Neuropathy Treatment Group reviews

Tel: 888-840-7142

dawnh394
Dawn H.
1/28/19

Over the past 6 years, I have tried various neuropathy treatments but have found Nerve Renew to be far superior to other treatments. 1 am able to live free of the majority debilitating side-effects of neuropathy. I would highly recommend this product to others.
\
Dawn Hachey

wilfridoh
Wilfrido H.
1/18/19

I just received the products yesterday and I haven't started yet give me one week and I can let you guys know if I have a success

virginiay8
virginia Y.
1/14/19

I've been on this for awhile and the burning and feeling in my feet have improved really well,will continue taking this twice a day.

roberti66
Robert I.
1/4/19

I have been using NerveRenew for quite a while and it was better than the other I used. Recently I started having pain again. I doubled the dosage to four per day about a month ago and so far the pain is non existent.

I had asked by email to Support if this was a wise solution but got no reply.

I would appreciate the "Sleep Aid".

rosemarieo1
Rosemarie O.
12/17/18

I just received the product today so it is hard to evaluate it for whether is works or not. I plan to start it once I get back home after the holidays and would be glad to tell you. It does have magnesium stearate for the absorption I-presume. . I had asked because if it has to much I break out. The girl was very nice and did not think so and I could not find the fillers on line.
It is why I plan to start it after the holiday. To much ms I break out so I tend to steer away from products that use that for absorption. The girl thought-is was B-12 that was used. Obviously not.,
I had trouble ordering-on line with multiple charges your hot line was great and so far took care of the problem. If I am charged double I will call and again your answering service is great.
I was looking for a pill that had all the vitamins in one so I hope this works for me as you ave been very easy to work with.

oldy
OLD Y.
12/11/18

received my last order of 6-bottles Saturday 12-7-2018. I have been a customer for about 4 years with really good results. My feet burns so bad on the bottom I needed ice rolled up in a towel for relief. My doctors had no answers, I had to find something for relief. I found you online.
the med's are real good but not so cheap. It always hurts to turn lose of the money but no pain is far better than a couple hundred dollars.
I have been using a extra capsule of R-ALPHA LIPOIC ACID to help out. As of today back to one capsule each of nerve renew/one of 300 mg of pure stabilized R-ALPHA LIPOIC ACID, two times a day.

lieseg
Liese G.
12/5/18

The need for B12 is seems to be necessary for my general well being. So many companies don't have enough B12 to suit. I'm happy to have found this product.

gegv
GEG V.
11/30/18

I am trying Nerve Renew but they have not helped yet! I still need painkillers from my doctor. The nerve pain in my arms and legs started last February.

chuckx2
Chuck X.
11/26/18

I have used this product for over a year now and it has really helped the boring sensations in my legs!

helenx16
Helen X.
11/26/18

When I am aching and nearing bedtime I take NerveRenew and within twenty minutes I am pain free and ready for a good night's sleep. Thank you for such a welcome product that really works.

navs7
NAV S.
11/9/18

I can't believe how quickly the product worked! Honestly I noticed results after taking only 4 pills. The tingling and cold feet were almost completely gone in 2 days. I sure wish I would have purchased the product sooner and I've been suffering for over a year now.

billk126
Bill K.
11/1/18

This product works for me and has allowed me to discontinue a prescription that had digestive complications.
I have reordered a supply for an extended period.

il12
I l.
10/19/18

I have found that nerve renew is the only product that I have tried that has given me relief from the burning and pain of neuropathy in my feet.

bryantf7
Bryant F.
10/19/18

I've been using both products which have improved my Neuropathy in both hands and feet...greatly reducing the pain..and numbness...I will always be using these products offered now and in the future. Bryant Fraser

emmak53
Emma K.
10/18/18

I will never be without NerveRenew again. Neuropathy was unbearable and after taking just one pill plus the optimizer pill I slept thru the night for first time in months without having to use something for the pain. My husband is amazed at the improvement. Thank you so much.

tb181
T B.
10/18/18

I had painful neuropathy in my legs so I decided to give [nerve renew] a try I didn't get much relief the first 30 days but part way thru the second bottle I began to get significant relief by the end of the second bottle most of the pain was gone so I now am taking 2 capsuls a day and am pain free .It is sure a relief not to have the constant pain

steveo73
Steve O.
10/18/18

Bought Nerve Renew for my husband who has Type 2 Diabetes and suffers badly from nerve pain in his hands and feet to the extent that he has trouble walking, since being on Nerve Renew he cant believe the difference and he would be the biggest sceptic of all time, after trying so many other prescription medications over the years.

improvementu
Improvement U.
10/18/18

I am only close to being finished with first bottle of each product recommended for neuropathy unrelated to diabetes. It has been generally described as idiopathic. So far, I am pleased with the improved sensation and balance as a result of the sensation, and look forward to continued improvement.

jimm396
Jim M.
10/18/18

NerveRenew is better than I thought it would be. It has not completely stopped all pain yet, but gets better every day!! Very satisfied !!

pennyn8
Penny N.
10/18/18

My husband has been diabetic for a long time. I thought since he had neuropathy I would convince him to try nerve renew. He feels like it has really made a difference in his discomfort level. He started to get results in two weeks. Thanks for a great product.

enriquek6
Enrique K.
10/18/18

I ve been using this product for about 7 months and I've seen good results I actually feel better than before I would recommend it anytime

bobg138
Bob G.
10/18/18

I have been using NerveRenew for about 4 months. I experienced a reduction in nighttime leg pain almost immediately after beginning to take 2 capsules each night at bedtime. The pain in my legs which used to wake me up routinely after about 4 hours of sleep is gone and only seems to return after eating certain foods/alcohol but that is very infrequent.

jerryu5
Jerry U.
10/17/18

very,very helpful- they educate folks about the product, efficient on ordering and best of all a product that helps relieve my pain from neuropathy.

hectorc63
Hector C.
10/17/18

I've just started to use this product only two weeks ago. It's rather premature to make comments on factual results. Given time, I will certainly furnish you with feedback on the results. However, at this stage I can only
perceive the product as totally unique that it may offer solutions to people suffering from Neuropathy, as a result of diabetes. Furthermore, from the literature, information and presentation of the product, I 've observed that no other pharmaceutical company was so accurate in targeting the problem of Neuropathy and its ensuing consequences. This is a matter of persuasion. Hector Cassola - Valletta - Malta

nitay1
Nita Y.
10/16/18

I have been having severe problems with nerves in my left leg....getting a total hip replacement helped...but it did not do much for the nerves from the knee down....and my hands as well give me problems from time to time...I have been using this Nerve Renew for about 2 1/2 months and I can tell there is a big improvement, especially at night when turning over in the bed this leg is not cramping near as bad or as often as before...I have recommended this product to other people already and hopefully they have ordered from you...
Sincerely
Nita (Juanita) Young
Kenai, Alaska

Questions? Get answers from the Neuropathy Treatment Group staff and other customers.

Neuropathy Treatment Group?