Naturopathic Physicians Group reviews

1 star

richardb453
RICHARD B.
11/8/17

I have been seeing Dr. Katz for IV therapy, for approximately a year and a half. The treatments have helped to significantly improve my symptoms. Dr. Katz is always patient, kind, and willing to brainstorm ideas that will continue to improve my well-being!! I am grateful to have found such a kind, knowledgeable, and supportive doctor.

eleanorr10
Eleanor R.
8/11/17

All the docs here are absolutely exceptional. The front office staff as well, are all very kind and helpful. I come here for all my needs, especially regenerative injections (PRP, prolo) and Dr Mike is such a pro. I will always recommend that people come here. They're a great family practice with highly skilled docs who know how to get to the root cause of health problems and treat the whole person. They understand how the body can heal itself when treated well and thoroughly. I always feel like I'm listened-to here and I can tell they really care about me as an individual. Thank you all for your compassion and skillful treatment!!

chrystaa1
Chrysta A.
6/29/17

Dr. Mike treated my knees with Prolo successfully when Orthopedic Dr. said "live with the pain". My last shot was 18 mo, ago & just now needing another treatment. I strongly recommend.

gd64
G D.
6/29/17

I have gone to this office for many years. Dr. Cronin and his staff are passionate about what they are doing and their approach is comprehensive. I always come out feeling like I'm in good hands!

jennys145
Jenny S.
6/29/17

I first went to NPG because I had a digestive issue that I'd spent months trying to work out with other doctors. A friend suggested that I go to see Dr. Kyle, and it was a turning point in my life. Not only did we help my gut to heal, but I found relief for my allergies, real help for my thyroid and other hormonal imbalances, and Dr. Mike also helped me with some joint issues. I've been an NPG patient for over 10 years, and even after moving out of state a few years ago, Dr. Kyle remains my trusted physician, long-distance. We continue to have regular appointments by phone, and my supplements get shipped to me. I highly recommend NPG!

marcov32
marco v.
6/29/17

I feel the doctors at this clinic listen to their patients and work with them to find the best options for treatment -- it is a very patient-centered healing environment.

jamesr522
James r.
6/29/17

This is a lovely office, very calm and soothing - what you like if you have to go to a doctor! Dr. Kyle's knowledge of hormone replacement, the conditions, the symptoms, and possible solutions is all amazing! She has been the light at the end of a very long, dark tunnel for me! I've referred several other women to her in the past and will continue to do so.

jana49
Jan A.
6/29/17

My husband and I have been seeing the Naturalpathic Group for several years. We've both had different medical problems and this wonderful group of people have always been able to take care of us. They've given us our health back! Thank you Dr Mike, Dr Kyle, Dr Katz, Susan, Marion, and Teri

ritaf44
Rita F.
6/29/17

My name is Rita and I have been a patient of Dr. Katz for over a year. Over all I have had ozone, acupuncture and prolotherapy treatments. The disease I am diagnosed with has no cure but, with these treatments I have seen improvement in my arm range. I feel that if i hadn't started treatments as soon as I did with Dr. Katz, I would be worse off. I would like to thank Dr. Katz for all his words of encouragement!

mikeb492
Mike B.
6/29/17

My experiences with Dr. Mike have been enormously positive. I am a competitive senior tennis player (nationally ranked for several years) who has suffered from injuries to my lower back, achilles tendon, knee and elbow. Thanks to my prolo therapy treatment mostly PRP) I am still playing competitively at the age of 76.I highly recommend prolo therapy as the best approach (having tried many other approaches which did not work) to any serious senior athlete.

danas142
Dana S.
6/29/17

I am a patient of Dr. Kyle Cronin. I always enjoy my visits, Dr. Kyle is professional, knowledgeable, kind and attentive. Also the staff is very nice, efficient and helpful.

tomc292
Tom C.
6/29/17

Everything at this business ROCKS. I'd recommend them to anyone looking to get control of their own healing and health.

birdw2
Bird W.
6/29/17

I am truly grateful to have found the naturopathic group. They are very kind, professional and knowledgable, I felt my hope renewed in being able to trust my body to return to wellness and wholeness. I have followed the guidance I was given throughout my years of going to the naturopathic group and have realized the results of feeling stronger, healthier, and more in harmony with my body and ability to live life.

margev1
Marge V.
6/29/17

Dr. Kyle has changed my life through better health and nutrition for over 11 years. She is passionate about her profession and is a caring Doctor with all of her patients. She is definitely knowledgeable on any aspect of health conditions and can be a good referral for something that may be out of her realm of expertise.

barbaraa123
Barbara A.
6/29/17

I suffer with Epstein-bare I find that iv-therapy is excellent for keeping this disease at bay.
All of these doctors are superior, you will have to pay them your self but I consider this money well
spent especially if you have a chronic disease that is VERY difficult to treat. Insurance will pay for IV therapy.

patriciab329
Patricia B.
6/29/17

My health improved so much since coming to see Dr. Kyle. Because of her, I am still enjoying my work and live a full life.

samr128
Sam R.
6/29/17

When to doctors here several years ago for knee issues. Had several treatments for strengthening the knees. I am very satisfied with the results. I would recommend their treatment instead of surgery

colettem9
Colette M.
6/29/17

The best sports mainstream doctors and surgeons couldn't help me. They told me that the torn tendons in both of my big toes wouldn't heal, and I would not get rid of the pain. Vicoden did nothing for the pain. I was going to have to quit dance and still be in pain just in normal day-to-day activities.

Prolotherapy at NPG was my last option, that I thankfully heard about from an occupational therapist friend. It's been almost a year, I am almost totally pain-free, and I am dancing and competing on my toes in dance. I take no pain medications at all. My entire quality of life is back!

denisef82
Denise F.
6/29/17

I purchase supplements from them and they are always sent out in a timely fashion so I get them within two to three days of ordering them.

I have also received prolotherapy which has helped my knee tremendously.

britnig2
Britni G.
6/29/17

I needed a ballooning of my sinuses and Naturopathic Group was the only practice where I could obtain it.

brendag156
Brenda G.
6/29/17

LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr. Cronin. Even though I stumped him (now that's saying something!!)...LOL, he was a total life saver. He redirected my health path with passing on my some amazing information. Can't say enough great things about you guys!!

6 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Naturopathic Physicians Group staff and other customers.

Naturopathic Physicians Group?