Neuropathy Treatment Group reviews

Tel: 888-840-7142

richarda178
Richard A.
7/11/19

The products work very well my feet use to be freezing then I tried you product and after a couple if days. the freezing burning stopped and I finally got relief thank you again

duncanz1
Duncan Z.
7/8/19

There was some difficult in getting my payments through but customer service was great. Haven't received product yet in Canada.

toml200
Tom L.
6/25/19

When I called in my order I talked to a very nice lady, she seemed very concerned about me neuropathy problem. She said I should see a difference soon. I can't wait to get off the gabapentin. I'm praying it will work for me.

faiselz
Faisel Z.
6/24/19

Nerve Renew is the only product in the market with the complete set of required vitamins and R-Alpha which works perfectly. I have been using 5 combination tablets to get the proper dose in my local market. But when my doctor recommended Neuropathy formula 5 years back I have been using this since then and have got the best benefits and pain relief for my neuropathy problems.

jamesb1608
James B.
6/4/19

MSgt Air Force retired . Vietnam veteran ,I was diagnosed with paripheral neuropathy approx.15years ago and am being treated with Medication to control the symptons but not correcting the nerve damage . I have been taking nerve renew for. One month and having great results. I'm a member of Facebook group called Vietnam veterans ,and have seen inquires about the neuropathy treatments I'm thinking of posting my experience with your product if this is ok.

patricks403
Patrick S.
5/30/19

I am a retired Air Force member. I spent a great deal of time on my feet, and much of that time as a Military Training Instructor; so the feet took a lot of punishment, Neuropathy pain did eventually set in withe stinging, burning and pain. I took a variety of pain medications but they didn't help much; then I read your articles on my computer about Nerve Renew and I decided to give it a try, that was several years ago. It took awhile for the pain and stinging to abate but they eventually did. To say that I am pleased is putting it mildly. There is still one issue that is not resolve and that is the numbness which gives me and ungainly gate. I am proud to say that what you promised you delivered. I am still using and recommending Nerve Renew.

joei33
Joe I.
5/28/19

I've been using Nerve Renew and the Optimizer for nearly 2 1/2 months. But, since I've had Neuropathy for over 25 years, I've not given up hope that the product will help me. I've tried other products, but none have helped. I'm taking 2 Nerve Renew caps a day AND 2 Optimizer caps as well. Just hoping I get relief soon.
Will advise.
Joe T. CA

juliov42
Julio v.
5/28/19

I am a79 years young Vietnam Veteran very active plays tennis and ping pong 3 times a week,swims laps and pool exercises for 1 hr,6 days a week.before I get up from bed I exercise and streach for 15 minutes,I sing in a community choir practice one day a week and had popular concerts every 3 months.,I give back to my community by voluntary 2 hrs a week to teach English and Spanish so what is wrong with me? I am not a diabetic but suffer newropathy on my feet pins and needles,numbness,pain and restless legs, I suffer from Rumatoid Arthritis ,2years ago I was treated for Prostate cancer and had 38 radiation treatments that was quite an experience.I am taking several medications methrotexate,Enbrel,Flomax,Gabapentin alegard and others pain killers and antiinflamatories. But what is helping me more is for the last 2 years is the treatment of nerve renewI discontinued using Gabapentin and other medications thanks to Nerve Renew.I recommend people who suffers from newropathy to try Nerve Renew.

grovern5
Grover N.
5/27/19

neuropathy has gotten better - not taking ansaids for the ability to walk without pain - feeling better

caya1
Cay A.
5/26/19

Before using nerve renew and nerve repair I couldn't sleep. Since using this product I can sleep and have much less tingling and pain in my feet during the day.

davidg519
David G.
5/25/19

Saw product on line and thought I would give it a try along with my prescribed medications from my doctor.
Showed him the product before I started taking it. He had no problem with it and my meds he prescribed.
I have type 2 diabytes and Multible Myeloma al from Agent Orange contact.

I take the product 2 time a day , in the morning and at bed time. Works great at night as I was having trouble with the pain running up my lower leg when lying down. Now I can lay down in comfort and sleep all through the night.

I have recommended this product to several of my friends.

ldd2
LD D.
5/25/19

sure does help with the pain i am on auto ship 3 bottles every 3 months i also use miracle of aloe and together my leg is cleared up i massage the leg and foot twice a day with the aloe at least 50 strokes more if i don't get tired i order the aloe from Texas withthe pump put pump in bottle u are ready to use type in aloe on comp and web site will appear 39 dollar a bottle last me a couple of month some times longer they have more all kinds cheaper than the seminars i have tried all kind of cream and a lot of money spent both very good hope all luck

gilr20
Gil R.
5/25/19

My wife is the one who ordered the Renew products for herself but I started to take them also when she said that it was helping her. We both had been diagnosed with type 2 but had not been taking ANY medications due to the side effects we discovered and the cost of them financially and medically. We had been careful in our diets and doing pretty good but having some issues with the neuropathy in feet and hands. Notice a difference really soon after taking Renew. We share the products each month due to finances. Would recommend most definitely.

