This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

NHLJERSEY.pro

NHLJERSEY.pro

NHLJERSEY.pro has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 9 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. NHLJERSEY.pro also ranks 121st among Jersey sites. The most common issues with NHLJERSEY.pro are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate NHLJERSEY.pro?

“horrid”

gert a.
1/20/20

tried to cancel my order after reading about it being a scam and they are conveniently upgrading their system at this time and won't be done until wayyy after my order ships. :) notice how the email says two differ date ranges as well. steer clear y'all

gerta1
January 20th, 2020
alfav
December 20th, 2019
After one month they send me a fake black jacket and I order a White NFL chiefs Jacket! I send a Email to get my money back and no one return my Email! Don't let them fool you too!
jakabt
June 26th, 2019
I bought this website where stole my credit card information and abused it. I asked for the money, did not reply to my letter.
alid46
June 21st, 2018
We ordered two shirts that they claimed were Adidas certified... What a LIE! The logs were all off centered, the shirts are paper thin, the decals are all off center and crooked. This place is a scam.. Supposedly they don't offer returns, so now we have to dispute this fraud of a company's charge on our credit card! Ridiculous!!
shannonm116
August 22nd, 2017
Stay as far from this place as possible. They have tried to use similar font and headers to Fanatics and NHL Shop with their range of "NHL Licensed" gear.

The prices aren't even much less than NHL Shop.

I placed an order thinking they were a 3rd party with official items but cancelled my order straight away.

Never received a refund and was told this can take up to 20 days. Not holding my breath of getting it at all.

The site is not secured at all and they won't accept Paypal for a reason. Would be disputes every day.
np52
January 5th, 2018
SCAM!!! The moment I placed my order for a Winter Classic jersey, my card was immediately compromised. 5 different charges to China (each one similar to the charge for the jerseys) were charged to my credit card. My credit card immediately contacted me, deactivated my card, and removed the charges. Stay away! FRAUD
roxannw1
May 11th, 2017
Placed an order with them with my bank debit card-never received an order confirmation but then the next day my bank contacted me because my card had been compromised with unauthorized charges that I know came from my using this site as they were the only one I'd used my card with during this period. Plus the amount of the order I placed with them never went through my account either because the business is not legit!!! No phone number listed or physical address to contact them at-Sent an email but have never received a response!!!BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
peggyy5
May 24th, 2017
I placed an order as a gift for my son for a 2015 Tyler Seguin All-star jersey and paid with MasterCard. I logged into my account to see if they had processed the charge and they had indeed. I never received an order confirmation so I emailed them via the "Contact Us" link on their web page to get the status and verify that my order was received.
I received an email from "Anna" in customer service who told me that the jersey I ordered is out of stock so I needed to choose another and for my trouble they'd send an additional jersey free. I just needed to tell them which two jerseys I wanted.
I sent her an email immediately so they could process and send my merchandise. I had questions regarding the "free" jersey so I sent those to Anna just to verify they weren't going to ding my card again.
In the meantime I received two emails from Capital One for charges they flagged as "suspicious." They immediately locked the account and asked me to contact them right away. In the 10 minutes from the time I got their email until I called them, another suspicious charge came through and was declined due to the lock on the account. The total of all three attempts were almost $2000. The first and second attempt were for the same amount as I paid for the jersey, the 3rd covered the balance.
Reviewing the attempts to use my card I found it interesting that two of them were the same price as my jersey and wondered if my card could have been compromised during the jersey transaction.
It's been 2 full weeks since they last told me my jerseys were on the way. They can't provide a tracking number and don't answer any questions that I ask in regards to delivery.
I'm thinking I'm never going to see the jersey. I'll give it another week and if it doesn't show up I'm going to give all their info to Capital One so they can investigate the fraudulent charges. I found an article on Reddit which tells you how to check to see if a website is real. In checking nhljersey.pro I've been able to obtain owners info and all IT info surrounding the domain. Maybe Capital One can get this person before someone else gets ripped off.
liend5
May 23rd, 2020
i placed an order and only got a Paypal confirmation, no order conformation. i sent an email to ask if I will be sent an order conformation later and did not get a response.

Payment to:

*******@hotmail.com

this is what showed up on the receipt.

Questions? Get answers from the NHLJERSEY.pro staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NHLJERSEY.pro?

Have a question about NHLJERSEY.pro?