Neowin

Neowin has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Neowin ranks 275th among Software Other sites.

How would you rate Neowin?

“Another tech related site that is closely related to...”

Cassy H.
5/8/13

Another tech related site that is closely related to microsoft and is updated daily and uses the slogan, unprofessional journalism yet has many reviewers and a lot of important information is posted daily, quite the active forums with many interesting topics, which makes neowin definately worthy of a daily reading while you surf the interweb.

“Left wing faciests”

Michael S.
7/28/20

Be careful if you are a conservative and you care at all about posting. There is a moderator Steven P that is a far left wacko.

benjamina214
April 5th, 2021

I have been dismissed and brushed off by Steven Parker, founder and owner of Neowin. I have been accused of not being "natively" English speaking even though I was born in England. I was discriminated due to my Nigerian surname. I would think twice before working for Neowin. I don't recommend working there and reading their articles! Discrimination should never be acceptable in the workplace ever, don't care if it is virtual. Communication is key and vital to getting things stored and resolving issues. I have been monitored, censored on their threads and comment section as they have been trying to silence me for revealing their microagressions and racism in the organisation on how they treated me as a black British African person with Nigerian surname. #communication #awarenessmatters #racismisnotokay #discriminationisnotokay

cassyh
May 8th, 2013

michaels4726
July 28th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Neowin staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Neowin?

Have a question about Neowin?