Neuropathy Treatment Group reviews

Tel: 888-840-7142

cindyi16
Cindy I.
4/18/19

NerveRenew was suggested by a friend to help with nerve damage originating from chemotherapy. It was painful to walk and standing for any extended period of time was nearly unbearable before I began taking NerveRenew. While it was not an instant relief from the day I began, within a few weeks the pain was tolerable. And I can definitely tell when I miss a dose or two.

I am very pleased with the results and recommend this product to everyone that I know that is going through chemo.

kenv28
Ken V.
4/18/19

Have been using Nerve Renew and R-Alpha Lipoic Acid for a year and half. Did not gain complete relief but received some suggestions from customer service that we hope will improve results.
Dr says nerves are "destroyed" and will "never" heal. Hope he is wrong.

jimr204
Jim R.
4/12/19

I have found this company to be reliable and on time. When I have ordered it has always been a pleasure to deal with the person on the other end. The products seem to help my mild neuropathy and as a result I will continue to use it.

keithl125
Keith L.
4/8/19

A lady by the name of Marsha called me to make sure my order was correct and told me how to use the productwhat a sweet lady told me if i have any questions just to contact her thank you Marsha. I've been taking the product now for about 4 days its easy on your stomachand i take it with all my other medication's with no problems i cant wait to see how good it works in 3 to 4 months from now im so excited about the product.i hope it works.

craigb155
Craig B.
3/22/19

I began experiencing severe hand pain in 2016. It was so debilitating that I could not sleep. I tried sleeping sitting up, but that did not relieve the pain. I used ibuprofen, which only took the edge off, but I did not want to continue with it, or any other kind of pharmaceutical. I began searching for a natural product to relieve the pain without causing side-effects. I found Nerve Renew and, within a few weeks, my pain began to subside. I was finally able to sleep at night! It has not completely removed all pain, but I am now down to about 25-30% of what it used to feel like. I took a break from Nerve Renew at one point to see what would happen and the pain returned. When I began taking it again, the pain subsided.

I have reordered many times and will continue to do so. I would highly recommend Nerve Renew, especially because of the money-back guarantee.

piuse
Pius E.
3/12/19

I was experiencing serious pain in my thighs and calves caused by neuropathy. The problem also caused some heaviness in my legs that makes it difficult for me to lift my legs and walk. Since I started taking nerve renew, the pain and the heaviness have moderated considerably. The pain and heaviness have not completely gone away. The nerve review pills have allowed me to better manage the conditions.

carolp296
Carol P.
3/5/19

I started the product a month ago. I was amazed how it improved my feet, toes and calves, the burning toes, the severe cramping calves and arches disappeared!!! And because my toes improved so did my balance! I can lean forward now and be supported by my forefoot.
I have one suggestion for improvement: I am a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and I feel the label on the product jar should be corrected-
The front of Nerve Renew reads the formula B1, B12, and R-Alpha Lipoic Acid, But the back supplement Facts read Vitamin B2 Not 1! It also has B6. Which you may not want to state all vitamins on the front But B1 and B 2 need correction. Which is it or both? Then thiamin B1 should be added to the facts. I am trying to help you not harass.

dawnh394
Dawn H.
1/28/19

Over the past 6 years, I have tried various neuropathy treatments but have found Nerve Renew to be far superior to other treatments. 1 am able to live free of the majority debilitating side-effects of neuropathy. I would highly recommend this product to others.
\
Dawn Hachey

wilfridoh
Wilfrido H.
1/18/19

I just received the products yesterday and I haven't started yet give me one week and I can let you guys know if I have a success

virginiay8
virginia Y.
1/14/19

I've been on this for awhile and the burning and feeling in my feet have improved really well,will continue taking this twice a day.

roberti66
Robert I.
1/4/19

I have been using NerveRenew for quite a while and it was better than the other I used. Recently I started having pain again. I doubled the dosage to four per day about a month ago and so far the pain is non existent.

I had asked by email to Support if this was a wise solution but got no reply.