richardh716
richard h.
5/25/19

Waking up various times at night with tingling and pain in my feet became a dreaded thought before
going to bed every night. After seeing your ad and sending for a sample my sleepless nights and
tingling pain almost disappeared. Your product is a God sent!

dimitrial
Dimitria L.
5/25/19

I am new to your products I have just developed carpal tunnel syndrome and I'm also having some compression on my spinal fluid from the neck and although I'm not suffering from neuropathy I have to say get your products were lovely and the help that I got from Alison was tremendous! She helped me with every single question I had and she was just so gracious and so kind and took the time to answer every question that I had whether I called and spoke with her personally or she emailed me back!

ronm326
Ron M.
5/25/19

I began using Nerve Renew for extreme flashes if nerve pain in my left foot likely related to an old leg injury. Within a few short weeks, I began to recognize limited relief. After calling customer service and adjusting the timing of taking your product along with other medication my nerve pain was gone but had began to elevate my blood pressure readings. After discussing this issue with my Cardiologist I was told to continue my program with Nerve Renew and he would work with me to control my blood pressure with medication if necessary. He told me that if I had indeed found relief of my foot pain I was very fortunate as in most cases of nerve foot pain there is little if any method of relief. As a retired Veteran my only concern is being able to continue because of the cost. At this time I'm unable to get any assistance from my Medicare program.

cindyi16
Cindy I.
4/18/19

NerveRenew was suggested by a friend to help with nerve damage originating from chemotherapy. It was painful to walk and standing for any extended period of time was nearly unbearable before I began taking NerveRenew. While it was not an instant relief from the day I began, within a few weeks the pain was tolerable. And I can definitely tell when I miss a dose or two.

I am very pleased with the results and recommend this product to everyone that I know that is going through chemo.

kenv28
Ken V.
4/18/19

Have been using Nerve Renew and R-Alpha Lipoic Acid for a year and half. Did not gain complete relief but received some suggestions from customer service that we hope will improve results.
Dr says nerves are "destroyed" and will "never" heal. Hope he is wrong.

jimr204
Jim R.
4/12/19

I have found this company to be reliable and on time. When I have ordered it has always been a pleasure to deal with the person on the other end. The products seem to help my mild neuropathy and as a result I will continue to use it.

keithl125
Keith L.
4/8/19

A lady by the name of Marsha called me to make sure my order was correct and told me how to use the productwhat a sweet lady told me if i have any questions just to contact her thank you Marsha. I've been taking the product now for about 4 days its easy on your stomachand i take it with all my other medication's with no problems i cant wait to see how good it works in 3 to 4 months from now im so excited about the product.i hope it works.

craigb155
Craig B.
3/22/19

I began experiencing severe hand pain in 2016. It was so debilitating that I could not sleep. I tried sleeping sitting up, but that did not relieve the pain. I used ibuprofen, which only took the edge off, but I did not want to continue with it, or any other kind of pharmaceutical. I began searching for a natural product to relieve the pain without causing side-effects. I found Nerve Renew and, within a few weeks, my pain began to subside. I was finally able to sleep at night! It has not completely removed all pain, but I am now down to about 25-30% of what it used to feel like. I took a break from Nerve Renew at one point to see what would happen and the pain returned. When I began taking it again, the pain subsided.

I have reordered many times and will continue to do so. I would highly recommend Nerve Renew, especially because of the money-back guarantee.

piuse
Pius E.
3/12/19

I was experiencing serious pain in my thighs and calves caused by neuropathy. The problem also caused some heaviness in my legs that makes it difficult for me to lift my legs and walk. Since I started taking nerve renew, the pain and the heaviness have moderated considerably. The pain and heaviness have not completely gone away. The nerve review pills have allowed me to better manage the conditions.

carolp296
Carol P.
3/5/19

I started the product a month ago. I was amazed how it improved my feet, toes and calves, the burning toes, the severe cramping calves and arches disappeared!!! And because my toes improved so did my balance! I can lean forward now and be supported by my forefoot.
I have one suggestion for improvement: I am a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and I feel the label on the product jar should be corrected-
The front of Nerve Renew reads the formula B1, B12, and R-Alpha Lipoic Acid, But the back supplement Facts read Vitamin B2 Not 1! It also has B6. Which you may not want to state all vitamins on the front But B1 and B 2 need correction. Which is it or both? Then thiamin B1 should be added to the facts. I am trying to help you not harass.

dawnh394
Dawn H.
1/28/19

Over the past 6 years, I have tried various neuropathy treatments but have found Nerve Renew to be far superior to other treatments. 1 am able to live free of the majority debilitating side-effects of neuropathy. I would highly recommend this product to others.
\
Dawn Hachey

wilfridoh
Wilfrido H.
1/18/19

I just received the products yesterday and I haven't started yet give me one week and I can let you guys know if I have a success

Questions? Get answers from the Neuropathy Treatment Group staff and other customers.

Neuropathy Treatment Group?