NETGuard.IO

NETGuard.IO has a consumer rating of 2.4 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. NETGuard.IO also ranks 48th among Online Security sites. The most common issues with NETGuard.IO are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate NETGuard.IO?

“Amazing service.”

Kade M.
6/22/19

Literally the best obfuscation, such a low price, amazing support. I was gifted a lot of points just for testing, and the owner is extremely kind and generous. Amazin product, this is my new obfuscation forever.

“Unprofessional”

James H.
8/6/19

Even though the product might be somewhat ok, the service (especially the support) is very unprofessional. The team does not respect their customers. It does not take any potential customer seriously when they ask something very basic or maybe show a slight hint of disagreement. The latter one usually results in an instant ban from their chat server. Personally I asked them the simple question why the new update of the obfuscator enforced the user to have only one instance of the program running. I was not taken seriously and got banned short after. Speaking of weird features, the newest features that are included in the obfuscator seem to set a lot of limitations on the resulting app, far more than any other obfuscator that is out there. The website does not support any way to reset your password to a custom one. It is only possible to generate a new 8 characters long password that is sent over e-mail in plain text. Overal, the service feels broken and unprofessional, and the support lines are basically useless.

kadem5
June 22nd, 2019
jamesh1459
August 6th, 2019

alexg182
November 10th, 2017
Almost same story as from guy above. With only difference that tech support didn't answer my emails at all...
harryb213
June 3rd, 2019
I've been looking for an obfuscator to protect the source code of my little software, I don't want people to crack it. I looked on the internet but the average price was something like +/- $400 and I don't have such money!

So I decided to, beside the above reviews, give NETGuard a try. I have been facing one little issue with my file but the post-sale service is decent and a support guy helped me to resolve the issue. Now my file is protected, I cannot use dnSpy decompiler on it anymore!

I bought the cheapest plan possible, $5, and it gave me 2 points to spend on obfuscation. I only spent those $5 to get my app protected, and avoided to waste $500 on competitors. Let's see how long will my product be safe, I'll edit that review if I can in the future to let you know.
jeffc145
July 26th, 2017
I purchased encryption tokens to protect my software using netguards website.
The website is extremely broken and flawed.
When attempting to upload a file + dependencies, the website will tell you an error occurred and take your credits.

When I contacted the website owner & developer about the error, he said the following in a condescending and extremely unprofessional manner:
"It's great like this :) wont change anything"

They blame the customer 100% of the time

After I confronted the owner about the glitch, he called me the N word, removed all my credits and told me to "**** off and kill yourself"

Waste of money, completely disgusted in them.

It is not a registered company and the support is negligent like I have never seen before. Stay away from this website, only used by malware and skids.

By Martin J.