NeoOffice

NeoOffice has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. NeoOffice ranks 215th among Business Services Other sites.

How would you rate NeoOffice?

“Fantastic office suite software”

Mike G.
8/22/12

Fantastic office suite software. Used it for near ten years, and it gets more stable, generally, with the new releases. It's shareware. It was originally a fork from the OpenOffice productivity development over a decade back. Mac platform software, and it generally will convert most documents, presentations, s—sheets. Never used the database feature, so couldn't comment on applicability.

“NeoOffice is the worst junk I ever saw. The good reviews is from the company itself”

E m.
1/24/16

I bought the NeoOffice version from the company itself. Every time I have to use it I have to download the version again. It does not save my work. Even simple commands such as double space between lines (which every writer needs it) are not on the menu, instead, it is an unusual feature (hold control and click the mouse on the text), now who is going to find that out except you waste about 10 hours searching for it (no the company does not offers instructions but a verbiage of over 5 pages about any question and just verbiage, no answers at all). To be honest, I never found anything as dysfunctional and useless as this. All those good reviews feeds back to the company itself (if you doubt it, just search the feed and you'll find out for yourself) which is not an honest way to promote a product. The company does not keep even an e-mail for customer contact, instead, they ask you to tweet. Did you ever get an answer from tweeting them? Neither did I. 485 complaints.

elizabethm108
January 24th, 2016

mikeg36
August 22nd, 2012

Questions? Get answers from the NeoOffice staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NeoOffice?

Have a question about NeoOffice?