New-Power-Adapter reviews

order@new-power-adapter.com

lincolnl6
10/22/17

They refunded my purchase when the send failed rather than trying to fix the problem. $#*! you Sophie.

torit9
6/23/17

I needed a very specific charger for a backup sump pump and this merchant very specifically listed the item as a genuine part, complete with pictures that matched the part I had. When it arrived, it was not the genuine article - a makeshift label of the original had been made and sloppily applied to the charger unit. So, a genuine fake with the manufacturer's name on it. I might have been able to overlook the scam if the charger fit the sump unit but, alas, it didn't. You're throwing money down the drain with this merchant...by the time you pay for return shipping to China, the headache returns a fraction of the amount you paid the merchant for the part.

tomt118
6/22/17

I ordered online and followed up several times when my order didn't arrive in the promised timeframe. When I finally got a response, they claimed my online order, placed via their website, and subsequent inquiries ended up in their spam folder. I cancelled the order via email then received a response saying the order was shipped. The item I received wasn't the item I ordered and there was no remedy for a return or a refund. Stay away from this company!

yettal
9/17/15

One problem I've found with shopping online is that you don't really know where the company is based. Unknowingly, www.new-power-adapter.com for computer accessories is based in China. If I would have known this, I would never have ordered from them. I'm finding that Chinese companies think it's an acceptable practice to ship an item that is similar to theIr description/picture that is shown on their website but not exact. I ordered a power adapter from them for my laptop based on their description & photo of a Lenovo brand adapter. What I received was a similar one, NOT Lenovo, which did not work with my laptop. I contacted them and was told to return it and they will refund me (I paid by PayPal), including the shipping fee, when they receive the item. I did so promptly, not really expecting the refund in all honesty. FOUR months later, they are claiming they still haven't received it (slow boat to China) so no refund yet. They keep telling me "Don't worry". I replied again but this time telling them that if I don't receive the refund promptly, I will be forced to report them to the Canadian and Chinese authorities. Chinese companies are very fearful of their government and I received the refund 2 days later!
http://www.scamadviser.com/is-new-power-adapter.com-a-fake-site.html says the website is legit. Perhaps they are but their business practices are suspect!
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!.

sarahs95
12/31/13

Attempted to cancel an order with them and received a form letter telling me when the item had already been shipped. Impossible to contact and has no place to leave review or complaints.

Questions? Get answers from the New-Power-Adapter staff and other customers.

New-Power-Adapter?