National Minibus Hire reviews

Tel: 0161 408 9552
info@nationalminibushire.co.uk

leont
10/7/11

i ordered a minibus for 16 people heading to the airport.
They never came. They didn 't even aswer the phone.
After 1, 5 hours later, they responded and asked for half an hour more to find out what to do, because the bus was damaged! We were to miss the flight.
After that 1/2 and hour they called and told us that they couldn 't find anything so we better take taxis to avoid missing the flight. We had to hurry and eventually for 5 minutes we managed to be on the flight. After 14 days i am still waiting for a compensation and for a full refund of the money i paid them on advance...
they are crooks

ejs
5/25/11

I made a booking on this website for a minibus to transport some wedding guests. It gave me a price (£1069), I entered my credit card details and confirmed. I then received an email confirming my order.

Half an hour later I received a highly unprofessional telephone call informing me that if I wanted to go ahead with the booking I could either pay more money for the minibus hire on that day, or provide accomodation for the driver.

Disgusting.

Order cancelled immediately.

Questions? Get answers from the National Minibus Hire staff and other customers.

National Minibus Hire?