NewZionShilohs.org reviews

NewZionShilohs@aol.com

1 Review From Our Community

marybethf1
5/22/17
• Updated review

Lisa Barber use to operate New Zion Shilohs out of Fillmore, NY and has now re-located to Machias, NY. One is to assume she is still operating the same, as we are going on 4 years now, and she still has not returned my deposit for a puppy. Cashed my check that was sent in with my paperwork and she quit communication. Wouldn't answer phone calls, emails and no reply to my certified letter. Google her name and New Zion Shilohs and you will realize it's best to find another breeder.

“Lisa Barber of New Zion Shilohs located in Fillmore,...”
9/23/14
• Previous review

Lisa Barber of New Zion Shilohs located in Fillmore, NY has a website that advertises litters or upcoming litters of Shiloh Shepherd puppies. When contacted in 8/13 she told me if I sent a $400 deposit it would put a hold on one of the puppies in an upcoming litter. When I didn't hear from her in a month I e-mailed her. She replied that the pregnancy didn't take and to call her cell number to discuss upcoming litters. That was the end of any contact I had with her. I did call and left numerous messages, e-mailed & even sent a certified letter. She kept my $400 dollars and quit contact with me. A simple Google search of her name and kennel would have shown me she had done this before. Shame on me for not doing a search but an even bigger shame on her for keeping peoples hard earned money. I have given her ample time to make this right. I will not be quiet on this!!

Questions? Get answers from the NewZionShilohs.org staff and other customers.

NewZionShilohs.org?