Naturally My Sister's Keeper reviews

606 N. Spence Ave, (inside Healthabit Natural Foods)
Goldsboro, NC 27534, US
Tel: 919-273-5961
naturallymysisterskeeper@gmail.com

1 star

sharonm547
5/10/19

I recently purchased products based on recommendations from a friend; I'm not disappointed. Customer service, responsiveness from owner was phenomenal. I just started with the products but have experienced results from pain and circulation creams. Great value Great product

treviai
5/7/19

My orders: Pain cream, facial wash and moisturizer, lip balm, eczema cream, hot flash spray and cream, Friday tea

haroldd141
4/6/19

I am in love with the product it really works and the owner is very nice and really do reach out to her customer very pleased

ericah95
3/8/19

Oh my gosh!! Let me just say that this is phenomenal not just for what it is doing to my hair but the smell!! Listen, every where I go I get compliments on the 'smell' of my hair. Roshonda you have out done yourself.

barbaraf261
12/6/18

Slight problem with my order and was notified right away. Had a question about the product and received my answer quickly. Couldn't wait to try them. I have arthritis in both knees and the Shea miracle whip for pain is wonderful. Will be ordering again.

angelah248
8/12/18

I wasn't able to get the exact products I wanted and ordered an alternative, I hope my preferred products become available soon.
After placing my order I received a nice email expressing gratitude and a hand written note with my products, very nice touch. Quick delivery was also a plus. Site easy to navigate, good experience looking forward to the next experince and hopefully being able to get my desired products.

keiandral
7/28/18

I have enjoyed using these products over the last three years. My favorite is the skinny mini collection.

sharr2
6/4/18

Great product, easy to use website, and the shipping was fine. The lip balm in strawberry mango is the first lip balm I have ever changed from since 7th grade. It is so smooth and it lasts! I will be a customer again.

aunquisem
3/25/18

I "liked" the Naturally My Sister's Keepers Facebook page about a year ago and kept putting off placing an order. I recently saw a video of their new sugar scrub that intrigued my so I decided to finally place an order. I am kicking myself in the rear for not ordering sooner! I received my order on Wednesday, used my products for the first time Thursday and have been so pleased with how my skin looks and feels that I am currently online looking to buy more items for myself and family (today is Sunday!) Naturally My Sister's Keeper has a customer for life! I have been using the acne system, the sugar scrub, lip balm and Miracle Skin smoothing Shea and couldn't be happier and the fact that I'm supporting a small owned business makes it even more special. I am one happy customer.

tayshiab
3/10/18

I would most certainly refer these products to anybody. I bought me as well as my mother two bundles and Roshanda was an extreme blessing! I love her spirit as well as the products!

ninar43
2/19/18

I have used circulation, facial cleanser and cream, skinny mini, moisturizer for cracked heels. I have to say they are all amazing. I believe in using more natural things for my skin. I have very dry skin. It felt great on the skin. Thank you for your amazing products.

tracyw114
2/13/18

I purchased the Lemon Drops and it has done wonders for my body. I feel great and look forward to taking the drops each day, because it taste so GREAT! I will be purchasing more in the near future!

The owner of the company is concern about your health and well-being and is very knowledgeable and patient when explaining the benefits of the products!!

I will be visiting Naturally My Sisters Keeper website again to purchase more natural products!

janetw103
11/28/17

I used the anti- anxiety and insomnia cream and found it to be useful. Since, the ingredients are natural, I feel comfortable using it daily when my sleep rhythm go haywire.
The same goes for the pain relief cream too.
I would hope she adds a herbal indgredient that could make them smell a bit more pleasant. But the most important thing is that they work!

susanb330
11/10/17

I used the pain relieving Shea Butter on my hand swollen from an infiltrated IV and was very pleased with how well it worked. Because of my success with the Shea Butter, I wanted to try other products from this vendor. I would recommend this product.

winterm1
10/2/17

Naturally My Sister's Keeper has high quality, great smelling, therapeutic products. I love the face wash and the shea butter with essential oils.

lavonyar
10/2/17

These, in my opinion, are the best natural products EVER! They're customizable, easily accessible, and affordable. And you get high quality for the price. I recommend these products to any and every body.

rebas2
9/18/17

Well something happened with my product during the delivery . And I've been sent a replacement order immediately. And that's first class customer service. Thanks for handling that.

angelap81
6/16/17

On this particular purchase I was buying for neighbor who has been in great pain. He said that the pain medicine from naturally My Sister's Keeper is the only product that works for him. I I ordered and received his product on the same day I would call that great service.

anissaj
5/2/17

The conditioner is light, smells great and works extremely well. I have coarse hair and after putting it on my hair and waiting about 10 minutes and rinsing; I could tell a difference. In one application my hair felt softer.

yvettem11
3/20/17

My favorite products is the skinny mini and the insomnia cream. They both work amazing. I have recently tried the lip balms and they help to keep lips moist.

monyab
3/10/17

So far so good with the products for menopause and insomnia due to menopause. I have not slept this well in a very long time. Thank you!!!

kristinh26
7/22/16

I've been receiving products from Naturally My Sister's keeper for over a year now and I must say I love the results I seenwirh my skin and hair and the promptness of delivery us one to be matched. Great all around

kishak
7/22/16

I really love it. I think if I eat healthier i would loose more weight i really love the drops.

Questions? Get answers from the Naturally My Sister's Keeper staff and other customers.

Naturally My Sister's Keeper?