NG Career Strategy reviews

support@ngcareerstrategy.com

10 reviews with 5 stars

ovip
5/16/19

It's been a while since I actually updated my resume and even then I wasn't particularly happy with they way it looked. I was skeptical to use such services but after attempting to update my resume over and over again without feeling satisfied I decided to research a few options and narrowed down to NG Career Strategy and another large competitor. What pushed me towards going with NG was definitely my conversation with Soozy walking me through the process and giving me her assessment of my version of my resume that I was not happy with. She highlighted all the areas I wanted changed and explained how they should be tweaked to achieve a stronger message. Overall I'm really happy working with Soozy and NG Career and can recommend it to anyone that is struggling with making their resume the best version possible.

bijum2
4/7/19

I'm a senior technology professional with 20 years of experience. I needed a job change, but I had not updated my resume for 7 years. I could have updated it myself (I'm in a senior professional how hard could it be). With a full-time senior management role, it became quite daunting to update my resume, and then I started evaluating services from many "Resume Writers" online. Moreover, I was looking for someone who can draft a resume by preserving technical details yet focusing on my accomplishments. Finally, my search landed in Noelle Gross Career Strategy's website and the fantastic 5 star reviews her team was getting. I finally decided to take The Works Package.

Soozy was assigned within 24 hours, to help me navigate through this process of updating my resume. Soozy was incredible and her years of experience helped to create a robust, impactful resume and a supporting LinkedIn page. The small nuances in your resume that creates magic on the other side (when a recruiter or hiring manager reviews) were explained to me in great details through both phone calls and emails. Within two weeks, Soozy was able to turn around my less than stellar resume to an incredible 2 pager. On completion, I remember Soozy sharing her confidence that I would get many call backs. She was 100% right I got a call back from more than 75% of the jobs I applied, and the most important thing was all my interviewers read my resume thoroughly. I ended up with 3 offers at hand.

On reviewing the entire journey I can confidently state that the resume (format and content) laid the foundation to this successful outcome, and I would recommend their service any day, especially the Works Package. Your time is precious, and you have to get this right as you're the product of the resume, it is packaging. Spend the money and get the expert do the job the price you pay today is a small fraction considering the bump in the offer you'll get down the road.

I couldn't have done it without the great team at Noelle Gross Career strategy and especially Soozy. They now have a loyal customer in me.

Tip for consumers: - Be 100% transparent on your current experience and accomplishment
- The resume is a living document that you need to customize based on the openings

claireg74
4/2/19

When I first contacted Noelle I was in a desperate state: The startup that I loved had just unexpectedly laid me off after only six months and without reason. I was anxious, disheartened, insecure and overwhelmed. How was I going to be able to talk about my time there and the important work I had done while also explaining why I was let go? Also, my resume was horribly out of date and unfocused. Though my time at the startup had been short, I had amassed a lot of key skills in a new industry and needed to surface them. I also had a ton of great professional experience that wasn't translating into a ready-to-hire narrative. Moreover, I was also pondering whether or not to go into business for myself and was facing the challenge of marketing myself both as a consultant and a potential employee. I didn't know what to do or where to start but Noelle did. She completely transformed my resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile, while also suggesting an awesome service that let me present the scope of my professional experience in a slick online portfolio. I went from not getting any call backs to having more than I knew what to do with, plus a lucrative consulting contract. The results were near-instant and phenomenal. If you're looking for a career fairy godmother Noelle is it. She is an absolute delight to work with (smart, strategic, passionate... I could go on) and has a quick turnaround when it comes to deliverables that are authentic, personalized and super-effective. She's the whole package and I cannot recommend her enough! I'm so glad I found her and owe her so much!

margotl6
1/4/19

I had the opportunity to work with Noelle and it was an amazing experience. I have an eclectic work history and she helped me tell the story of my unique work experience in a masterful way that I could not have achieved on my own. She also helped me recognize the value I could bring to potential employers allowing my confidence to build. Her knowledge of the "job search" process is not only vast, but she taught me strategies for developing my career road map and the art form presenting my work experience to employers that I will use for the rest of my career. I am now able to move forward in my job search with confidence after working with Noelle. She is not only excellent at the work she does, but clearly cares about those she works with and invests herself in their success.

miaj27
9/8/18

I cannot praise her enough. Such a smart individual, extremely knowledgeable, spot on, details oriented and very fast A class delivery.

One more extra thing she is always there with great extra tips:)

Thanks Soozy!

arthurd56
8/11/18

Worked with Soozy and she did a great job of not only upgrading my resume but explaining to me exactly how and why to change my resume to get to the top of the stack. Her experience as a recruiter has clearly given her a great perspective on what employers are looking for and how to format your resume and LinkedIn profile to appeal to the people who will be looking at them. Highly recommend Soozy!

joyf40
8/3/18

I worked with Soozy Miller to revamp my ineffective resume. She started by gathering as much detail as she could about my experience and the type of job I was looking for. Her first draft was already heads and shoulders above what I started with. She continued to work with me to refine the resume, and by the time I reviewed the final product I was astonished at how accomplished and experienced I came across on the page. Since revamping my resume with Soozy, I have received my first interview this year. I look forward to more interviews!

katiee36
5/30/18

As someone who hasn't looked for a job in almost 12 years, I was quickly overwhelmed by the abundance of advice and "dos and don'ts" out there with regard to the best approach to finding a new job. After 4 weeks of trying to figure it out on my own, I turned to NG Career Strategy and Noelle quickly paired me with Soozy Miller, CPRW, for help. I opted for "The Works" package and Soozy got to work on my resume, LinkedIn profile and cover letter. I'm sure I was not the easiest client-obsessed with details and stressed by my timeline, but Soozy was great. She was patient with me, answered all of my questions, and worked with a sense of urgency to wrap things up in time for my first interview. Plus, she gave me a crash course in effective resume writing and helped me figure out exactly how I want to market myself. My only regret is not reaching out to NG Career Strategy sooner--I could have saved myself a lot of stress in those early weeks!

antonioc92
4/25/18

Great experience to interact with NG and her team, the support of Soozy Miller from NG Career Management was outstanding from 1st consultation, where customized solution was proposed, to the end product delivery. Timelines were totally fulfilled as planned.

jordanw63
4/19/18

Personally anyone could go to a resume writing site and get their information mashed onto a sheet of paper. However, NG Career Strategy not only fashions your personal info into a respectable, enhanced testament to you and your achievements, but their "support-system" is what sets them apart. I had the pleasure of speaking with Nicole Gross herself when I was researching AND Soozy Miller who walked me through NGS's process and helped create my new resume. Their professionalism, understanding of resume mechanics, and ability to turn someone like me from skeptic to supporter is what sets this company apart from the average.

I highly recommend NG Career Strategy if you are looking for a system designed to make you more confident at the job-seeking process, not just an email with an attachment and a receipt. I now understand how important it is to have someone help you navigate the job landscape as well as help you exponentially increase your chances at landing the career you are looking for. Absolutely worth every penny!!

Tip for consumers: Soozy Miller is incredible, if she can be recommended I would definitely work with her!

Contacting them over email - they're very quick to respond.

By Biju M.

Absolutely NOT - they're legit and I've used their services.

By Biju M.
Questions? Get answers from the NG Career Strategy staff and other customers.

1 Photo for NG Career Strategy