually had to log on to their support under a different name in order for them to talk to me and then when I asked them about my order and gave them the order number they just gave me some excuses, and disconnected me. So log on with a different name, this went on for over a week, I actually have print outs of several of the conversations if anybody would like to see them, including the one where they said they would not give me a refund. I would post them here if I could, but if you send me an email I would be glad to share them with you. I even have the western union receipt that the money was sent and an email from western union that they picked up the money.

davidn4
May 24th, 2010

toddh
October 12th, 2010

SCAMMERS! Don't think for a minute that after you pay these guys that you'll ever get your merchandise or even a response from them after they have received your money. I put an order with them and paid. I used Western Union (should've been a red flag) even though I almost always use PayPal. About a week after I placed the order I received the last correspondence from them when they told me that I gave them the wrong address and weren't able to ship to me. I tried to re-verify my address with them and emailed them a couple of dozen times but they never would respond. I even made legal threats and used profanity to elicit a response from them but they wouldn't bite. BUYER BEWARE, THEY ARE JUST THERE TO TAKE YOUR MONEY AND HAVE NO INTENTION OF FULFILLING THEIR PART OF THE BARGAIN.

Questions? Get answers from the Nicejersey.us staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nicejersey.us?

Have a question about Nicejersey.us?