NG Career Strategy reviews

support@ngcareerstrategy.com

1 star

miaj27
9/8/18

I cannot praise her enough. Such a smart individual, extremely knowledgeable, spot on, details oriented and very fast A class delivery.

One more extra thing she is always there with great extra tips:)

Thanks Soozy!

arthurd56
8/11/18

Worked with Soozy and she did a great job of not only upgrading my resume but explaining to me exactly how and why to change my resume to get to the top of the stack. Her experience as a recruiter has clearly given her a great perspective on what employers are looking for and how to format your resume and LinkedIn profile to appeal to the people who will be looking at them. Highly recommend Soozy!

joyf40
8/3/18

I worked with Soozy Miller to revamp my ineffective resume. She started by gathering as much detail as she could about my experience and the type of job I was looking for. Her first draft was already heads and shoulders above what I started with. She continued to work with me to refine the resume, and by the time I reviewed the final product I was astonished at how accomplished and experienced I came across on the page. Since revamping my resume with Soozy, I have received my first interview this year. I look forward to more interviews!

katiee36
5/30/18

As someone who hasn't looked for a job in almost 12 years, I was quickly overwhelmed by the abundance of advice and "dos and don'ts" out there with regard to the best approach to finding a new job. After 4 weeks of trying to figure it out on my own, I turned to NG Career Strategy and Noelle quickly paired me with Soozy Miller, CPRW, for help. I opted for "The Works" package and Soozy got to work on my resume, LinkedIn profile and cover letter. I'm sure I was not the easiest client-obsessed with details and stressed by my timeline, but Soozy was great. She was patient with me, answered all of my questions, and worked with a sense of urgency to wrap things up in time for my first interview. Plus, she gave me a crash course in effective resume writing and helped me figure out exactly how I want to market myself. My only regret is not reaching out to NG Career Strategy sooner--I could have saved myself a lot of stress in those early weeks!

antonioc92
4/25/18

Great experience to interact with NG and her team, the support of Soozy Miller from NG Career Management was outstanding from 1st consultation, where customized solution was proposed, to the end product delivery. Timelines were totally fulfilled as planned.

jordanw63
4/19/18

Personally anyone could go to a resume writing site and get their information mashed onto a sheet of paper. However, NG Career Strategy not only fashions your personal info into a respectable, enhanced testament to you and your achievements, but their "support-system" is what sets them apart. I had the pleasure of speaking with Nicole Gross herself when I was researching AND Soozy Miller who walked me through NGS's process and helped create my new resume. Their professionalism, understanding of resume mechanics, and ability to turn someone like me from skeptic to supporter is what sets this company apart from the average.

I highly recommend NG Career Strategy if you are looking for a system designed to make you more confident at the job-seeking process, not just an email with an attachment and a receipt. I now understand how important it is to have someone help you navigate the job landscape as well as help you exponentially increase your chances at landing the career you are looking for. Absolutely worth every penny!!

Tip for consumers: Soozy Miller is incredible, if she can be recommended I would definitely work with her!

Questions? Get answers from the NG Career Strategy staff and other customers.

1 Photo for NG Career Strategy