Review of NeeseesDresses

Tel: 3072743209
neeseesdresseshelp@gmail.com

juliap114
2/15/19

The kelby dress length was perfect along with the color and quality!!! Ordering again from them! Did not disappoint!

kaylam108
1/30/19

I have ordered many dresses from Neesee's And every single time they run small no matter if I upsize it's still smaller than I would like it to fit. Don't give me wrong they do fit they just don't fit like they should for the size it's labeled. For example I want to the savings at dresses just in different color patterns both in a large one is smaller than the other one fits like a medium the other fits like a large but it's the same is that dress and one is clearly smaller just by the look u and every single time they run small no matter if I upsize it's still smaller than I would like it to fit. Don't give me wrong they do fit they just don't fit like they should for the size it's labeled. For example I want to the savings at dresses just in different color patterns both in a large one is smaller than the other one fits like a medium the other fits like a large but it's the same is that dress and one is clearly smaller just by the look of it. If you don't have any meat on your bones or curve to your body then 5 stars it's your website to order from but us curvy ladies need to be cautious. My most recent order was the Aleana I ordered it in an XL to be safe because it is not stretchy material. When I received it it would not go over my shoulders nor would it fit my roommate who is a size 6.... she could not fit an XL........

justinet10
1/6/19

I bought the Octavia dress and it shipped quickly and fits great! I get so many compliments when I wear it and it is comfortable too! I was worried about the fit as I ordered a L but it fits perfectly.
Keep up the good work Neesee's Dresses!

brookej30
1/6/19

I love this company. Their website is easy to shop on and the check is super simple. The staff is always willing to help me with anything I need. I would 100% recommend them if you are looking for a modest prom dress or a cute church dress. The quality is superb and the returns are simple.

britth13
1/4/19

I purchased a dress(I've gotten swimsuits and dresses online through them) and it didn't end up getting shipped in time for the event(due to holidays) and NeeSee's was very considerate when I emailed and canceled the ordered(before it shipped) and promptly refunded the whole purchase. They have great customer service and products. Would recommend the company to everyone!!

amberh146
1/4/19

Fast shipping and such great quality clothing. LOVE the sales and the awesome customer service. Neeses Dresses are my favorite.

brittanym130
12/21/18

I bought merchandise from them that was actually overstock from another company (Downeast) . There was no indication on NeeSee's website that this merchandise was from another company, but the tag on the skirt said "Downeast" and when I googled it, it was Downeast's skirt. I don't like Downeast's clothes and never would have purchased it if I new what I was getting. When I contacted the company they did not respond and when I left a review they approved it but never posted it. My only option would be to pay to return the merchandise and then I would only get store credit and I would never order from this company again. This is a scam operation. Stay away!

laurab670
12/17/18

I love all they're stuff. Its so cute, but definitely overpriced, especially for me living in Canada and having to pay the American price. More affordable if you check they're clearance. But they're so comfy and the material is nice. Shipping is quick, but watch that the shipping isn't more than the dress. When I use the size chart everything fits.

lexieb4
11/7/18

I posted a semi-negative review on Neesee's website for the dress I bought from them and they deleted it!! Seriously? Why not let people HONESTLY post reviews so other shoppers can better determine what to buy.
I even ended the review with something along the lines of, "even though I didn't like this one, I will definitely still give their other dresses a try".
Now I DEFINITELY WON'T give anything else from them a try!! What do they have to hide??? Cheaply made clothing that's overpriced and falsely advertised!!

sarahl391
10/11/18

I love Neesees! When I got married I purchased the Elsa Dress for all of my bridesmaids and we got so many compliments! And our wedding pictures turned out gorgeous. I get all of my church dresses here, they have always had fast shipping and great customer service. Highly recommend!

korit
9/26/18

This is my go-to place for all my clothes, it's beautiful, classy, and very nice material. I've ready reviews that say the material isn't good- that's not true. It's of excellent quality. Follow the size information and you will be fine. I am 5'8 - 142 pounds and fit in a size M. All my neesees cloths are a size M. I get compliments all the time on where I got my clothes. Yes, their clothing is expensive, however, at the end of each season they have clearance sales and the clothing is much cheaper - AND they generally allow you to use 10% off coupons that you can receive in your email once you sign up to receive their emails - which always end up in spam, so I have to pay attention to them.