I would appreciate the "Sleep Aid".

rosemarieo1
Rosemarie O.
12/17/18

I just received the product today so it is hard to evaluate it for whether is works or not. I plan to start it once I get back home after the holidays and would be glad to tell you. It does have magnesium stearate for the absorption I-presume. . I had asked because if it has to much I break out. The girl was very nice and did not think so and I could not find the fillers on line.
It is why I plan to start it after the holiday. To much ms I break out so I tend to steer away from products that use that for absorption. The girl thought-is was B-12 that was used. Obviously not.,
I had trouble ordering-on line with multiple charges your hot line was great and so far took care of the problem. If I am charged double I will call and again your answering service is great.
I was looking for a pill that had all the vitamins in one so I hope this works for me as you ave been very easy to work with.

oldy
OLD Y.
12/11/18

received my last order of 6-bottles Saturday 12-7-2018. I have been a customer for about 4 years with really good results. My feet burns so bad on the bottom I needed ice rolled up in a towel for relief. My doctors had no answers, I had to find something for relief. I found you online.
the med's are real good but not so cheap. It always hurts to turn lose of the money but no pain is far better than a couple hundred dollars.
I have been using a extra capsule of R-ALPHA LIPOIC ACID to help out. As of today back to one capsule each of nerve renew/one of 300 mg of pure stabilized R-ALPHA LIPOIC ACID, two times a day.

lieseg
Liese G.
12/5/18

The need for B12 is seems to be necessary for my general well being. So many companies don't have enough B12 to suit. I'm happy to have found this product.

gegv
GEG V.
11/30/18

I am trying Nerve Renew but they have not helped yet! I still need painkillers from my doctor. The nerve pain in my arms and legs started last February.

chuckx2
Chuck X.
11/26/18

I have used this product for over a year now and it has really helped the boring sensations in my legs!

helenx16
Helen X.
11/26/18

When I am aching and nearing bedtime I take NerveRenew and within twenty minutes I am pain free and ready for a good night's sleep. Thank you for such a welcome product that really works.

navs7
NAV S.
11/9/18

I can't believe how quickly the product worked! Honestly I noticed results after taking only 4 pills. The tingling and cold feet were almost completely gone in 2 days. I sure wish I would have purchased the product sooner and I've been suffering for over a year now.

billk126
Bill K.
11/1/18

This product works for me and has allowed me to discontinue a prescription that had digestive complications.
I have reordered a supply for an extended period.

il12
I l.
10/19/18

I have found that nerve renew is the only product that I have tried that has given me relief from the burning and pain of neuropathy in my feet.

bryantf7
Bryant F.
10/19/18

I've been using both products which have improved my Neuropathy in both hands and feet...greatly reducing the pain..and numbness...I will always be using these products offered now and in the future. Bryant Fraser

emmak53
Emma K.
10/18/18

I will never be without NerveRenew again. Neuropathy was unbearable and after taking just one pill plus the optimizer pill I slept thru the night for first time in months without having to use something for the pain. My husband is amazed at the improvement. Thank you so much.

tb181
T B.
10/18/18

I had painful neuropathy in my legs so I decided to give [nerve renew] a try I didn't get much relief the first 30 days but part way thru the second bottle I began to get significant relief by the end of the second bottle most of the pain was gone so I now am taking 2 capsuls a day and am pain free .It is sure a relief not to have the constant pain

steveo73
Steve O.
10/18/18

Bought Nerve Renew for my husband who has Type 2 Diabetes and suffers badly from nerve pain in his hands and feet to the extent that he has trouble walking, since being on Nerve Renew he cant believe the difference and he would be the biggest sceptic of all time, after trying so many other prescription medications over the years.

improvementu
Improvement U.
10/18/18

I am only close to being finished with first bottle of each product recommended for neuropathy unrelated to diabetes. It has been generally described as idiopathic. So far, I am pleased with the improved sensation and balance as a result of the sensation, and look forward to continued improvement.

Questions? Get answers from the Neuropathy Treatment Group staff and other customers.

Neuropathy Treatment Group?