Review of Newegg.ca

newsletter@newegg.ca

7 reviews with 5 stars

shureno
11/30/18

Can't say I've had any problems with them. They have good deals every now & than which I buy & add to my Desktop. A good dealer overall.

Tip for consumers: You may encounter returns or exchanges due to defective equipment. I've not experienced this but other's have. Not sure how every case is resolved.

marcelc21
4/13/17

No issues with this store at all, always happy with price and shipping.I can usually find good deals and I like it because there are reviews informations too.

robc39
11/27/14

Ordered 5 or 6 different items over the past few years. Good prices & well packaged. All items arrived in reasonable time and in new condition. No defects. Never needed to use customer service.

joeyk11
5/5/14

My purchases have always arrived quickly and the prices are some of the best around.

I have purchased anything from computer parts and accessories to gps systems. I have spent at least a couple thousand dollars over the years at new egg.ca and the transactions are always pleasant.

The website is clear, concise and easy to navigate and narrow down your purchase decisions. The review section of their website is also very are helpful.

I have only once had to return an item since it was defective and the process was smooth and very fast.

justinc35
8/19/13

I bought a lot of computer parts a year back or two, they had very fast delivery. It actually only took about 1 week for my computer parts to come in. I ordered a new GPU, 4 external fans, and a new power unit for an upgrade of my computer. They all came nicely on time and also nothing was broken. Really recommend this site if anyone is shopping for online computer parts. Although I recommend people to always, find the cheapest online and price match it at the local computer stores near you!

nickd14
12/17/12

I have bought various items from the site over the last year or two. In Canada, this is the best online store for computer parts. The only competition I could find was maybe a local Canada Computers (however the prices are a bit higher). If you can manage to find free shipping or you group together a lot of purchases, then newegg has a better overall price. I've built/repaired/upgraded a few computers using parts from newegg, very few of them were defective (defective products are always a possibility).

bc22
11/25/12

Bought a coffee grinder three years ago and was pretty satisfied with the service, shipping and product.

Questions? Get answers from the Newegg.ca staff and other customers.

Newegg.ca?