Netflix CA

Netflix CA has a consumer rating of 3.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Netflix CA ranks 28th among Streaming Movies sites.

How would you rate Netflix CA?

“Love it, cant live without it now”

Gwen C.
9/15/20

Cant think of anything else to do when i get bored! Not sure what my life would have been if there was no netflix

“Unlike the US version the Canadian version offers less...”

Sorina B.
3/27/13

Unlike the US version the Canadian version offers less movie options... I don't really understand why? I tried searching for movies in the NETFLIX database concurrently with a US resident and found out that 90% of my particular movie searches were not found in the. Ca version but available in the. Com version... Go figure... I unsubscribed from the service for lack of content.

gwenc69
September 15th, 2020

sorinab
March 27th, 2013

I unsubscribed from the service for lack of content.

katharinel1
January 4th, 2013

It's awesome.
Except for one, small thing.
I went to see the Hobbit the other day (New Years Day) and while the trailers for new movies were playing, one played called "Another Earth". Said it was Coming Soon.
Funny thing is, I've already watched it on Netflix.

Questions? Get answers from the Netflix CA staff and other customers.

Watch Netflix movies & TV shows online or stream right to your smart TV, game console, PC, Mac, mobile, tablet and more.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Netflix CA?

Have a question about Netflix CA?