Netflix.ca

Netflix.ca has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Netflix.ca also ranks 66th among Streaming Movies sites. The most common issues with Netflix.ca are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Netflix.ca?

“It's awesome”

Katharine L.
1/4/13

It's awesome. Except for one, small thing. I went to see the Hobbit the other day (New Years Day) and while the trailers for new movies were playing, one played called "Another Earth". Said it was Coming Soon. Funny thing is, I've already watched it on Netflix.

“Unlike the US version the Canadian version...”

Sorina B.
3/27/13

Unlike the US version the Canadian version offers less movie options... I don't really understand why? I tried searching for movies in the NETFLIX database concurrently with a US resident and found out that 90% of my particular movie searches were not found in the .ca version but available in the .com version... Go figure... I unsubscribed from the service for lack of content.

sorinab
March 27th, 2013
I unsubscribed from the service for lack of content.
katharinel1
January 4th, 2013
It's awesome.
Except for one, small thing.
Funny thing is, I've already watched it on Netflix.

Questions? Get answers from the Netflix.ca staff and other customers.

Watch Netflix movies & TV shows online or stream right to your smart TV, game console, PC, Mac, mobile, tablet and more.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Netflix.ca?

Have a question about Netflix.ca?