Review of NeedyMeds.org

Gloucester, MA 01931, United States
info@needymeds.org

lorettas8
8/10/15

One of the best services that needy meds' offers is access to most pharmaceutical companies pharmacy assistance programs. These programs give people free medication if they meet eligibility guidelines. The income requirements are quite generous but generally you cannot have insurance coverage. When I worked in a community mental health center I helped people get name brand medication free. The medications are brand name, no generic medication programs. Your doctor has to sign the application and provide a prescription. I lost my insurance last year and recently got Synvisc, for my osteoarthritis, that would have cost 1188.00 for free.

jacks377
5/8/15

I did not have insurance before and this card was essential. It is not the same thing as health insurance. It does lower the cost of the antibiotics

patriciae8
3/7/15

I have a AAA prescription discount card I used before. My experience is that you want more than one of these discount cards in your wallet. When you get to the counter to pay, give them ALL OF YOUR CARDS. then see which one gives the biggest discount. Yes, it will piss off people behind you in line, but who cares :)

andrewc92
10/29/14

My own doctor told me about needymeds.org and he said it was a non profit and that other patients had saved money using it. Sure enough it saved me only $10. Still, it was free so I cannot complain.

Sharon please give us a call at (800) 503-6897. There are a few programs available for Truvada here -https://www.needymeds.org/brand-drug/DrugSearch/truvada

By Samuel R., NeedyMeds.org Representative

Nancy - Yes. The drug pricing tool gives the most accurate pricing for using our Drug Discount Card. The prices do fluctuate some, so the Drug Pricing Tool may not be 100% accurate. We recommend checking the price on the day the patient plans to go to the pharmacy - as the prices can change daily. For the most accurate price, have the Pharmacist run the card before purchasing the medications.

By Samuel R., NeedyMeds.org Representative

Sorry Michael, at this point NeedyMeds information is solely on programs operating in the United States.

By Samuel R., NeedyMeds.org Representative

Unfortunately there is no master list of Drug names and prices with the discount card. The price depends on the medication and the pharmacy where the customer is purchasing their medication. So a drug may have one price at CVS, and a different price at a Walgreens across the street. However, we do have a drug pricing calculator that approximates the savings based on drug name and pharmacy - http://www.needymeds.org/drug-pricing-calculator If you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask, or call our helpline at (800) 503-6897, or e-mail info@needymeds.org

By Samuel R., NeedyMeds.org Representative

Questions? Get answers from the NeedyMeds.org staff and other customers.

NeedyMeds.org?