janineh28
8/30/18

Buy from a store that stands behind their product. Neesees will not refund your money for any reason! I needed a specific color for a wedding. When I received the dresses they were not the color represented online. I returned the dresses in 1 week at my own cost. They give store credit only which no one that believes in their product does anymore. I have pleaded for a refund but they don't care. Stay away!

Response from NeeSees D., NeeseesDresses Representative
Hello Janine!
Thank you so much for shopping with us! We are so sorry to hear you did not love your experience shopping with us. We never want any of our customers unhappy with their items! This year we are working on becoming an even better NeeSee's than we ever have! We would really love to know what we can do on out end of things to help change your thoughts and experience with us! I have just sent over a personal message to see what we can do on our end of things to help resolve this issue for you (:
natalies161
8/21/18

The dress looked awesome in the picture but the material is cheap and sheer. Not to mention if you are not the height of the model, the dress will go to your shins.

Response from NeeSees D., NeeseesDresses Representative
Hey Natalie!
Thanks so much for shopping with us here at NeeSee's! We are so sorry to hear you didn't love your first order with us! We are in the process of revamping our site this year. We have added more specific measurements on each item along with a more specific over all size charts for the brands we do carry. We would really love to change your thoughts about us here and show we do carry the best modest clothing and customer service. I just sent over a personal message to see what we can do on our end of things to find a solution for this (:
heidih93
6/7/18

I have been looking for longer shorts everywhere without any luck. I saw the Bermuda shorts on Neesees site and ordered a 10, which is what I normally wear. I am 5'5" and 141lbs. I just received my 2 pairs of shorts and they fit perfectly and are sooooo cute. The material is good quality denim and they have cute, stylish pockets. Very pleased.

tamarar41
5/29/18

I will never buy from Neesee's again. You would think that when you are paying so much for a dress you could get better quality but this is not so. The dress I ordered was nothing like what was pictured on their site. The color wasn't the same, the neckline shape was not the same and the fabric type was awful! The dress was overall very frumpy. I had to pay $16 to return the dress and then they only give you store credit to exchange and charge you shipping for the exchange. They are terrible!

Response from NeeSees D., NeeseesDresses Representative
Hello Tamara!
Thank you so much for shopping with us! We are truly sorry you didn't love the quality of your dress! We are in the process of revamping things here at NeeSee's. We working on quality control with our items along with providing the best customer service possible. We are so sad your first order was not up to our expectations! We would love to be able to redeem ourselves and show you that we do provide the best quality and service here at NeeSee's. I have just sent over a personal message to see what we can do on our end of things to resolve this issue for you (:
kittycatc
4/25/18

Overpriced, mediocre imported clothing with inconsistent sizing. You must pay for return shipping and then, you only receive store credit. EVEN if the item is out of stock and you didn't know when you ordered, you get a store credit. It is impossible to break even once you begin and things don't fit. I finally just cut my losses with two ill fitting tops, having paid considerable postage both ways, and being out cash that is now store credit I don't want. They suck butt. Modest? Immodest? Who cares with a business model like this. I can't express how very much I hate this place now. Avoid at all costs.

Response from NeeSees D., NeeseesDresses Representative
Hello!

Thank you so much for shopping with us here at NeeSee's! We are so sorry to hear you were not happy with your order through us! We are currently int he process of revamping the way we do things here at NeeSee's to ensure we are offering the best customer service and clothing we can. We would love to be able to redeem our selves from your first couple orders and show what we are about here at NeeSee's. I have just sent over a personal message in hopes of coming to a resolution for you (:
kimk130
4/20/18

This is a great site for me because I don't like sleeveless/strapless dresses (not a good look for me). It can be a bit pricey, so I try to shop the sale section, but I've had several successes here. My favorite work dress is a dark blue lacey dress from this site (and I could definitely wear to church). I also have a black A line with flutter sleeves, a floral A line dress that I'm about to wear to another wedding, a spring jacket, and a shirt. All the dresses I bought are lined or made with a thick enough fabric it's not needed.

