Review of Ncsoft

Tel: +82.262010475
domain@ncsoft.com

davids2176
4/2/19

I had an account with this online company and on 3/21/19 I deleted/canceled my account and service, then received an acknowledgment email. On 3/29/19 they billed my debit card for future service. I contacted them by email and phone with no results. I filed a dispute with my bank and was told they will not refund the money, my bank also told me since I originally signed up for this service they could do nothing. I have tried contacting them several times since then with no results. I feel since since they charged me for services that would occur after my account was deleted and will not refund my money it is fraud/theft. I have wasted far to much time on this and feel I should be compensated for this as well. One last thing they sent me an email 2 days after my account deletion instructing me to log into my account and stop the reoccurring charges but my account as they knew was deleted and there was no way I could log in as they requested.

nancyr
12/15/09

It is dishonest, scamming people. It posted two $49.99 charges to my Visa, saying I owed the money, though I have NEVER dealt with this firm. I do not know where they got my Visa information. Though they give a phone number to call, they do not answer the telephone! My credit union is helping me to cancel the dishonest charges. Weird web site they have, too! Nothing like the legitimate sites I am used to.

Questions? Get answers from the Ncsoft staff and other customers.

Ncsoft?