Review of neautograph.com

16787 Beach Boulevard, #937
Huntington Beach, CA 92647, US

adriang48
6/11/18

Why didnt I do my research better!!!
Same as everybody else got ripped off! Was really happy with my 2 posters till I had them authenticated - definite forgeries with some of the signatures written by the same hand!!!! Failed to get my money back! Reported them to the BBB, who contacted them repeatedly on my behalf. They also failed to respond to the BBB who have therefore closed my file!!!!! My complaint is logged but thats it!!!! I cant believe they are still allowed to trade! If they did get caught theyd probably get a slap on the wrist and maybe a little fine but then just set up under another name and keep on trading!!!! Hope karma bites them in the arse one day!

jarette
2/2/18

People please do your research and don't make the mistake I did!! I unfortunately ordered 2 different posters from this company, 1 band and 1 movie. Both turned out to be fraud with valid proof!! Signatures didn't match up with the band poster after having them authenticated and the movie poster timeline didn't match due to an actor passing away and their answer of when they "acquired" it was after the actors passing date, so there was no possible way for it to be genuine. They were more than happy to answer emails before purchasing but completely ignored after... a total of 6 different emails. I emailed them several months later on a different email and they replied about the movie poster I purchased. After confronting them, this jackass gave me the incorrect information, which gave me the answer to it being a fraud (as I mentioned) and claimed they work with the FBI and NYPD to ensure the signatures are authentic HA!! I called them out, threatened to get my money back and of course they decided to not reply once again. I thankfully put in a fraud claim with my bank and got my money back. A BIG F*** YOU to this company and I hope you get busted one day, karma will be a B****! BEWARE! IF ITS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT MORE THAN LIKELY IS!

hokanw
10/31/17

I was looking for some Shepard Fairey prints and came across a google result with a signed "Hope" 24x36 signed by Fairey Obama poster for $250. These go for well over $1000. His description said he waited in line for two hours to get two of these at a fundraiser. Funny thing is when I clicked on add to cart there was a quantity box. Just for fun I entered three knowing he only got two. Guess what? I could buy three. Then I entered eight and guess what? Yup...you could buy eight. Then I found this review site and it became clear why. Avoid this site like the plague.

derekg34
10/22/17

Bought several signed memorabilia from them, I love them. Got them retested and they came back completely authentic. No sure what ever one is saying, they were awesome, customer service was on point also!

jenf26
10/9/17

I ordered a full size helmet signed by the 2015 Green Bay Packers team. Price was right but the merchandise was never delivered. I waited 3 weeks and then emailed the seller who states that the item was in fact shipped and that he would send me a tracking number. Waited a couple of days and never received a tracking number, so I emailed him again demanding a refund. He never answered a single email from me until I notified him that I was disputing the charges on my credit card. He immediately sent me a response stating that he would refund the full amount of my purchase and that there was no need to dispute the charges. Too late! Please dont fall prey to this scammer.

dianab90
7/22/17

They actually deserve zero stars. Wish I knew this company was a scam before ordering from them. I had seen one of their products on the Groupon site and it seemed like a reasonable price, but that was before I started reading the reviews from several people warning NOT to buy from them. I definitely learned my lesson to do my research first.

jacksons25
6/20/17

I found this website and was to quick to buy, and I bought 3 of their posters. Just in the last week I have been seeing many people saying that it is a scam. I didn't believe what I was seeing. I went to other sources, like this one, to find more information, and was incredibly disappointed when I came to the conclusion that it was indeed a scam. They have taken a lot of my saved money, but I am still hoping I didn't waste my... let's be honest birthday money. Don't buy from them, you really can't trust it. At least the posters came on time.

jamess504
1/17/17

How can this person still be in business? Should be in jail! Has ripped people off for only God knows how much money! I saw a patriots used team signed helmet for 299.00 plus a 15 percent discount I was like hell yea got to get that. I had to wait a few days to have all the money. While waiting I saw all these sites about them then I saw all their websites! They have that pats helmet plus a super bowl one for like 350.00 problem is with a closer look they are the exact same helmet same picture! Glad I found all this out before I put in my credit card number. I do want a team signed pats helmet but I'm gonna pay the 1000-2500 to get a real one! This person should be taken on a one way fishing trip if you know what I mean!! Truly terrible taking people's money for nothing or garbage! So very wrong

kathyr80
12/26/16

DO NOT USE THIS SIGHT!!!!!!! Was told would receive before Christmas. Was given a bogus tracking number. NO working phone number to speak to a real person only email with false promises. This company has several names. Neautograph.com, Everymemorabilia.com, Scorememorabilia.com, Smemorabilia and a personal email address. This experience has really soured me on doing online ordering. Why can't people be honest

