Networx.co

Networx.co

Networx.co has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Networx.co are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Networx.co?

“My opinion is that Networx is fraudulent, rude, and unprofessional.”

gina y.
3/17/20

I received leads that wanted to know where I got their phone number. I called the same day I received the lead and was told the home improvement project had been completed for months. This happened on several occasions where the customer was upset because they didn't want to be contacted or the project was already started by another contractor or finished. They must be phishing the information from customers. When I called and complained they treated me as if I didn't know what I was doing. I sold real estate for 10 years. Really??? They even had one of the staff call me and say I have a phone lead for you. I asked them when did you start giving phone leads and she hung up on me. RUDE!!!! After pausing my subscription, they kept sending me leads. After several complaints, Networx had the nerve to call and try to sell me more leads. When I said no the guy kept right on talking. Pushy, fraudulent and unprofessional. They continue to call me after I asked them to stop. I don't believe they will be in business much longer.

ginay111
March 17th, 2020
sostipeo
March 20th, 2018
they call every day so we sign up. a quick google search and found, out customer service is unreachable, contractor leads are expensive, leads are generated from craiglist.com, and when i tested the site, i was told there was no contractors avaliable and my info was send to homeadvisor.com
So it all comes to the big dog. Its just a big revolving door.
Keep your hard earned bitcoins.

No, my experience is nothing good can come from such a company.

By gina y.

Networx is a scam and they are rude and extremely unprofessional. I wouldn't ever recommend them to anyone.

By gina y.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Networx.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Networx.co?

Have a question about Networx.co?