Review of NBA.com

customerservice@email.store.nba.com
2017 Customer choice award

ianp92
1/8/19

Ordered two jerseys on Christmas and weeks have gone by and they still have not even shipped. I ordered those particular jerseys (not the ones I actually wanted) because they were "in stock". Been told to call back if not resolved and when I do nothing is done. Completely dissatisfied with every aspect of their service. I do not recommend ordering through them your better off finding NBA products from other providers if you want them in a timely fashion.

heatherl196
12/24/18

Their website clearly states for an online email gift certificate that it will be sent within 24 hours. Now customer service is saying it can take 24-48 hours. Don't expect something to be sent via what their website says. They take your money immediately but don't stand behind what their website clearly says.

catherineb204
12/21/18

I ordered a LA Lakers sweatshirt as a Christmas gift. Upon opening my package I was sentna Sacremento Kings sweatshirt that wad labeled LA Lakers. Customer Service was a joke..told me the Lakers sweatshirt was out if stock so the warehouse substituted the Kings sweatshirt..Get real!

wilburnv7
11/10/18

Love it, finally this feature is here, I don't get the bashing of the site by other disgruntled visitors just because their favourite team loses a match. One of the better sports sites to date.

thomash460
11/9/18

Great job on the website guys! Really dig the site, easy to use and find score for my Toronto Raptors and Cleveland Cavs, pity Lebron went to Lakers though

udonquakw
7/4/18

This is a very weak move once again from Lebron. Everyone that mention Lebron name in the same sentence with Jordan and Kobe, is foolish and simply don't know basketball. Karl Malone is in the top 5 all time scorers list, but he is no Jordan or Kobe. Lebron is a Karl Malone that can handle the rock, thats it. Kobe and Jordan was some killers, assassins, they killed other teams hopes of winning a ring. And also let me add, they was the best and realize to be the best, they had to beat the best. Its called competing. Lebron wants to go and join someone else to win and cry about no having any help when he lose. Jordan made the people on his team better and push them to be better. After Shaq left, Kobe had to make his team better and drove them to be better. And, the only reason he went to 9 straight finals is because he have been in the weak east where there was no competition. Half of the time, there was team in the eastern conference playoffs with losing records. So what have he really accomplish? Now they want to change the way the 16 teams is determined cause he is in the west, and the road to the finals for Lebron will not be easy now that he is in the west. That's insane.

gordonp18
3/15/18

great for score updates and videos,really love basketball since my childhood & I like the set up of the home page.

suprat2
2/19/18

Honestly, nba is my favorite sport but everything about the UI of the site is outdated. Videos of highlights are hard to find. Boxscore isnt updated quick enough compared to Espn. The boxscore is also quick messy when looking at stats. The design in general is just not great for a consumer.

carsonh22
1/1/18

Whatever NBA executive approved this change should be let go. It is slow, clunky, built for a tablet, and still doesn't perform when using one. I think half these reviews are plants...

cliffc11
10/27/17

Im using Mozilla firefox and site hangs! Issue with background script stopped working or something. Tried MS Edge as well and same result.

Whole site is ugly and messy. Video playback are very slow. Why is it that headline and latest news is separate and yet they look the same.

Also can I say the their customer support is a mess as well. Their support for US and the rest of the world are separate. You don't know which is which. In my experience their representative in their support chat is rude and they occasionally drop off. I've reported this to their email support however no reply.

Stay away from this site!

stanj20
10/27/17

I was looking forward to the TV game Denver vs Atlanta. BUT IT WAS BLACKED OUT IN DENVER even though it was played in Atlanta. It was a leverage to make fans buy a NBA PASS. You greedy MFs. Usually, I attend several games a season, 5 or 6 to be exact. But not anymore. What a cheap way to treat fans because The Pass is bad deal and this is the only way you guys can sell it. Denver is a $#*!ty team anyway so I won't miss anything

shaunm58
10/22/17

Nba.com is currently the worst website in the existence of a multi-billion dollar sporting organisation. It's unusable, uninformative, clunky and just full of clickbait. Where do all these fake reviews come from?

heidih51
10/12/17

Its my favorite one among the sport sites. I really love basketball since my childhood (though I`m a girl, yeah) and this one helps me track all my fav teams stats and look for upcoming games interesting to me.

rudyt5
9/18/17

I like the set up of the home page. But times like now when there isnt much to qrite about they write bout like the charlote hornets on the mn timberwolves website like wtf. either you are writing abou and one team or it should be news on the home page. the nba is only good at tv deal marketing and sucks at web design and having nike as a jersey partner.

anthonyd88
1/13/17

the website is up to date with score 101%, I have downloaded the application and it is working very good.

joes859
5/10/16

I like the website. It's very informative. But a lot of times the numbers and stats are not accurate, which I feel should always be accurate bring it's nba.com. I'm always finding stat mistakes. Maybe I should be their statistician.

brandonm70
4/28/16

The nba app to me is my favorite app. It allows u to watch the games, see highlights, follow ur favorite team, and see what's new in the NBA.

sandym59
1/3/16

I still use NBA.com. I don't have cable and I wanted to follow the warriors season. This was, maybe still is, the best way to watch there games. The other day they played Utah and the game was close. 4 minutes before the end of the game the screen went blank and the video feed was no longer available. It was not my computer. I called tech support.......and I was told that I could watch the game in "archive" mode once it was available. no proper apology or refund for the game. They were "sorry I felt that way". I don't need to explain to this crowd how annoying this scenario is, but try getting someone in tech support to understand! good luck. I still use the app and I think it is good product. they just need to back the product up a little bit. Do I recommend the product......Meh

johns1114
12/28/15

Funny how the advertisments work but when you get the the interview or highlight reel you wanted to watch, it freezes or doesn't start. If you spent half the time worrying about getting your videos to play as you do getting your ads to play maybe your site wouldn't suck so much. F

brentg15
5/10/15

Frustrating site with free virus downloads, ads, cookies, spam, and scams. Complete garbage Unless you like viruses. ..

johnm270
1/30/14

great for score updates and videos

jerryo5
10/3/13

This site is like a virus. If you don't want your inbox littered daily avoid this site.

I signed up for their 2013 summer league coverage. I have since unsubscribed from their daily emails numerous times. Despite the appropriate checkboxes being unchecked they show up daily - sometimes 2 or 3 show up. I have written them numerous times but no one has ever responded.

The worst thing is they show my subscription as being active. When I try to make it inactive it tells me it encountered an error - come back later. When I try to delete my credit card information it tells me that it is connected to an active account and cannot be deleted. A perfect catch-22.

They recently created a lot of unhappy users by automatically renewing all their subscriptions without permission. I expect to be fighting with them at the onset of the 2014 summer league program since I have an non-cancelable subscription.

larryb41
5/8/13

I can find the information I need about games on the site but I don't really like the look of it

nickm35
2/18/13

I'm a huge fan of basketball and I've fall in it since I was a little kid. The nba website is the biggest and most informative of all. I always know what's going on with my favorite players and clubs

jakem7
9/11/11

NBA.com besides American football and baseball, probably one of the best watched Sports entertainment in the US. Of course I would get in the review action because I am a fan also. I just wish this lockout stops. Players should let the owners make their money. Heh. They seem to forget that they are employees and not business partners.

Now, the site hasn't changed their theme in years. It would be great if they can cook up a new design or something. It's somewhat kind of boring looking at the same for years. Nice thing about this is that they have team sites where you can visit your favorite(s). Good buffering time for their videos. Good articles from their writers. It's like reading NBAtv. 5 stars for you guys.

67 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the NBA.com staff and other customers.

1 Photo for NBA.com