For everyone complaining about sizing here, I'm guessing they didn't use the size chart. Neesees' sell different brands and that makes a difference - sometimes I need a medium, sometimes a large. Also, I had to learn what cuts will work for me, like any place I buy clothes from.

rhondaj39
2/18/18

I bought the Cassandra Dress for $50 plus shipping. I was looking for a high waisted maxi that could do in a pinch for formal wear. It arrived fast, and the beautiful, slightly stretchy velvety material was exactly as the image implied. I buy a lot of dresses for the many occasions I have to attend, and this seems a well made dress. I am close to 5'8", and I am a very fit 180 Ibs. The high waist and silhouette on this dress is perfect and flattering, not at all a "tent" in a size L. Usually size large fits unless my broad shoulders and size C bust mess it up. Unfortunately, this bodice was not able to handle all that and would work well for ladies with a more petite frame and small bust. I'm only giving 3 stars because although quality is good, there was no option for XL. Also the return policy is so horrible, I would never buy 2 sizes, as I often do from other sites, so I can compare. Lastly, I wish I had noticed ahead of time that on the Facebook site, Neesees blocks most of the comments, and that's a real red flag for me. Neesees only offers a store credit for returns, and I am going to have to eat this expense because I won't risk ordering anything from there again.

Response from NeeSees D., NeeseesDresses Representative
Hello Rhonda!
Thank you so much for shopping with us! We are so sorry to hear you didn't love The Cassandra! This dress is velvet so it doesn't have as much stretch to it as some of our other fabric types. We have also added more detailed measurements on our items plus a more detailed overall size chart for our dresses. We have also added a size filer to our site making it much easier to find the selection we have available in your size. We do not delete or block any comments on our Facebook pages. We do leave all of our comments on our posts and page, good or bad! We sincerely apologize you didn't love your first order through us, we would love to be able to redeem ourselves and show you how awesome are dresses are! I have just personally messaged you to see what we can do better on our end of things (:
ediths39
2/8/18

In summary, I would recommend this site because its one of the only places I've found that sells affordable, modest and yet stylish dresses. I like to wear longer dresses so its hard sometimes to find things like that are inexpensive and actually look nice.

Pros:
1.) They have really modern and trendy-looking clothing!
2.) The dresses are reasonably modest in length and in fit, which is really hard to find these days.
3.)You can usually find great discounts in the clearance section.

Cons:
1.) Sometimes shipping takes longer than expected.
2.) The material is a bit cheaper than it looks like in the pictures. Its still wearable, but just not long lasting. I've worn the dress I bought from them several times last spring and summer and the knit fabric has started to pill. Not really ugly kind of pill, but like a layer of soft fuzz on top of the fabric. Also some threads are coming loose.
3.) Buying full price is expensive, so you have to wait for sales on the items you like.

Tip for consumers: 1.) Make sure to allow a week or two for your order to arrive.
2.) Treat it like forever21 (or any other mall store for that matter). Most stuff is overpriced, so buy on sale. Also like forever21, don't expect your items to last more than a year or two.
3.) Make sure you WASH BY HAND. From what I've seen, the items are delicate so they need to be taken care of gently.
4.) Be sure to check the size chart. I needed to buy a larger size than I wear in other brands.

sandrag119
2/5/18

I ordered dresses and they were Large and extra Large I wear a 12 and they were too small. I had to pay shipping and handling to return them . The Store gave me a gift card for the dresses - the postage. I had a hard time finding xx-large waiting to see if they are going to fit. Once I receive my dresses I will never order any thing from them again. Sandy G.