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE

carolyns69
12/21/16

on my cc statement as SCOREMEMORABILIA.COM " (202) 350-1345. Scorememorabilia.com says their identity was stolen by someone else. Obviously i was stupid to buy off this site after reading other reviews, but don't do it.

brianj76
4/18/16

To be clear, the website is also known as everymemorabilia.com, it redirects... I purchased what was supposed to be to original Star Wars posters signed by the cast. I received them, the COA was something I could make with Libre Office printed on thick paper, no PSA, no tamper proof stickers... 100% fake. Proven even further by a fellow collector when we compared signatures.

The only reason they are getting more than one star is because I contacted their CS and they refunded my money, no questions asked. It took a couple weeks, but the refund is there.

I would stay away from them if you want authentic memorabilia. Some seem to say they get stuff with PSA and COA, verified real, so they supposedly do sell legit stuff from time to time, but just follow the rule if it seems too good to be true, it probably is. There are well reviewed sites all over the net that will send you real stuff without the guessing game. I suggest you do your research on a site and its products before buying, especially when your dealing in collectables.

justinm68
10/19/15

I have many real signatures that I have had signed in person. I don't sell my signatures.
But I was curious about this site so I had checked out signatures that I know how they are suppose to look and for the heck of it I would search some rare signatures that no one should have.
First off the signatures that I do have for example the band Tool that he has for sale looks nothing like the bands signatures! Very messy. To make this short I had looked up dead musicians that are difficult to buy without spending big dollars. He has Kurt Cobain, Jerry Garcia, George Harrison, John Lennon, ect........All for under $200. All signed on posters created after their deaths! All looking bogus! And a never ending supply of them also! All described as signed in person and real! Now how is this company still in the business of stealing from poor uneducated when it comes to legit signatures people? Why?

stephenb70
11/3/14

Neautograph also known as www.everymemorabilia.com. I ordered an Autographed Tom Brady Jersey. I never received the item. I got email responses but no answers, just a bunch of excuses. I got ripped off.
It pays to use reputable sites. This is not one of them.

chrish119
10/6/14

Just got Taken On A poster for cast signed Guardians of the Galaxy (190$). He won't respond to emails. P.S always ask for a better picture of the item as he doesn't have them on hand and won't send you one.
Now I have the 5 long day wait until I can Escalate my dispute on paypal.
He's trying to show off things on Twitter and other sites.
If you'd like to talk with him you can try emailing him at oenion99@gmail.com BUT I'm sure you'll get no response. Good thing I have access to a radio station and will be discussing Neautugraph and how and why to stay away from them.

billh68
10/1/14

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE. I SPENT £220 ON 2 POSTERS THAT NEVER ARRIVED. WEBSITE SAYS 2 TO 4 DAYS TO DELIVER, 4 WEEKS LATER IM STILL WAITING. YOU CAN ONLY CONTACT THEM VIA E-MAIL, THEY HAVE NO TELEPHONE NUMBER!!!. E-MAILS ONLY SAY THE POSTERS ARE ON THERE WAY. IM IN THE PROCESS OF TRYING TO GET MY MONEY BACK VIA MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY POLICY ON NON DELIVERED ITEMS.
FOR THE FINAL TIME..................DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE

mitchelb29
8/1/14

DO NOT BUY FROM HERE. I was like you thinking, "Oh... maybe everyone else is wrong, maybe they are legit." THEY ARE NOT. I ordered a Girl With The Dragon Tattoo poster (Fincher version) and got the foreign language poster, STILL SIGNED BY THE AMERICAN VERSION'S ACTORS. Not to mention all the signatures look the same. I'm contacting for a refund and disputing on paypal and firing up as many message boards I can about this scam. What pisses me off most is that it was for my best friend's birthday and now I'm left present-less the day before. STAY FAR AWAY.

rickeyb10
7/14/14

i think they just ripped me off i payed for a poster didnt arrive as described, they said send back and send a correct one, stopped responding to everything, dont buy here.

