This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Naturalizer.ca

Naturalizer.ca has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Naturalizer.ca ranks 671st among Shoes sites.

How would you rate Naturalizer.ca?

“Classic Shoe”

Sara G.
4/28/19

Thanks Naturalizer. I got my package of 3 pairs after 15 days. I love the shoes. Very classic. But you sent in the notification of delivery when I got the package already. And hope you can do better on packaging next time. It was damaged. Thank you

patriciaw151
February 26th, 2018

Online Purchases (3 shoes) from Naturalizer was, for me, always Satisfying,
The Delvery was prompt, very prompt in fact, and the fit of each shoe was
Comfortable, Well Made, as described and this Customer would recommend
This Brand in a heart beat.
Thanks Naturalizer.
Patricia Wood

sarag168
April 28th, 2019

And hope you can do better on packaging next time. It was damaged.

Questions? Get answers from the Naturalizer.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Naturalizer.ca?

Have a question about Naturalizer.ca?