How would you rate Never Fully Dressed?

Reviews from Related Businesses

tiffanyc282
August 14th, 2020
Verified site experience

Easy, I read items run big on some reviews so I went with small for all of my items. They are very fitting, medium probably would have fit more comfortably. One outfit I gave to my daughter. I'm 5'2 and weigh 132lbs. I'm between a 2 and 4 which makes it difficult most ranges are from 0-2 and 4-6. So when I order the 4-6 items tend to be a bit too big on me. I either need to gain more weight or lose a little lol overall I really like the print, colors, material.

Clothing Options - unique, I like the prints and color options

Reason I chose this product:

Colors, style

nildah1
June 6th, 2020

This is a super cute and cheap online store and very easy to navigate the site. Shipping takes a little while, but it's worth it as all of their products are of great quality and affordable. Very satisfied with what I buy in your store. I love how they have so many high-quality photos for each garment, so you have a good idea of what it looks like. Very reliable. I especially like his fashionable style clothes :)

steveno212
October 22nd, 2020
Verified site experience

I found that the select your State button was not working as I expected at first, which is why I stalled repeatedly. I absolutely adore the designs and wish my wardrobes could accommodate more. They do represent good value for money. I tried to have a Live Chat, was informed that it is really busy at the moment, and I simply could not get through to anyone. Thank goodness I discovered another way of making the "State" information work.

thomasg492
January 11th, 2020
Verified site experience

As long as they fit when I receive them, I'll be a HAPPY CAMPER!... I get colors to choose from vs just white and grey, in the size I need. Since my breast cancer surgery 3 years ago... this is my preferred style bra... the 3 I bought back then, are still in good shape (from a retail store who doesn't carry them anymore) I wash in a laundry bag on cols, and air dry on a rack. I like the PRICE too. Should I have to return them for size, I'm confident I will be satisfied then as well.

francescaj18
October 20th, 2020

I bought a shirt for my sister to wear to graduation. We measure it and choose the size according to the size chart. I usually don't like to order clothes online because I prefer to try them on before buying, but they fit her perfectly and were of good quality. She is excited to use it. When I had a question, I received an answer that same day with all the information I needed. Would definitely buy here again!

nellj3
February 9th, 2020

An advantage over the website is that it can filter by body type (for example, without waist, small, full figure), color, occasion, personality, etc. They also feature fully stylized outfits (for example, top, skirt, shoes, accessories) that give a little inspiration. Even if you don't buy the full outfit, you might see a cute top with a pair of shorts similar to the ones you already have and think "Oooh, that looks good!". I love!

nerys
March 23rd, 2020

This store is absolutely incredible and even gives me an opportunity to get clothes at a good price. Fantastic clothing edition for a variety of occasions, prices and sizes. Discount codes and frequent sales, exceptionally fast shipping (even to my small town) and a very easy return process in case you need it. I can't help but take a look every week! Thank you for bringing fast, good quality online shopping.

deborahe220
July 24th, 2020
Verified site experience

It was quick & easy to purchase. Just didn't like that they want you to add a bunch of other stuff. Overall very good though.

Facebook ad

Reason I chose this product:

I love the style & what it says

viviennep10
November 3rd, 2020

I have ordered multiple items multiple times and have always received my clothes without problems. I don't recommend buying jewelry, it's my taste, but clothes have never let me down. They provide customer images on some items, so if in doubt, read the reviews and see the photos. I recently ordered seven shirts and after a week I received an email informing me that my order was on its way and I was awarded points, which is equal to store credit. Congratulations on the good service!

kimberlys783
July 31st, 2020
Verified site experience

So far you all have been excellent at getting my orders out quickly. And I absolutely love the mask. I suffer from claustrophobia in which causes panic attacks and I can not wear regular mask but these make it so much easier for me to breathe and be able to go into places with my family. THANK YOU.

Reason I chose this business:

You helped me be able to go places with my family.

Be the first to write a review

0 person has requested a review of this site