National Engine Centre reviews

enquiry@nationalenginecentre.co.uk

1 star

adamw205
11/11/18

After seeing some reviews I was a bit concerned but they were recommended to me by the LandRover main dealer in Newport who they regularly do work for. They put a Gold Seal engine in my Range Rover Sport and I was very impressed with the service. Had the job checked by my local garage afterwards and they said it was perfect (and they have used them since I understand). Its very easy to leave bad reviews nowadays but few people leave good reviews as its too much hassle. Thats why I have left this feedback as they did a good job for me and I can therefore recommend their services.

mra116
8/18/18

The first time I used them, was very sceptical; however, got my C5 with a totally rebuilt engine, having been 'hydrauliced' and, until the day I sold it, the engine ran perfectly.

Second time C6 (what is it about Citroen's?) Engine had overheated, so again, transported to Cardiff. Engine, again rebuilt an ran like a dream.

So this time, a Hyundai (62000 - auto gearbox failed; then very soon after repaired, Engine cooked!

Again, great service and return of car in great condition. Work paid for, this time, by Warranty Company.

Deserve every praise AND great price each time!

Peter, the owner was very helpful and fair.

Strongly recommend every and any time!

fakhra
4/20/18

Yes I Ben Colette the part they r very very nice people They did respect me a lot And also the part its number one and they will send me the rest of parts for Hyundai I 800 for free I just say many many thanks for very help

samanthab108
11/21/17

Fair play to these guys they really turned a situation of hell into heaven for me. Told me exactly what they were going to do to our Zafira, loaned me a mpv to so i could carry on with life as normal, had fantastic support right from the beginning. Knowledge was second to none, and passion of the job really shone through. Highly recommend. Everything was done the right way with outstanding levels of expertise and the price remained the same as the emailed quote.

Tip for consumers: They collect and drop your car back off, if you ask for a courtesy vehicle they provide them for free

johnd875
10/19/17

My wife found this company in cardiff within minutes of putting a search into the google internet for a recon engine at the beginning of the month. The turnaround time and workmanship has been incredible, I have had my van back now for over a week and it is driving spot on.
I feared I was going to be out of work a lot longer, 100% recommend National Engine Centre to anyone needing a recon engine.

michaelb543
6/26/17

I cannot recommend them highly enough. The wealth of knowledge they have is incredible, they told me my own story of how my engine went wrong and it was precise to the Tee !!

Quick turn around and my vehicle is driving A1 again, what a great service they have provided, Peter and Karl are second to none and more importantly I trusted them implicitly from the off !

johnl485
6/21/17

Great job, quick turn around and i was informed all the way with what was happening with my car.

Like with most places people only ever bother to leave the bad feedback for when they have problems

I wouldn't usually go out of my way to leave good feedback either but i believe these guys deserve it for the service i was provided with.

I would highly recommend this company to anyone very upfront and honest.

bobg100
6/8/17

National engine centre great garage! I found them through a web search but also recommended to me as my Mercedes car had injector problems and was at another garage that kept advising different problems and that I would need a whole new engine which you can imagine would be allot of money and we had already spent quite a bit on repairs that were never needed. I Contacted National Engine centre who were really friendly and offered to pick up my car from the other garage and look at it advise what the problem was and up to us then if we wanted them to repair this and there was no fee for even just looking at the car which was great as the previous garage took money for just looking at the car without any repair.

National Engine repaired the car with the initial injector problems as thought while away on holiday and they kept my car until I came back which was great hard to find a garage like this and the repair has come with a 12 month warranty which is a plus. I would highly recommend for anytime type of car problem big or small to contact these guys first! :) Thanks

Tip for consumers: Call Peter, theres nothing he doesnt know about engines

Questions? Get answers from the National Engine Centre staff and other customers.

2 Photos for National Engine Centre