Nflfootballfans.net

Nflfootballfans.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Nflfootballfans.net?

“Watch out!”

Greg M.
11/22/12

Watch out! Prices look so good, but the site is littered with fakes! The first thing that let off my red alert was the fact that the logo for the site... It's the same logo as Fanatics.com (a real site). I then checked the ip for this site. The site itself is based in the U.S. Sales are based in China however! Watch where you shop online!

privaten
November 22nd, 2012

Questions? Get answers from the Nflfootballfans.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nflfootballfans.net?

Have a question about Nflfootballfans.net?