Response from NeeSees D., NeeseesDresses Representative
Hey Sandra!
Thanks so much for shopping with us! We are so sorry to hear some of the sizing didn't work out for you! We do try to carry all the styles we can in our plus sizes. We have gotten a wider range of items in these sizes more recently as well! We would love to know what we can do on out end of things to help change your thoughts about us here at NeeSee's. I have just sent over a personal message as well to see how we can resolve this issue for you (:
sadandd
12/27/17

Quick shipping is the only good thing I can say. Unfortunately, they only offer in-store credit (which their website has no way to use/enter). I returned an item and tried to use the refund-credit and they still charged the full amount on the second order. I emailed them about the issue and they said they would take care of it, but there was no reduction in the amount they charged me. I looked for a refund on my account and there was none. These dresses also didn't fit me. I think my body-type just doesn't fit their fit/sew-model. I am now out money for 3 items of clothing and there is no hope of getting a refund or even being able to use a refund-credit (which I can't use because their clothing doesn't fit me). There is no phone number to call them. The second order came with a piece of clothing that had deodorant "dust" on the inner underarms. I feel like I've just thrown away my money. I'm really disappointed in their service.

Tip for consumers: Please don't risk buying anything from NeeSee's because if it doesn't fit, there is no way to get a refund or even use their "in-store credit".

Response from NeeSees D., NeeseesDresses Representative
Hello!
Thank you so much for shopping with us here at NeeSee's! We are so sorry to hear about your experience with us! We do have an area where you can enter the amount of your gift certificate in, we are so sorry if you did miss this the second time ordering. I also want to apologize for a damaged item being sent out to you! If we would have been aware of the second issue with the order we could have sent over a return label for you to use to return the item. We are sincerely sorry for the error on your orders! We would love to be able to resolve these issues with you and change your thoughts about us! I have just sent over a personal message in hopes of fixing this for you!
aubriellep
5/20/17

I purchased a dress using the fit guide provided on their website. It is AT LEAST 12" too big in the waist, yet too small around the arms. I can't get the stupid thing off without help. Emailed them about returns and I can only get store credit. Why in the world would I buy from them ever again? "Customer Service" was beyond useless and their return policy is garbage. I paid waaaaay too much for a dress that looks like a tablecloth with too small arms that I then have to go and spend MORE money to return? No freaking way. Not gonna happen. Please, do yourself a favor and don't buy from them. It is absolutely not worth it.

Tip for consumers: Just don't do it.

Response from NeeSees D., NeeseesDresses Representative
Hey Aubrielle!

Thank you so much for shopping with us! I am so very sorry to hear your ordering experience wasn't very good! We are currently in the process of revamping multiple aspects here at NeeSee's, we would love to be able to redeem ourselves and change your thoughts about us. I have just sent over a personal message to reach out and see what we can do on our end of things to help resolve this issue for you (:
judyh72
4/19/17

Despite the fact that these dresses are out of fashion and down right hideous in person, they are over priced. For good quality, in style, fashionable, nice dresses i would be willing to spend the extra money for a dress, but that is not the case here. The sizing is off and the quality is awful. They make returns almost impossible, only store credit is possible! So if the dress doesn't fit and you need to return it, you can only receive store credit to buy another awful dress. I would online shop elsewhere, there are plenty of other great online shopping websites that are worth the money.

Response from NeeSees D., NeeseesDresses Representative
Hello Judy!
Thank you so much for shopping with us! We are so sorry to hear your experience shopping with us wasn't the best! We have re done our entire website and our customer service to team to ensure we are giving our customers the best service possible. We would love to redeem ourselves and show you how much our company has grown! I have just sent you a personal message to see what we can do on our end of things to help change your thoughts about us (:
ruthj27
2/20/17

I always shop with Neesees dresses, they have the cutest clothes. I love their modest selection and how quickly my orders ship. I've gotten 3 dresses and love them all! I would definitely recommend this boutique

Tip for consumers: They shipped my order same day, always have great promotions, and best selection of modest clothing anywhere!

dane234
9/18/16

Crooks that stole my wifes money...some lady named Denise Payne is a fake and a phony!!

Questions? Get answers from the NeeseesDresses staff and other customers.

1 Photo for NeeseesDresses