rutho9
6/17/14

They agreed to give me a refund and it has been 3 months and I am still owed the refund. Unfortunately I didnt goole them first but apparently they have ripped off many people!!

claireh24
4/15/14

Don't waste your money with this website. As the old adage would suggest, if it seems too good to be true, it probably is. I was interested in purchasing a Dark Knight 'hand signed' poster, which included Heath Ledger's signature. The price was $255, and I thought that it was a pretty amazing deal. Until I did my research and found that at least 5 of the autographs on the poster were fake. In fact, very poor fakes. When I asked if the signatures were genuine, I was told that sometimes celebrities are pressed for time and their signatures will not be exactly the same every time they sign. Well, I understand that, but the differences were pretty astounding.

melissar6
7/2/13

I wish I would have read these reviews prior to making my purchase yesterday. I feel like such a fool. Why would all the autographs all be the same price? They had an autograph from Steve Jobs for only $150. Give me a break!! They were very willing to respond to me via email when I had questions about my product reassuring me it was authentic, however when I tried to cancel I hear crickets. I have submitted a dispute with my bank and I will be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau for FRAUD!!!!

aaronw10
7/10/12

Great customer service. There posters are gorgeous and cheap!

nep7
5/20/12

NeAutograph sells fakes, they have robbed thousands of customers since 2007. The are selling the same posters again and again... They hide their web identity using proxy.... Their location and contact information are wrong .... What else do you need ?

Please visit http://www.neautograph-sells-fakes.com/ to be informed on what to do when you have been robbed

annamarieg
5/15/12

This site sells fake signatures, names are spelled incorrectly on poster and signed with ink that didn't exist at the the time the signature was obtained. You cannot get a hold of person after the fact and they do not have a working phone number - Avoid ilke the PLAGUE....

cindym18
2/24/12

They are obviously selling fakes- When you buy a Star Wars poster and find 2 of the celebrities have created websites to help the public from getting ripped of by them with pictures of the poster I bought and writing this is a neoautographs poster but NOT my signature!!!(it doesn't get any clearer than that! with a certificate of authenticity -even when the person who signed it says NOWAY! (lifetime money back) NOT TRUE- I personally have been trying to get my money back - I will but not yet! They have a rating of F with the BBB- Funny if you look on Anthony Daniels site he even points out some of the celebrities who have misspelled thier own name-(wonder how that happened?)

kyleb6
5/12/11

Bought a (fake) Michael Jackson poster.
Took forever to receive it.
I sent dozens of email to them but never got a reply.
At the end I created a website where I talk bad about him and he offered me a refund to shut the site down.

Do the same.

They say they are all authentic, and send a "Certificate of Authenticity" which as I said in my review, was laughable, nothing anyone official/knowledgeable is going to take seriously as a cert. I literally made an almost identical document using free LibreOffice lol. They say some of their stuff is PSA cert ect. but after my experience, I would question anything coming from that warehouse. Especially when there are a lot of very trustworthy, and totally honest with their merchandise. Not only are they authenticated in house (inviting celebs to sign a series, etc.), but they rely on independent authentication as well. Not one piece from these other sites has been without official documentation and certification, usually multiple certs. So even though the prices on this site are attractive, you pay for what you get. You will pay more for more authentic sites, but that is because of the footwork and security that company puts in to make sure that what they sell is without doubts. I've seen nothing convincing from this company.

By Brian J.

At the time of the transaction, they did not request the items back, which solidified that they knew they were worthless when they sold them. But I got my money, and I still have the posters lol :-) It's so obviously fake, I have many authentic pieces being a collector, and even with my untrained eye, I could tell the autographs on the photo were not genuine. Searched online for well known examples, same comparison, same conclusion. They are without a doubt fake. I got refunded, so I'm not mad at that sense.. but obviously there are many who are receiving and and investing in these products, only to find out later that they bought worthless fakes. That's the problem. I was able to identify the issue from experience and research, not everyone is as thorough, or knowledgeable. So this website is taking advantage of people, and making profits from fake memorabilia.

By Brian J.

Yes I am serious! I would not for for a group that sells fakes! Sounds like you work for them because why the sarcastic question?

By Justin M.

Questions? Get answers from the neautograph.com staff and other customers.

neautograph.com?