AnalytixLabs

AnalytixLabs has a consumer rating of 4.82 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with AnalytixLabs most frequently mention data science. AnalytixLabs ranks 13th among Job Training sites.

How would you rate AnalytixLabs?

“Best Data Science Institute to Learn”

Tushar S.
7/7/21

Thanks Analytixlabs for giving me such a nice training. Thank you so much. I personally suggest this Institute to everyone.

ninah218
May 28th, 2021

In Analytixlabs, you can directly reach to trainers whenever required. They are very friendly and supportive. They will guide you for right opportunities.

Products used:
Data Science trainig

rajuk56
September 3rd, 2021

Analytixlabs provide me best online training for Data Science. I am totally satisfied with the curriculum they offered for this course.

oliviab258
May 5th, 2021

Thanks for making my career. All credit goes to Analytixlabs. I must recommend all the student to take a training from Analytixlabs.

ananyap1
August 10th, 2021

Got the Data Science training from Analytixlabs. They always helped me to solve my queries without any problem. Management was very helpful by nature.

Products used:
Data Science Training

tushars38
July 7th, 2021

samb198
January 6th, 2018

AnalytixLabs has given me multifarious reasons to rejoice! Right from offering live training sessions to organizing comprehensive data analytics course, the institution has surprised me on various fronts. I am quite sure that the happiness of AnalytixLabs students are quite apparent in numerous positive AnalytixLabs reviews. I would recommend its name to every ambitious data scientists!

bharatv1
May 11th, 2018

AnalytixLabs is the best place for students who want to make career in data science industry. This training center not only helps you learn all the data analytics tools, but also organize strategic video-based training sessions for better understanding of challenges and solution of problems in a rightful manner.

megham25
July 7th, 2021

I learned machine learning from this institute. One of the best place to learn and also easily got job after my learning. Special thanks to analytix labs. You are amazing. Most recommended place.

saajans
July 1st, 2017

AnalytixLabs is the place for an enthusiastic aspirant who in data science industry. The coaching center not only helps you learn all the data analytics tools, but also organize strategic video-based training sessions for better understanding of challenges in the profession. Right from AnalytixLabs courses to its placement assistance, everything about the coaching is something to cheer for lifetime!

kavyaa1
September 13th, 2017

Analytixlabs provides a updated training in all professional courses and will leading a best training institute in Delhi NCR and Bangalore. I have also completed my Big Data training from Analytixlabs in year 2014. The Faculty is really very good and will always ready to help their students at any time.

Questions? Get answers from the AnalytixLabs staff and other customers.

Analytixlabs, ranked #1 analytics training institute, offers data analytics courses & certification in big data analytics, machine learning, data science, SAS and Hadoop in Gurgaon, Bangalore, Delhi, India. Institute led by McKinsey, IIT, IIM & ISB alu...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AnalytixLabs?

Have a question about AnalytixLabs?